Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Question Of The Day: Can These happen During OBJ Regime?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Question Of The Day: Can These happen During OBJ Regime?? (1556 Views)

Abdulkarim Sang Nigeria Jagajaga During Obj's Time. I Wonder What He Will... / Fact Check: Did Atiku Buy All The Privatised Govt Firms During OBJ Govt / Ghali Naaba Former Speaker During OBJ First Tenure Just Passed On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day: Can These happen During OBJ Regime?? by shigishege: 8:28pm On Oct 08, 2021
This country is seem to be better in the hands of Yoruba leaders. During Obasanjo time, if you do anyhow you see anyhow. Imagine the unruliness going on mostly in the two Easts we have in this country.

This regime is not doing enough at all. Look at the level of terrorism in this country. And we have a president. If I were the president of this country, everywere will be more calm and peaceful than this.

Honestly if you as a leader need to pet and coax people you should do so without hesitate or shy. And where you need to apply discipline, punishment and enforce order, you should not blink eyelid. Just act.

I don't know what our leaders are doing. I don't know why they will allow this country to be moving in this distructive direction without taking action.

What are they afraid of to give commands and enforce order.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: Can These happen During OBJ Regime?? by vanbonattel: 8:30pm On Oct 08, 2021
shigishege:

This buhari regime is too directionless and clueless.

I don't know what the president is doing. I don't know why he will allow this country to be moving in this distructive direction without taking action

A dullardo will always remain dull grin

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day: Can These happen During OBJ Regime?? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 08, 2021
shigishege:
This country is seem to be better in hands of Yoruba leaders. During Obasanjo time, if you do anyhow you see anyhow. Imagine the unruliness going on mostly in the two Easts we have in this country.

This buhari regime is too directionless and clueless. Look at the level of terrorism in this country. And we have a president. If I were the president of this country, everywere will be more calm than this.

Honestly if you as a leader need to pet and coax people you should do so without hesitate or shy. And where you need to apply discipline, punishment and enforce order, you should not blink eyelid. Just act.

I don't know what the president is doing. I don't know why he will allow this country to be moving in this distructive direction without taking action.

What is he afraid of to give commands and enforce order.

Question of the Day, Can Bandits & Boko haram do this during Obasanjo Regime?

Fools Everywhere

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question Of The Day: Can These happen During OBJ Regime?? by shigishege: 8:38pm On Oct 08, 2021
vanbonattel:

A dullardo will always remain dull grin
honestly that man is too dull for my liking infact more than the sleeping Joe.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: Can These happen During OBJ Regime?? by shigishege: 8:41pm On Oct 08, 2021
NeverBrokeAgainG:

Question of the Day, Can Bandits & Boko haram do this during Obasanjo Regime?

Fools Everywhere
Before you call me a fool. Honestly we are still saying the same thing. These terrorists dare not. And the ones in your region killing in the name of aggitation dare not.

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day: Can These happen During OBJ Regime?? by Benbellamor: 8:42pm On Oct 08, 2021
Ask yourself if OBJ was direction less like the mannequin, Obj paid all debts stabilize the economy and did not target a particular ethnic group....so there was no need for IPOB in the first place.....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question Of The Day: Can These happen During OBJ Regime?? by sirp9898(m): 8:58pm On Oct 08, 2021
Yoruba's y do u hate Igbo's so much
Simply jelosy
We the both can work together if you want

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: Can These happen During OBJ Regime?? by Saao(m): 9:00pm On Oct 08, 2021
It can't happen during obj regime because obj represents unity not like buhari that represents disunity, nepotism etc.

