Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Secondary School Student Grabs His Female Classmate's Boobs As They Celebrate En - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Secondary School Student Grabs His Female Classmate's Boobs As They Celebrate En (2664 Views)

What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? / Secondary School Girl Twerks On Her Male Classmate. See Reactions / Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secondary School Student Grabs His Female Classmate's Boobs As They Celebrate En by Palevu: 9:16am On Oct 09, 2021
A student of a secondary School in Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State is pictured grabbing his female classmate's boobs in front of the school while celebrating their final exams. 

A local journalist, Tosin visited the school on Thursday, October 7, and met with the Vice Principal, after he saw video from the incident

According to Tosin, the VP claimed that she had called Safety Corps officials to disperse the students but they continued with the celebration.

I visited Moslem Comprehensive High School today in meeting with the Vice principal in absent of the Principal with some staff. We briefly discussed about the Bad Act their students performed right in front of the school," he wrote.

"The Vice principal said it was their last paper day. They tried stopping them not to have a party, even invited Corps to chase them away but still they went ahead. She was also shocked seeing the video!

"I proceeded to Safety corps office to confirm if truly their force's was sent to the school that very day. But they said no It has been stated that all those students will be invited for punishment and Orientation

See photos below.
https://www.vivsco.com/2021/10/secondary-school-student-grabs-his.html

Re: Secondary School Student Grabs His Female Classmate's Boobs As They Celebrate En by nicho450(m): 9:30am On Oct 09, 2021
They never taught them such in school..

But where did they learn it from

They have been taught by a demonic spirit
Re: Secondary School Student Grabs His Female Classmate's Boobs As They Celebrate En by bobbybrown007: 11:11am On Oct 09, 2021
Lolz, some people will start chatting and be condeming them here, but some of us did more than that. Me i fingered and also i was given Mouth Action by a female student, i press yansh too, so its fun sha.
Re: Secondary School Student Grabs His Female Classmate's Boobs As They Celebrate En by robinso01(m): 2:24pm On Oct 09, 2021
It's becoming unbecoming these days. Wetin Cynthia eyes no go see for brothel these days?
Re: Secondary School Student Grabs His Female Classmate's Boobs As They Celebrate En by aysuprano(m): 3:19am On Oct 10, 2021
Is that Davido by the left?

(1) (Reply)

Osun State Polytechnic Iree / Polytechnic Ibadan Admission List 2013/2014 Is Out / Veil Banned In FUNAAB University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.