Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,939 members, 7,841,607 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Abdulkarim Sang Nigeria Jagajaga During Obj's Time. I Wonder What He Will... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulkarim Sang Nigeria Jagajaga During Obj's Time. I Wonder What He Will... (205 Views)

Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) / JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo / Reno Omokri To Tinubu: "You Will Become Jagajaga Instead Of Jagaban" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abdulkarim Sang Nigeria Jagajaga During Obj's Time. I Wonder What He Will... by mokwechineme: 8:21pm On Oct 17, 2023
Nigeria has turned to a big criminal empire. If u need to live confortably economically u must soil ur hands in thievery, diabolism, corruption and all manner of illegalities. Buhari the celebrated inincorriptible with 80 cows and modest home in Katsina left Nigeria seething with terrible pains. Now we have an acclaimed drug baron and addict, international forger, one who could rent cassocks for some individuals as fake bishops and the list continues and he is not dissapointing because Nigeria is clearly in the precipice already fallen off.
A dollar is above #1000
Fuel is almost #700
Commodities and services continue soaring in scary rates and the presidency continues its lies and propaganda dribbling the entire nation remorselessly.

Where do we go from here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulkarim Sang Nigeria Jagajaga During Obj's Time. I Wonder What He Will... by thisisit: 8:28pm On Oct 17, 2023
NIGERIA .. jatikati

1 Like

Re: Abdulkarim Sang Nigeria Jagajaga During Obj's Time. I Wonder What He Will... by MMempire(m): 2:32pm On Oct 18, 2023
His new song will be "otilo"

1 Like

Re: Abdulkarim Sang Nigeria Jagajaga During Obj's Time. I Wonder What He Will... by ElSudani: 3:06pm On Oct 18, 2023
Nigerians have the tendency to think their country is absolutely the worst place on the planet. This is not true and this is the only explanation why a supposedly sane person will save his money in order to go to Libya with the hope of crossing the Mediterranean to Europe.
Re: Abdulkarim Sang Nigeria Jagajaga During Obj's Time. I Wonder What He Will... by rejoice4eva(m): 3:27pm On Oct 18, 2023
ElSudani:
Nigerians have the tendency to think their country is absolutely the worst place on the planet. This is not true and this is the only explanation why a supposedly sane person will save his money in order to go to Libya with the hope of crossing the Mediterranean to Europe.
Nigerians have no reason to suffer.
Let us face the truth

(1) (Reply)

Sen. Raji-rasaki Hails Supreme Court’s Judgment, Congratulates President Tinubu, / The Dynamics Of Rivers State Politics. / ‘you’ve Earned People’s Confidence’ — Obire Congratulates Ned Nwoko On Appeal Co

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.