Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Bashir El-Rufai Welcomes Set Of Twins - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir El-Rufai Welcomes Set Of Twins (23281 Views)

Governor El-Rufai Welcomes President Buhari To Kaduna State / Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) / El-rufai Welcomes President Buhari To Kaduna State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bashir El-Rufai Welcomes Set Of Twins by ebukajay184: 9:33am On Jan 23, 2022
Bashir El-Rufai and his wife, Nwakego, have welcomed a set of twins, IGBERETV reports.

Bashir who is one of the sons of Kaduna state governor, Nasir El-Rufai, shared the news on his Twitter handle.

''Alhamdulillah. My wife just gave birth to beautiful identical twin boys. Mother is doing great. Father is ecstatic. Thank you Allah. It was all you.'' he wrote.
https://twitter.com/BashirElRufai/status/1485006998240387074?t=oDCn-0rtpMJ4zOhGLV49jg&s=19

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Welcomes Set Of Twins by Oghene1st: 9:36am On Jan 23, 2022
So na even Igbo this boy marry. And small time now, E go begin call Igbo people products of rape. Na wa o.

49 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Welcomes Set Of Twins by Hollysaint: 9:39am On Jan 23, 2022
Ok
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Welcomes Set Of Twins by Unruly7(m): 9:40am On Jan 23, 2022
I doubt if na Igbo he really married oh

Oghene1st:
So na even Igbo this boy marry. And small time now, E go begin call Igbo people products of rape. Na wa o.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Welcomes Set Of Twins by amnesty7: 9:42am On Jan 23, 2022
Congratulations to them! May haters continue to hate in vain. Amen.

6 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Welcomes Set Of Twins by OneCandleAway(f): 9:49am On Jan 23, 2022
Oghene1st:

H
It's her grandmother that is igbo.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Welcomes Set Of Twins by pyyxxaro: 10:03am On Jan 23, 2022
Happy birthday to them undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Welcomes Set Of Twins by doggedfighter(f): 10:06am On Jan 23, 2022
Cheery news

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Welcomes Set Of Twins by nzeobi(m): 10:12am On Jan 23, 2022
Congratulations on this good news.

Now you will be busy and stop insulting people on social media

5 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Welcomes Set Of Twins by omenkaLives(m): 10:15am On Jan 23, 2022
If I say what's on my mind, Okoros would abandon church service and wail endlessly inside my mentions. cheesy

Congratulations Rufai Jnr. and Nwakego. grin

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Welcomes Set Of Twins by headSmasher: 10:19am On Jan 23, 2022
Nwakego ran away from poverty, congratulations

If you come here to wail under my mention, na amadioha go Cannibalised your your yansh after roasting it in hellfire

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Welcomes Set Of Twins by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:20am On Jan 23, 2022
congratulations
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Welcomes Set Of Twins by elrufiason: 10:21am On Jan 23, 2022
Let me reiterate.

" Alhamdulilah, my wife just gave birth to beautiful identical twin boys, mother is doing great, father is ecstatic. Thank you Allah. It was all You."

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Welcomes Set Of Twins by headSmasher: 10:21am On Jan 23, 2022
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Welcomes Set Of Twins by Myexdisturbs: 10:33am On Jan 23, 2022
Unruly7:
I doubt if na Igbo he really married oh

She's not Igbo, she's from Kano. It's her mom that is Igbo

30 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Welcomes Set Of Twins by Myexdisturbs: 10:33am On Jan 23, 2022
Oghene1st:

7 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Welcomes Set Of Twins by Myexdisturbs: 10:34am On Jan 23, 2022
omenkaLives:
If I say what's on my mind, Okoros would abandon church service and wail endlessly inside my mentions. cheesy

Congratulations Rufai Jnr. and Nwakego. grin

Why don't you guys make research first , nawa for nairaland oo

32 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Welcomes Set Of Twins by Hamsammyboi(m): 10:35am On Jan 23, 2022
ebukajay184:
Bashir El-Rufai and his wife, Nwakego, have welcomed a set of twins, IGBERETV reports.

Bashir who is one of the sons of Kaduna state governor, Nasir El-Rufai, shared the news on his Twitter handle.

https://twitter.com/BashirElRufai/status/1485006998240387074?t=oDCn-0rtpMJ4zOhGLV49jg&s=19

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Welcomes Set Of Twins by GeneralOjukwu: 10:40am On Jan 23, 2022
grin

The boy sabi torment yeebos grin

Yet one of their girls rushed to marry him.

Nwakego, biko nwanne, why nah?

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Welcomes Set Of Twins by GeneralOjukwu: 10:42am On Jan 23, 2022
JosephXavier:
Congratulations to him

But may his children not have his mindset

They should open children section for some people in this Nairaland platform

Decryptor:

At least he didn't marry a smello agbo seller from brown roof waste-side. grin

I am an expert in turning grown chestbeating men to crying babies grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Welcomes Set Of Twins by omenkaLives(m): 11:34am On Jan 23, 2022
Myexdisturbs:

Why don't you guys make research first , nawa for nairaland oo
Okoro, who asked you whether shes from Aba or Kano? Why screaming all over the place "she's not iboe? undecided

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Welcomes Set Of Twins by jmoore(m): 11:37am On Jan 23, 2022
Congrats to the rape apologist. I hope he doesn't teach his kids how to rape.

olabrad:
Is this not the same guy that abuse Igbos at every available opportunity?

Igbos will do anything for money, including marrying the devil.
You drag an entire ethnic group into your hogwash?

Why should he even marry what he abuses? You no see that angle.

BTW, it is the mother in law that is Igbo.

4 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Welcomes Set Of Twins by samwillyco1(m): 11:55am On Jan 23, 2022
Congratulations

Millionaire Twins already, they future is already secured with our common wealth

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Welcomes Set Of Twins by JosephXavier: 11:55am On Jan 23, 2022
Congratulations to him

But may his children not have his mindset

GeneralOjukwu:
grin

The boy sabi torment yeebos grin

Yet one of their girls rushed to marry him.

Nwakego, biko nwanne, why nah?

They should open children section for some people in this Nairaland platform

10 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Welcomes Set Of Twins by daddytime(m): 11:55am On Jan 23, 2022
Congratulations to you and yours.

Let's hope fatherhood brings the best out of you and away from your kindergarten tirades

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Welcomes Set Of Twins by candidbabe(f): 11:56am On Jan 23, 2022
Praise to master Jesus Christ
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Welcomes Set Of Twins by bigdammyj: 11:56am On Jan 23, 2022
Congrats!
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Welcomes Set Of Twins by olabrad: 11:57am On Jan 23, 2022
Is this not the same guy that abuse Igbos at every available opportunity?

Igbos will do anything for money, including marrying the devil.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Welcomes Set Of Twins by haconjy(m): 11:58am On Jan 23, 2022
Good for him.
Another Terrorist was born.

For me and my family,
Biafra/Yoruba Nation is my prayer.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Welcomes Set Of Twins by Ykc2(m): 11:58am On Jan 23, 2022
They should stop calling her nwakego

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai Rocks PMB Customised Cap (Photos) / APC Crisis Deepens, Buhari, Oshiomhole’s States Worst Hit / Farooq Kperogi: Imo Judicial Abracadabra & Illegalization Of Amotekun Are Linked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.