Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Governor El-Rufai Welcomes President Buhari To Kaduna State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor El-Rufai Welcomes President Buhari To Kaduna State (24903 Views)

German President Frank-Walter Steinmeier Welcomes President Bola Tinubu (Pics) / Bashir El-Rufai Welcomes Set Of Twins / El-rufai Welcomes President Buhari To Kaduna State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor El-Rufai Welcomes President Buhari To Kaduna State by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 08, 2021
KADUNA UPDATE: KDSG welcomes PMB to Kaduna

Malam Nasir El-Rufai has led senior officials of the Kaduna State Government to welcome President Muhammadu Buhari to Kaduna.

The Governor of Kaduna State

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor El-Rufai Welcomes President Buhari To Kaduna State by icebird25(m): 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2021
Mtcheew..

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor El-Rufai Welcomes President Buhari To Kaduna State by DoctorDree(m): 8:58pm On Oct 08, 2021
Iranu

8 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Welcomes President Buhari To Kaduna State by bestman09(m): 8:58pm On Oct 08, 2021
grin
Jamboree as usual. Bubu the tourist

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor El-Rufai Welcomes President Buhari To Kaduna State by OgwuEgo: 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
Congratulations to Sai Baba I hope the bandits there are on strike.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor El-Rufai Welcomes President Buhari To Kaduna State by deedo93(m): 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
Imp

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor El-Rufai Welcomes President Buhari To Kaduna State by drightguy(m): 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
2 hr 52 min journey from Abj to Kaduna state. Should have used car so that he will see what we are seeing on the road.

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Governor El-Rufai Welcomes President Buhari To Kaduna State by Drsnives(m): 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
Nawa
Re: Governor El-Rufai Welcomes President Buhari To Kaduna State by mbahdi(m): 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
Terrorist welcoming bandit

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor El-Rufai Welcomes President Buhari To Kaduna State by Bigredmachine: 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
Congratulations to all of them cadets doing graduation tomorrow... May they find peace in their future endeavors

12 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Welcomes President Buhari To Kaduna State by Emperor07(m): 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
Re: Governor El-Rufai Welcomes President Buhari To Kaduna State by adesegun121(m): 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
Ok
Re: Governor El-Rufai Welcomes President Buhari To Kaduna State by house10s: 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
puke
Re: Governor El-Rufai Welcomes President Buhari To Kaduna State by almusay(m): 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
Mr President that is synonymous to hardship.

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Welcomes President Buhari To Kaduna State by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
Aranu
Re: Governor El-Rufai Welcomes President Buhari To Kaduna State by osuofia2(m): 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
We love you baba Buhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor El-Rufai Welcomes President Buhari To Kaduna State by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
God is patient enough with these criminals

2 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Welcomes President Buhari To Kaduna State by FVckbubuDcow: 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
Bunch of unproductive unexposed mUdafVckN terrorists.

Very soon, as in very very soon the South would be separated from this backward parasitic jihadists.

17 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Welcomes President Buhari To Kaduna State by emaseriki: 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
icebird25:
Mtcheew..
nor be small mtcheeeeee jare
Re: Governor El-Rufai Welcomes President Buhari To Kaduna State by Sundaypaul12345: 9:00pm On Oct 08, 2021
Nice move
Re: Governor El-Rufai Welcomes President Buhari To Kaduna State by Dhury: 9:00pm On Oct 08, 2021
So beautiful that is my best pic of the year baba represent my cultural dress code.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor El-Rufai Welcomes President Buhari To Kaduna State by kalvoken(m): 9:00pm On Oct 08, 2021
Congratulations to New castle

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Welcomes President Buhari To Kaduna State by mayorcon(m): 9:00pm On Oct 08, 2021
I want to quickly introduce you to the newest way in Nigeria to make some cool passive income, which is called WhatApp Status Advertising (WSA).

I am sure you have helped your family and friends post their products or services on your Whatsapp Status before, you see, that is what I am saying. Thousands of people are making sales just by posting on their Whatsapp status alone.

So, there are vendors in Nigeria that want to pay you to help them post their products and services on your Whatsapp status. WOW...how cool does that sound to you?

Well, that is how cool it sounds to everybody. Unfortunately, we can only take in just 250 people alone, for now.

So, quickly join the very first set of people right now by sending Whatsapp message to the number below. The group name is "WSA Ad Partners"

Send a message on Whatsapp to 0906639 six seven 54 now to be added to the group.

LAGOS RESIDENTS ALONE FOR NOW PLEASE

REMEMBER, you might not be accepted once the number expected is filled up. Join us now and I will speak with you soon on the other side

2 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Welcomes President Buhari To Kaduna State by hybridblood07(m): 9:00pm On Oct 08, 2021
Buhari has really messed up this country and I expected a lot from him. I pray for a better change soon.

Anyway, I make slippers, Birkenstock, clogs and half shoe. DM and let's talk business
Re: Governor El-Rufai Welcomes President Buhari To Kaduna State by Yommychrz(m): 9:00pm On Oct 08, 2021
2nd pics...buhari was like I don warn you make you no Dey follow joke again
Re: Governor El-Rufai Welcomes President Buhari To Kaduna State by kalvoken(m): 9:00pm On Oct 08, 2021
osuofia2:
We love you baba Buhari

Uturu

2 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Welcomes President Buhari To Kaduna State by abbaapple: 9:00pm On Oct 08, 2021
angry
Re: Governor El-Rufai Welcomes President Buhari To Kaduna State by muller101(m): 9:00pm On Oct 08, 2021
The real problem of nigeria

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Welcomes President Buhari To Kaduna State by akaahs(m): 9:00pm On Oct 08, 2021
Accidental servants
Re: Governor El-Rufai Welcomes President Buhari To Kaduna State by samwillyco1(m): 9:01pm On Oct 08, 2021
Devil would be saying these two are more dangerous, wicked, and more disastrous than himself
Re: Governor El-Rufai Welcomes President Buhari To Kaduna State by IKBARUTEN11(m): 9:01pm On Oct 08, 2021
The midget and chief terrorists' association of Nigeria

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Visits Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom (Photo) / Sanwo-Olu Visits Opebi Maryland Ojota Link Bridge Project (Pictures) / Moment Aisha Yesufu Held A Minute Silence For Those Killed At Lekki Tollgate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.