7 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day: Can These happen During OBJ Regime?? by shigishege: 9:03pm On Oct 08, 2021
sirp9898:
Simply jelosy
see honestly ibos dont need to always insult Yorubas because we did nothing wrong to you guys. So why all these hates?? We should be brothers and sisters and fight this injustice together but when when igbos toonlike to insult others who hold a different opinions no one will want to be identified with you people

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: Can These happen During OBJ Regime?? by sirp9898(m): 9:08pm On Oct 08, 2021
shigishege:
see honestly ibos dont need to always insult Yorubas because we did nothing wrong to you guys. So why all these hates?? We should be brothers and sisters and fight this injustice together but when when igbos toonlike to insult others who hold a different opinions no one will want to be identified with you people

Then the Yoruba's should let the Igbo's no where they are hurting them that make them run away from them in a polite way
I'm sure they will change

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: Can These happen During OBJ Regime?? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 08, 2021
Rubbish....am Yoruba but obasanjo isn't my leader, he's a corrupt northern lackey. During his time as president abokis massacred thousands of southerners in Jos and other parts of the north, both Igbo, Yoruba and all tribes from the south. The north wanted sharia law in states like Jos and felt that it was the southerners that where hindering it. obj gave in and gave them their sharia but sent army to level odi when some officers where murdered. Nigeria has never been well.....buhari is just more open about his agenda and now we have social media.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question Of The Day: Can These happen During OBJ Regime?? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 08, 2021
sirp9898:
Simply jelosy

Nobody hates you guys, the feeling is just that of irritation. You guys are politically slow

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day: Can These happen During OBJ Regime?? by wingmanIII: 9:41pm On Oct 08, 2021
Saao:
It can't happen during obj regime because obj represents unity not like buhari that represents disunity, nepotism etc.

Gbam! Obj is a statesman. Buhari is a bigoted fundamentalist. A president should be father of all, but the vindictive bigot was bent on punishing people who didn't vote for him.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: Can These happen During OBJ Regime?? by shigishege: 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2021
WesternOligarch:
Rubbish....am Yoruba but obasanjo isn't my leader, he's a corrupt northern lackey. During his time as president abokis massacred thousands of southerners in Jos and other parts of the north, both Igbo, Yoruba and all tribes from the south. The north wanted sharia law in states like Jos and felt that it was the southerners that where hindering it. obj gave in and gave them their sharia but sent army to level odi when some officers where murdered. Nigeria has never been well.....buhari is just more open about his agenda and now we have social media.
firstly we don't need any introduction from you.
Secondly are you saying this country is as bad as it's now during OBJ regime. Even during Goodluck time, though we have Boko boys but was never like this so shut the Bleep up. Economy, security, education, health etc everything turn upside down. But what is in increase is tribalism, religious extrimism, coruption, extra judicial killings, kidnapping, marginalisation and all that. So face front bro

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: Can These happen During OBJ Regime?? by sirp9898(m): 10:42pm On Oct 08, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Nobody hates you guys, the feeling is just that of irritation. You guys are politically slow

We don't like this suviver of the fitest politice
But mind that word irritation u used
Re: Question Of The Day: Can These happen During OBJ Regime?? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 08, 2021
shigishege:
Secondly are you saying this country is as bad as it's now during OBJ regime. Even during Goodluck time, though we have Boko boys but was never like this so shut the Bleep up. It's this buhari regime that everything turn upside down. Economy, security, education, health etc everything turn upside down. But what is in increase is tribalism, religious extrimism, coruption, extra judicial killings, kidnapping, marginalisation and all that. So face front bro

Long epistles....obj is a criminal, same as buhari, same as babangida.

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day: Can These happen During OBJ Regime?? by Justiceleague1: 6:03am On Oct 09, 2021
shigishege:
Secondly are you saying this country is as bad as it's now during OBJ regime. Even during Goodluck time, though we have Boko boys but was never like this so shut the Bleep up. It's this buhari regime that everything turn upside down. Economy, security, education, health etc everything turn upside down. But what is in increase is tribalism, religious extrimism, coruption, extra judicial killings, kidnapping, marginalisation and all that. So face front bro

I thought the afghaneasterns were the problem tyour destiny!??! grin grin grin

See lamentations o!! grin

Yoruba people!!!!
Re: Question Of The Day: Can These happen During OBJ Regime?? by Justiceleague1: 6:06am On Oct 09, 2021
shigishege:

See preacher??!!
Says the hypocrite who has been screaming "AFGHANEASTERN" upandan!!!

