Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,680 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Osinbajo Calls For Just Energy Transition In London - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Calls For Just Energy Transition In London (9462 Views)

Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) / Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home / EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Calls For Just Energy Transition In London by Softesst: 7:16am On Oct 09, 2021
Definitely rooting for this man for 2023!
Re: Osinbajo Calls For Just Energy Transition In London by OgundeleTeju: 7:20am On Oct 09, 2021
Osinbajo will definitely do well as the president of the federal republic
Re: Osinbajo Calls For Just Energy Transition In London by Joylove2324(f): 7:41am On Oct 09, 2021
The importance of energy transition cannot be overlooked. Slowing global warming is urgent because of its devasting impact on both nature and human beings. The impacts on nature are already visible and include rising sea levels, and extreme weather events. Thank you for representing us well Mr Vice President
Re: Osinbajo Calls For Just Energy Transition In London by Geeman2006: 7:42am On Oct 09, 2021
TheRareGem1:

The solar power Naija is an initiative of Osinbajo's NESP, the team uses REA to execute solar project.

Ok. Thanks for the clarification.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Calls For Just Energy Transition In London by inioluwa03: 7:49am On Oct 09, 2021
The Vice President has always advocated for equal distribution of energy and other things to Africa from the World giants
Re: Osinbajo Calls For Just Energy Transition In London by Wilson2013(m): 8:00am On Oct 09, 2021
The VP Osinbajo is loved by many. He has friends both home and abroad. He is a fresh of different air in today's Nigeria's politics
Re: Osinbajo Calls For Just Energy Transition In London by Dejyom(m): 8:03am On Oct 09, 2021
Nigeria's energy transition plan aligns perfectly with the world's net-zero emission plan. Proper financial, Policy and technical support will indeed make our energy transition achievable and equitable.
Re: Osinbajo Calls For Just Energy Transition In London by murecool(m): 8:12am On Oct 09, 2021
Nadaken:
This man is a disappointment no matter how much he tries to distance himself from the vegetable

I don't expect anything from him as president, the north knows how to box him in his political correctness cell
Shame on you for being a disappointment to your family
Re: Osinbajo Calls For Just Energy Transition In London by murecool(m): 8:13am On Oct 09, 2021
Osinbajo is a man of honour and excellence. I love him
Re: Osinbajo Calls For Just Energy Transition In London by Sheriman(m): 8:13am On Oct 09, 2021
You are on the way my brother
irodam5:
University knowledge is largely irrelevant to actual production coding, especially for business applications. Algorithms you learn in school are largely already coded better in existing libraries and are going to work well enough, and better than most implementations a guy out of school could code (since whoever coded the library has run into all the gotchas, performance bottlenecks, etc.). It is only in rare cases and levels of scale beyond most programs are going to encounter that there is a real requirement to improve on the existing implementations.
Programming is much more than knowing a coding language. The real skill comes from understanding problems, having experience with different types of solutions and knowing the best to apply, and techniques for experimentation.
And also very important is a general ability to do your own research and learn new things, because programming is a constantly changing environment - so I think that many successful programmers are exactly the kind of people that can learn without the structured university environment, which is why they could learn on their own, and how they continue to keep up to date and continually learn more. The constant learning is crucial to good programming, and many people who only went through university courses never had to demonstrate that ability.
Programming is also very well suited to individual learning, as once you have the computer experimentation uses up very little resource other than time (and a bit of electricity). But you can build and rebuild, experiment with one technique, then another - and not have to buy more materials, or tear anything down. So a self-learner can try lots of different ideas until they find what works best. And then a week later realize the problems that approach causes elsewhere, and try something else new to deal with those problems. Again, this type of experimentation is what makes great programmers great, and the same skill set allows them to learn independently.
I’ve worked with and hired programmers with and without university degrees, and had more success with the self-taught guys. The stuff the university guys knew from an academic computer-science aspect were pretty useless to building business facing applications.

