Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Final-Year Students Flee From Delta Poly Exam Hall As Gunshots Rock Campus - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Final-Year Students Flee From Delta Poly Exam Hall As Gunshots Rock Campus (29768 Views)

Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) / 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded / Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Final-Year Students Flee From Delta Poly Exam Hall As Gunshots Rock Campus by Chukwute: 2:46am On Oct 09, 2021
Final year students of the Department of Business Administration of the defunct Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro hurriedly submitted their scripts and fled from their examination halls when unknown persons suspected to be cultists opened fire on campus.

Focus Naija can report that the gunshots disrupted the ongoing final exams on Tuesday, 5th October, 2021 as lecturers and students ran helter skelter for safety.

According to multiple reports, suspected members of two rival cult groups that had besieged the school campus waiting for the graduation of some of their elite members clashed outside the examination halls.

It was gathered that the misunderstanding had snowballed into the exchange of gunfire in which one person was alleged to be fatally injured.

However, as at the time of filing this report, efforts to reach the management of the institution to ascertain the condition of the alleged injured victim proved abortive but an eyewitness sent the video from the scene as captured below;
Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2021/10/09/final-year-students-flee-from-delta-poly-exam-hall-as-gunshots-rock-campus-video/

Re: Final-Year Students Flee From Delta Poly Exam Hall As Gunshots Rock Campus by Totilopussylick(m): 3:19am On Oct 09, 2021
cheesy because of ordinary shots fired by unknown cultists tongue.

See that babe on white shocked, doggy style material wink.

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Final-Year Students Flee From Delta Poly Exam Hall As Gunshots Rock Campus by Vision4God: 3:38am On Oct 09, 2021
Shun evil. It doesn't pay.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Final-Year Students Flee From Delta Poly Exam Hall As Gunshots Rock Campus by beeblack: 3:45am On Oct 09, 2021
Imagine,these are the people that promised to be Lawyers,Drs, Engineers when they grow up.

Despite the effort of their parents that send them to school so that they can become great people in the future. But see what they turned into.

May God help us

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Final-Year Students Flee From Delta Poly Exam Hall As Gunshots Rock Campus by Kingpee2(m): 3:52am On Oct 09, 2021
When you know you want to waste your life and that of others that needs theirs ,why not just go and join Nigerian army ,that way you can carry that gun legally to face Boko haram ,Bandits and ungun known men ,these are supposed to be your enemies and not the other way round..

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Final-Year Students Flee From Delta Poly Exam Hall As Gunshots Rock Campus by ojun50(m): 4:10am On Oct 09, 2021
And una want make this country better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Final-Year Students Flee From Delta Poly Exam Hall As Gunshots Rock Campus by kingphilip(m): 5:02am On Oct 09, 2021
I don't know why people are foolish enough to join campus cult.

They shouldn't tell me for protection sha because I'm sure non cultists are more safe than cult members themselves.

Imagine people most of their parents toil day and night, skip meals for, became unhealthy for and left luxury aside for, are just wasting their time for what is valueless and some of them who've died due to belonging have wasted their parent's efforts and investments just like that.

May God help us to keep away from things that will not worth being joyful about on remembering them at the later stages of our lives.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Final-Year Students Flee From Delta Poly Exam Hall As Gunshots Rock Campus by Tony5050(m): 6:29am On Oct 09, 2021
Behold the acclaimed leaders of tomorrow.
Shun cultism. Save your mama the tears of your foolishness. undecided

Kindly check my signature for your Academic research works..

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Final-Year Students Flee From Delta Poly Exam Hall As Gunshots Rock Campus by lasisi69(f): 7:13am On Oct 09, 2021
There's no peace for the wicked

The wages of sin is death

Live peacefully !!! cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Final-Year Students Flee From Delta Poly Exam Hall As Gunshots Rock Campus by drennie(m): 7:13am On Oct 09, 2021
Cultism is never a positive way of life

