Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / .. (412 Views)

Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) / "See As This Economy Don Spoil Our Nigerian Jollof" Nigerian Says / Buhari Second Term A Hell Ready To Be Let Loose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 09, 2021
Re: .. by SmartPolician: 6:44am On Oct 09, 2021
Believe it or not, Nigerian adults who will make heaven won't be up to 50. undecided
Re: .. by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 09, 2021
SmartPolician:
Believe it or not, Nigerian adults who will make heaven won't be up to 50. undecided

Lol. I believe you.
Re: .. by helinues: 7:08am On Oct 09, 2021
Only if that's how nature work..
Re: .. by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 09, 2021
helinues:
Only if that's how nature work..

Probably after the 2nd exodus which is so great that the first exodus will be eclipsed.

Jeremiah 16: 14-15
“Therefore, behold, the days come,” says YHVH, “that it shall no more be said, ‘YHVH liveth, that brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt; but, YHVH liveth, that brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north, and from all the lands whither he had driven them: and I will bring them again into their land that I gave unto their fathers.’”
Re: .. by helinues: 7:43am On Oct 09, 2021
kmcutez:

Probably after the 2nd exodus which is so great that the first exodus will be eclipsed.

“Therefore, behold, the days come,” says YHVH, “that it shall no more be said, ‘YHVH liveth, that brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt; but, YHVH liveth, that brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north, and from all the lands whither he had driven them: and I will bring them again into their land that I gave unto their fathers.’”

What's the meaning of that epistle? How coherent is it to the topic of discussion?
Re: .. by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 09, 2021
helinues:

What's the meaning of that epistle? How coherent is it to the topic of discussion?

I forgot pastors, especially Nigerian pastors deliberately don’t teach their congregations the right thing. Forget that verse. I don’t have the time nor patience to correct any erroneous teachings. People are never never ready to listen.
Re: .. by helinues: 7:51am On Oct 09, 2021
kmcutez:

I forgot pastors, especially Nigerian pastors deliberately don’t teach their congregations the right thing. Forget that verse. I don’t have the time nor patience to correct any erroneous teachings. People are never never ready to listen.

Why did you copy paste the verse on the first instance?
Re: .. by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 09, 2021
helinues:

Why did you copy paste the verse on the first instance?

I just forgot not everyone is on the same wavelength. Cut me some slack, it’s morning and I’ve not yet had my morning joe.
Re: .. by helinues: 7:58am On Oct 09, 2021
kmcutez:

I just forgot not everyone is on the same wavelength. Cut me some slack, it’s morning and I’ve not yet had my morning joe.

Then dey look monikers before doing the copy and paste.

Pulsar dey here so...
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 09, 2021
helinues:

Then dey look monikers before doing the copy and paste.

Pulsar dey here so...

It’s not a pulsar. It’s a huge planet. The sun is almost like a dot when it passes behind it.
Re: .. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 09, 2021
1432two:
[s][/s]

Lol.

(1) (Reply)

Sit At Home Economics / No Country Like Nigeria / JUST IN: Gbajabiamila Appoints Dapo-lam As Political Adviser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.