Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Soldiers Kill 3 Unknown Gunmen On Okija-Onitsha Expressway, 1 Soldier Killed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Kill 3 Unknown Gunmen On Okija-Onitsha Expressway, 1 Soldier Killed (34651 Views)

Kidnappers, Unknown Gunmen On The Loose In Anambra. Launch Several Attacks(Pics) / Eastern Nigeria Guerrilla War: Gunmen Kill 6 Policemen, 1 Soldier / Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Kill 3 Unknown Gunmen On Okija-Onitsha Expressway, 1 Soldier Killed by Paretomaster1(m): 1:07pm On Oct 09, 2021
jlinkd78:
After marketing IPOB/ESN and it's becoming clear there might not be any connection with d upsurge in crime d Army has quietly changed caption to unknown gunmen which shows that IPOB/ESN might be innocent after all

Even you wet type this know say na lie, they are not innocent....

I wonder why you want us to believe all this lies, even with all the videos, and pictures? IKONSO, KING OF DRAGON ETC...
Re: Soldiers Kill 3 Unknown Gunmen On Okija-Onitsha Expressway, 1 Soldier Killed by Angelfrost(m): 1:08pm On Oct 09, 2021
od501:

And how are we sure they not innocent Igbo youths judging from the military's antecedents.

I don't understand... What will innocent Igbo youths be doing with guns in Hilux vans anywhere near police stations?!!

I have no real love or much respect for this nation's army but I damn well know soldiers won't just step into an area and simply start killing unarmed and innocent youths without even the slightest provocation.

Until we all start speaking the whole truth and not in parts, nothing will change for the better.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill 3 Unknown Gunmen On Okija-Onitsha Expressway, 1 Soldier Killed by LordKushmann(m): 1:08pm On Oct 09, 2021
Dialpad:
Nigeria government is ridiculous.... you made an igbo man the spokesman to be announcing news like this
Same for the DSS Afunanya, same for Police Frank Mba. Are you seeing a script? When they engage us, the axe comes to fall the trees with a wooden handle.
Re: Soldiers Kill 3 Unknown Gunmen On Okija-Onitsha Expressway, 1 Soldier Killed by Brimstone77: 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2021
LadiIshola:
They fled, you gave hot pursuit, they succumbed, they still fled again.... The way our security agents compose their press release is humorous to say the least grin
hahahah I thought I am the only one that noticed it,they were operating with 3 vehicles,after they were suppressed by the military fire power they ran away with bullet injuries..

After that the military recovered 1 vehicle with one motor cycle...

(What then happened to the other 2 vehicles?? And where did the motor cycle come from?)

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill 3 Unknown Gunmen On Okija-Onitsha Expressway, 1 Soldier Killed by eldoradoxx: 1:12pm On Oct 09, 2021
If you are one of the criminal groups operating in the East called Unknown Gunmen, if you are sympathetic to their criminal activities or know any of them, better warn that what is bigger than eke (police) is now in the East. The army has been deployed and they cannot win the war. Don't compare the East to the North. East is a very small territory, that is why every military operation is highly effective in the East as opposed to the North that has vast territory stretching the size of East more than 100 times. Biafra will never come by violence. Drop your weapons and accept Christ now.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill 3 Unknown Gunmen On Okija-Onitsha Expressway, 1 Soldier Killed by onlyforchrist: 1:13pm On Oct 09, 2021
Bro, this country is a lost ship. These soldiers are killing innocent people and tag them ipob. Stop responding to these paid zombies.

The mod that banned me, I hope you're happy now.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill 3 Unknown Gunmen On Okija-Onitsha Expressway, 1 Soldier Killed by Minjim: 1:13pm On Oct 09, 2021
slivertongue:
Nigerian soldiers are always strong on innocent Civilians.

Modified
All those quoting me, hold ur peace. Show me evidence that they committed the crime. Anybody can killed for no just cause.

Igbos say they are not UGM but whenever UGM kills they rejoice

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill 3 Unknown Gunmen On Okija-Onitsha Expressway, 1 Soldier Killed by Skillsnigeria: 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2021
Honestly, this news no add up

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill 3 Unknown Gunmen On Okija-Onitsha Expressway, 1 Soldier Killed by googlepikins: 1:17pm On Oct 09, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
After they are through with killing and maiming Igbos first?

Keep clapping for Criminals..

The same Criminals that are maiming and killing Igbos?