Avoid a yoruba person before avoiding a snake!
Wha a world class hypocrite!!!??
Re: Question Of The Day: Can These happen During OBJ Regime?? by orisa37: 6:58am On Oct 09, 2021
God forbids all these nonsense to happen under OBASANJO.

He advised Jonathan to apply UDI FORMULA, JONATHAN DIDN'T LISTEN.

FULANI HERDSMEN ARE TERRORISTS AND BUHARI IS BEHIND THEM-BY CHRISTIANE AMANPOUR-CNN.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: Can These happen During OBJ Regime?? by helinues: 7:10am On Oct 09, 2021
Obj no no dey take nonsense now
Re: Question Of The Day: Can These happen During OBJ Regime?? by SIRRITE: 7:30am On Oct 09, 2021
Ibos always thinks others hate them why? And they always drag others into their predicament or what they are doing why? They will drag yoruba's,drag t midle-belt, drag the ijaws, always looking who to lay on or accuse.

sirp9898:
Simply jelosy

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: Can These happen During OBJ Regime?? by sirp9898(m): 10:34am On Oct 09, 2021
SIRRITE:
Ibos always thinks others hate them why? And they always drag others into their predicament or what they are doing why? They will drag yoruba's,drag t midle-belt, drag the ijaws, always looking who to lay on or accuse.

They don't drag Yoruba's or others to their own affairs but because you people always go agaist their own affair that is why it look as if they are draging others to them
Please others should mind their own business if they are not with them
Re: Question Of The Day: Can These happen During OBJ Regime?? by shigishege: 12:08pm On Oct 10, 2021
SIRRITE:

And one of thier main problems is superiority complex and deception. They always feel others are inferior to them whereas, they are the tiny ones. Imagine the Ebonyis are crying out that they won't be part of thier movement. These guys will complain about marginalisation but they hate we yorubas so much.

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day: Can These happen During OBJ Regime?? by shigishege: 12:09pm On Oct 10, 2021
sirp9898:

They don't drag Yoruba's or others to their own affairs but because you people always go agaist their own affair that is why it look as if they are draging others to them
Please others should mind their own business if they are not with them
don't use third person words. Use "We" "Us" "Our".
Re: Question Of The Day: Can These happen During OBJ Regime?? by sirp9898(m): 2:15pm On Oct 10, 2021
shigishege:

But I hope you understand my message
Re: Question Of The Day: Can These happen During OBJ Regime?? by shigishege: 3:43pm On Oct 10, 2021
Benbellamor:
Ask yourself if OBJ was direction less like the mannequin, Obj paid all debts stabilize the economy and did not target a particular ethnic group....so there was no need for IPOB in the first place.....
We are still in the same page.our leaders should do more so that if history is traced, their times won't be the worstest government regime in the history and life of this country. But the issue is that those who voted for these people and brought them to power are still the ones complaining now.
Re: Question Of The Day: Can These happen During OBJ Regime?? by shigishege: 3:43pm On Oct 10, 2021
sirp9898:

But I hope you understand my message
sorry no fihght intended bro.
Re: Question Of The Day: Can These happen During OBJ Regime?? by sirp9898(m): 4:57pm On Oct 10, 2021
shigishege:
sorry no fihght intended bro.

Good

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: Can These happen During OBJ Regime?? by sirp9898(m): 11:54pm On Oct 11, 2021
shigishege:

Did you understand my words?
Just keep minding your business ok no hate

(1) (Reply)

SW States Are The Poorest States In Nigeria... / Our APC Convention In Pictures, Dr Jeffrey Kuraun Arrives Buhari Is Around Pic / Wike Has No Electoral Value Outside Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.