No IT Company ask for your BSc. in Computer science certificate just as a movie producer wont ask if you studied Performing arts before giving you role in acting.. I would rather encourage people to study programming as a skill and study other courses as a profession.
As it is currently, IT companies both home and abroad hires you base on what you can do and have done in the IT world irrespective of your discipline in the university.
Book for a programming class with your personal tutor at your Home, Convenience, Pace etc. being a beginner or dummy....
Requirement: Your Commitment, Laptop, fair internet and the Zoom App.

Re: Osinbajo Calls For Just Energy Transition In London by Janetudeh(f): 8:14am On Oct 09, 2021
It was indeed a warm reception. Africa must not be left behind in the energy transition set to begin, the world is revolving, we have to follow suit.
Re: Osinbajo Calls For Just Energy Transition In London by Zeemam: 8:21am On Oct 09, 2021
Osinbajo will do well as a President
Re: Osinbajo Calls For Just Energy Transition In London by okefranci: 8:36am On Oct 09, 2021
This will help Nigeria in bringing energy access to scores of million Nigerians and lift 100m out of poverty,also it will create more opportunities and provide job for our young graduates
Re: Osinbajo Calls For Just Energy Transition In London by Thebigheart: 10:05am On Oct 09, 2021
Ok oga @ d top
Re: Osinbajo Calls For Just Energy Transition In London by ibtommy(m): 11:20am On Oct 09, 2021
SaiOsinbajo:

Try blow yours if it will take you to the height God has raised him to... Rada rada
Raised who my foot! Let's keep deceiving ourselves while playing religion. I don't eye his wealth, but let him perform. If he can't let him humble himself and resign.
Re: Osinbajo Calls For Just Energy Transition In London by SaiOsinbajo: 12:38pm On Oct 09, 2021
ibtommy:

Raised who my foot! Let's keep deceiving ourselves while playing religion. I don't eye his wealth, but let him perform. If he can't let him humble himself and resign.

If you can check your conscience by answering this simple question: "have you ever in the history of this country (globally as well) had any vice president or deputy governor as performing as Prof Osibanjo"? Please don't add emotions or hate as usual. Mind you I'm not into issues of religion, tribe or party affiliation. I give credit where it warrant it.. thanks
Re: Osinbajo Calls For Just Energy Transition In London by adebwalex(m): 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2021
TheRareGem1:
[/b]Osinbajo Calls For Just Energy Transition In London, Gets Warm Reception At Imperial College[b]

https://dailytrust.com/osinbajo-calls-for-just-energy-transition-in-london-gets-warm-reception-at-imperial-college

Our Coming president not like the other one who just arrive giving fake promises to revive Nigeria Economy...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Calls For Just Energy Transition In London by ibtommy(m): 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2021
SaiOsinbajo:

If you can check your conscience by answering this simple question: "have you ever in the history of this country (globally as well) had any vice president or deputy governor as performing as Prof Osibanjo"? Please don't add emotions or hate as usual. Mind you I'm not into issues of religion, tribe or party affiliation. I give credit where it warrant it.. thanks

My brother, it's like you ain't getting my point. Osinbaba has great potentials that have been left untapped due to the wrong system he found himself in. That's why I advised he leaves their midst. As long as he remains in their league he can't perform. Let him leave them to their doom since they won't allow him to perform.
Re: Osinbajo Calls For Just Energy Transition In London by SaiOsinbajo: 9:02pm On Oct 09, 2021
ibtommy:

My brother, it's like you ain't getting my point. Osinbaba has great potentials that have been left untapped due to the wrong system he found himself in. That's why I advised he leaves their midst. As long as he remains in their league he can't perform. Let him leave them to their doom since they won't allow him to perform.

Oh thanks... Now I get you. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I love your response
Re: Osinbajo Calls For Just Energy Transition In London by ibtommy(m): 10:04pm On Oct 09, 2021
SaiOsinbajo:

Oh thanks... Now I get you. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I love your response

Uwlcmm. Love thee, too.
Re: Osinbajo Calls For Just Energy Transition In London by SaiOsinbajo: 10:45pm On Oct 09, 2021
ibtommy:

Uwlcmm. Love thee, too.

More to come

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Govt. Bursts ‘sex Camp’ In Minna / Photo Speak: Aisha Buhari Visited Qatar Not USA- Pics / APC Mulls Restructuring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.