Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,309 members, 7,867,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:14 AM

“please Help Me Someone Is Trying To Blackmail Me With My S*xtape” – Tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “please Help Me Someone Is Trying To Blackmail Me With My S*xtape” – Tiwa Savage (320 Views)

Nigerians React As Muslim Radio Presenter, Alhaja Kaola’s S£xtape, Leaks Online / Nengi S*xtape Goes Viral - Watch / Salawa Abeni Leaks Her Nudes After Exposing Man Trying To Blackmail Her With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“please Help Me Someone Is Trying To Blackmail Me With My S*xtape” – Tiwa Savage by Koboskit: 9:02pm On Oct 08, 2021
Tiwa Savage just revealed in a new interview that an unknown person is in possession with a S*xtapes she made with her current partner and they are trying to blackmail her into paying them huge somes of money, PraizeMedia report.

But she says she is not willing to pay them any money because the blackmailers might still leak it after she sends them money or they might use it and open office on her head, and keep collecting money from her regularly, so she has now decided to come out first and inform the general public about what she is currently going through.

See the exposed !8+ video below

https://praizemedia.com.ng/2021/10/08/please-help-me-someone-is-trying-to-blackmail-me-with-my-sxtape-singer-tiwa-savage-cries-out/

Re: “please Help Me Someone Is Trying To Blackmail Me With My S*xtape” – Tiwa Savage by Valuepaints20(m): 9:09pm On Oct 08, 2021
:oWahala

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me �� / Court Stops Oluwo Of Iwo From Removing Otun-ajanasi / Even Giveaway Dey Hard You To Do, IG User Throw Shades At Nollywood Actress, Chi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.