Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,715 members, 7,809,706 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Is This Open-relationship Gone Too Far? Yes Or Nay - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This Open-relationship Gone Too Far? Yes Or Nay (1398 Views)

My Mom’s Market List 1984: See How Far Nigeria Has Gone (Photo) / Marriage Gone Wrong / Feminist Reluctantly Admits Women's Fight For Equality Has Gone Too Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Open-relationship Gone Too Far? Yes Or Nay by fasho01(m): 6:16am On Oct 09, 2021
A mum claims she shares her partner with her mum and sister to 'keep him happy'.

The unusual arrangement was revealed by Madi Brooks to her 90k+ followers in a video on the social media platform TikTok.

She says her mother, sister and husband are all part of an open relationship, reports Birmingham Live.

In the clip, she said: "Me and my mum are both swingers and it's great. You know why? Whenever I'm not in the mood, I can just let my husband have her.

"Yeah, I'm that kind of wife. I let my husband have her a couple of times a week."

The video has racked up tens of thousands of comments and hundreds of thousand like since it was shared.

Madi added: "You wanna know how I keep my man happy? I let him play with my little sister."

The videos left many TikTok users scratching their heads, with one asking: "How did that conversation ever initiate?"

Another social media user commented: "That's enough TikTok for one year, I'm out."

A third commented: "I don't know how anybody could share but it's your life."

An open-relationship, also known as non-exclusive relationship, is an intimate relationship that is sexually non-monogamous.

In recent years, multi-partner relationships are on the rise and finding their way into the mainstream.

Source: https://www.nottinghampost.com/news/uk-world-news/mum-says-shares-husband-mum-6014012

Re: Is This Open-relationship Gone Too Far? Yes Or Nay by Dreadshy: 6:22am On Oct 09, 2021
You no allow am go outside go find side chick, na your sister and mama you allow to share your banana, if i say you no get sense now you go dey vex, tueh!

3 Likes

Re: Is This Open-relationship Gone Too Far? Yes Or Nay by thesicilian: 6:25am On Oct 09, 2021
Sodom and Gomorrah marriage

1 Like

Re: Is This Open-relationship Gone Too Far? Yes Or Nay by Skyfornia(m): 6:27am On Oct 09, 2021
World people

2 Likes

Re: Is This Open-relationship Gone Too Far? Yes Or Nay by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 09, 2021
one man down waiting I go call this one now

1 Like

Re: Is This Open-relationship Gone Too Far? Yes Or Nay by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 09, 2021
These ones don commot for human beings.

Only a senseless mother would subscribe to such nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Is This Open-relationship Gone Too Far? Yes Or Nay by Ammishaddai: 6:41am On Oct 09, 2021
This one is possessed by evil
Re: Is This Open-relationship Gone Too Far? Yes Or Nay by Ahmed0336(m): 7:01am On Oct 09, 2021
Nothing surprises anymore.

1 Like

Re: Is This Open-relationship Gone Too Far? Yes Or Nay by advanceDNA: 7:06am On Oct 09, 2021
Those people that like to form woke and civilized will soon come and use grammars like ..

There's consent..
They are not hurting anybody
Let's not be hypocrites...
I hate religion...
This is how nature wants it to be....

2 Likes

Re: Is This Open-relationship Gone Too Far? Yes Or Nay by Sonnobax15(m): 7:13am On Oct 09, 2021
lipsrsealed
The man heaven and hell,both of dem dey for Earth lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Is This Open-relationship Gone Too Far? Yes Or Nay by efficiencie(m): 7:40am On Oct 09, 2021
How is this not the objectification of women? So to keep a man happy you allow him penetrate every hole in the family...will the man allow his Dad and his brothers, if he has any, access your hole as well as those of the other females in your extended family? Have you considered the implication of this open relationship on your kids, if you plan to have some?

4 Likes

Re: Is This Open-relationship Gone Too Far? Yes Or Nay by kazyhm(m): 9:43am On Oct 09, 2021
That is the path human race is heading......no right or wrong as far as you're not ashamed.

By the time that gender's advancement exceeded their designed capabilities......human will become beast.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Open-relationship Gone Too Far? Yes Or Nay by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 09, 2021
Ewww

1 Like

Re: Is This Open-relationship Gone Too Far? Yes Or Nay by cococandy(f): 1:40pm On Oct 09, 2021
That’s the only thing in the whole world that will make him happy?
Desperate on so many levels.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Open-relationship Gone Too Far? Yes Or Nay by Octopusssy(f): 1:46pm On Oct 09, 2021
The husband sef na dog

1 Like

Re: Is This Open-relationship Gone Too Far? Yes Or Nay by Biglittlelois(f): 1:54pm On Oct 09, 2021
Kids should not be in that type of environment, it can damage their psych and normal development.

4 Likes

Re: Is This Open-relationship Gone Too Far? Yes Or Nay by jaksmillioniar: 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2021
Biglittlelois:
Kids should not be in that type of environment, it can damage their psych and normal development.
baby how are u
Re: Is This Open-relationship Gone Too Far? Yes Or Nay by Biglittlelois(f): 2:10pm On Oct 09, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
baby how are u

I'm fine, how is married life treating you? Splendidly I hope, enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Is This Open-relationship Gone Too Far? Yes Or Nay by jaksmillioniar: 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2021
Biglittlelois:

I'm fine, how is married life treating you? Splendidly I hope, enjoy.
married life is fine is OK dear . no comment
Re: Is This Open-relationship Gone Too Far? Yes Or Nay by Ultimer(m): 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2021
To be honest, I don’t understand why most condemn this family. Everyone loves the way he wants to live. Nobody forces them to do something. Likewise, people go to clubs like Couple looking couples in Anderson, TX. Nobody forces them, couples just want to try something new and explore themselves better.

1 Like

Re: Is This Open-relationship Gone Too Far? Yes Or Nay by Cuttycool(f): 4:57pm On Oct 18, 2021
So can't her mother go and find her own man? Not surprising, we are in the last days.

1 Like

Re: Is This Open-relationship Gone Too Far? Yes Or Nay by amazingspiderma: 8:46pm On Jun 19, 2022
We have a new type of sexual relationship. Let's call this one Sharing.
Re: Is This Open-relationship Gone Too Far? Yes Or Nay by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 20, 2022
I am in the middle of an important project. A kindlife saver should kindly recharge 500 naira card for me please Airtel 080.8251297.4

(1) (Reply)

Best Areas With Good Electricity In Ilorin Nigeria / With God's Help; I Finally Move To A New Peaceful Quiet Place. (part 3) / 10m Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.