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Final-Year Students Flee From Delta Poly Exam Hall As Gunshots Rock Campus by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:13am On Oct 09, 2021
Examinations can be done next time. So run today so that you will be alive to do examinations tomorrow.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Final-Year Students Flee From Delta Poly Exam Hall As Gunshots Rock Campus by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:14am On Oct 09, 2021
No gain in cultisim.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Final-Year Students Flee From Delta Poly Exam Hall As Gunshots Rock Campus by lightlong: 7:14am On Oct 09, 2021
thank you , it's really helpful
Re: Final-Year Students Flee From Delta Poly Exam Hall As Gunshots Rock Campus by DropsMic(m): 7:14am On Oct 09, 2021
Smh
Re: Final-Year Students Flee From Delta Poly Exam Hall As Gunshots Rock Campus by Eagle360(m): 7:15am On Oct 09, 2021
Unknown Gunmen to Unknown Cultists. Anarchy have set in.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Final-Year Students Flee From Delta Poly Exam Hall As Gunshots Rock Campus by sylve11: 7:15am On Oct 09, 2021
Peace is far from today's world. sad cool

1 Like

Re: Final-Year Students Flee From Delta Poly Exam Hall As Gunshots Rock Campus by Octopusssy(f): 7:15am On Oct 09, 2021
Final year students of the Department of Business Administration of the defunct Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro
Since when did the Polytechnic become 'defunct'?

6 Likes

Re: Final-Year Students Flee From Delta Poly Exam Hall As Gunshots Rock Campus by cardoctor(m): 7:15am On Oct 09, 2021
Normal thing
Re: Final-Year Students Flee From Delta Poly Exam Hall As Gunshots Rock Campus by Bowwow11(m): 7:16am On Oct 09, 2021
Place of learning has now turn to dangerous ground

2 Likes

Re: Final-Year Students Flee From Delta Poly Exam Hall As Gunshots Rock Campus by Ramirezkhay(m): 7:16am On Oct 09, 2021
Her mouth sef na better BJ machine grin
Totilopussylick:
cheesy because of ordinary shots fired by unknown cultists tongue.

See that babe on white shocked, doggy style material wink.

2 Likes

Re: Final-Year Students Flee From Delta Poly Exam Hall As Gunshots Rock Campus by ursullalinda(f): 7:16am On Oct 09, 2021
See what cultist have reduced our universities to.......just wandering which part or aspect of Nigeria makes me a proud Nigerian......
Re: Final-Year Students Flee From Delta Poly Exam Hall As Gunshots Rock Campus by Besthelp01(m): 7:16am On Oct 09, 2021
Hmm tongue
If you need a Content Writer, I'm available.
I will write for you SEO-friendly and plagiarism-free content.
Check my signature for my contact.
Re: Final-Year Students Flee From Delta Poly Exam Hall As Gunshots Rock Campus by victorazy(m): 7:17am On Oct 09, 2021
Give all of them pass

1 Like

Re: Final-Year Students Flee From Delta Poly Exam Hall As Gunshots Rock Campus by Muhylonaire007: 7:17am On Oct 09, 2021
Who wan die?
Re: Final-Year Students Flee From Delta Poly Exam Hall As Gunshots Rock Campus by adesegun121(m): 7:17am On Oct 09, 2021
Ok
Re: Final-Year Students Flee From Delta Poly Exam Hall As Gunshots Rock Campus by Bookhub: 7:18am On Oct 09, 2021
Survival instinct,i rather have carryover that to die,even invigilator no go wait see am finish..

Meanwhile yabatech part-time and unilag post utme form is now out to close October 31, we are here to help you throughout the process if interested get our contact by clicking the link below.
.https://www.nairaland.com/6786405/yabatech-partime-form-2021-2022
Re: Final-Year Students Flee From Delta Poly Exam Hall As Gunshots Rock Campus by Sonnobax15(m): 7:18am On Oct 09, 2021
cool
Obob...... that's my school of way back cool

Back then in 2015 when engineering faculty picked up a protest due to the sudden hike in tution fees,thank God I had left campus earlier on if not dem for burst my head grin. I was in ND2 then,and based on say na civil engineering department I dey,na so me and my roommate no gree waka for outside until the whole wahala was pacified by the Army....Na from then them mount that army base for front of the school cheesy

Like i do tell my Nighas way back in DSPZ, ruggedity no by muscle,but na by wisdom and understanding.....

8 Likes

Re: Final-Year Students Flee From Delta Poly Exam Hall As Gunshots Rock Campus by RPG2020(m): 7:18am On Oct 09, 2021
Normal level for campus

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olufunke Phillips: Fugitive Cocaine Trafficker Returns To Social Media / Armed Robbers Storm Diamond Bank In Owerri, Escape After Operation (Photos) / CCTV Captures Moment A Fake Guest Stole A Staff's MacBook Pro At City Fm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.