The next victims might be your relatives.. angry

As long as they will continue to kill all road safety, army , police, custom, and civil defence people im happy.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill 3 Unknown Gunmen On Okija-Onitsha Expressway, 1 Soldier Killed by mbos: 1:20pm On Oct 09, 2021
Re: Soldiers Kill 3 Unknown Gunmen On Okija-Onitsha Expressway, 1 Soldier Killed by Scottz: 1:25pm On Oct 09, 2021
Timblogga:
Is your Grandma on Nairaland, to see this your General Announcement.
nobody mandated you to develop headache grin
Re: Soldiers Kill 3 Unknown Gunmen On Okija-Onitsha Expressway, 1 Soldier Killed by Arda1000(m): 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2021
Incase you don't understand the video, unknown gunmen attacked the military checking shops,they ran,they burnt their vehicles probably seize some passersby cars and zoomed off(BT I hate they have to hijack innocent people cars) that's how UGM normally operates,since their siennas has already damaged they hijacked some cars after burning the military vehicles

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill 3 Unknown Gunmen On Okija-Onitsha Expressway, 1 Soldier Killed by Brimstone77: 1:28pm On Oct 09, 2021
Angelfrost:

I don't understand... What will innocent Igbo youths be doing with guns in Hilux vans anywhere near police stations?!!

I have no real love or much respect for this nation's army but I damn well know soldiers won't just step into an area and simply start killing unarmed and innocent youths without even the slightest provocation.

Until we all start speaking the whole truth and not in parts, nothing will change for the better.
are you serious??

Should I list where your soldiers have killed innocent civilians unprovoked?

Re: Soldiers Kill 3 Unknown Gunmen On Okija-Onitsha Expressway, 1 Soldier Killed by Brimstone77: 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2021
eldoradoxx:
If you are one of the criminal groups operating in the East called Unknown Gunmen, if you are sympathetic to their criminal activities or know any of them, better warn that what is bigger than eke (police) is now in the East. The army has been deployed and they cannot win the war. Don't compare the East to the North. East is a very small territory, that is why every military operation is highly effective in the East as opposed to the North that has vast territory stretching the size of East more than 100 times. Biafra will never come by violence. Drop your weapons and accept Christ now.
since after the civil war there had never been any arm confrontation with the military in the east...

I don support violent or crisis but if there should be a formidable arm confrontation with the military in the east, your army don't stand any chance, forget about all this small land mass bruhaha...

Your land troops only depends on their airforce counterpart...

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill 3 Unknown Gunmen On Okija-Onitsha Expressway, 1 Soldier Killed by sameks08(m): 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2021
that's to say that all these gun men are Fulani's cos ipob or esn don ride motor cycle so they are all Fulani's
Re: Soldiers Kill 3 Unknown Gunmen On Okija-Onitsha Expressway, 1 Soldier Killed by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:53pm On Oct 09, 2021
Where is the pictures. ...
Re: Soldiers Kill 3 Unknown Gunmen On Okija-Onitsha Expressway, 1 Soldier Killed by FlipModeSquade(m): 1:54pm On Oct 09, 2021
googlepikins:

As long as they will continue to kill all road safety, army , police, custom, and civil defence people im happy.
Yeah?

The Corpse of another always seems like a log of wood to the bystander..

Let's see the kind of tune you will sing..

When the next Igbo man murdered is your brother.. angry

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill 3 Unknown Gunmen On Okija-Onitsha Expressway, 1 Soldier Killed by XOGBADO(m): 1:55pm On Oct 09, 2021
jlinkd78:
After marketing IPOB/ESN and it's becoming clear there might not be any connection with d upsurge in crime d Army has quietly changed caption to unknown gunmen which shows that IPOB/ESN might be innocent after all

It's a crime against God and humanity to be this daft.
Stop being unreasonable for Christ's sake! angry
Re: Soldiers Kill 3 Unknown Gunmen On Okija-Onitsha Expressway, 1 Soldier Killed by Miracleuzoma45(m): 2:05pm On Oct 09, 2021
Liars , this country is a joke, soldiers didn't kill anybody,all of them ran away, which kind fake news is this, UGM killed police men and burnt their 3vehicles at okija checkpoint before Madonna University by onitsha ,owerri Rd, useless country filled with fake news

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill 3 Unknown Gunmen On Okija-Onitsha Expressway, 1 Soldier Killed by Finest4luv1(m): 2:11pm On Oct 09, 2021
olamidedivotee:
Some people will still say they are killing innocent Igbo youths.

In case, anyone need a technology writer. Check my signature.
check my signature and contact with your samples
Re: Soldiers Kill 3 Unknown Gunmen On Okija-Onitsha Expressway, 1 Soldier Killed by berrystunn(m): 2:11pm On Oct 09, 2021
He who brings an anti-ridden firewood home , should not grumble when too many lizards pay him a visit.

Who enforce sit at home order?
Who enforces , no Nigeria flags across SE.?
Who enforces, no police check point in SE.?
Who will enforce no election in Anambra?

If his not ESN
Where is ESN ?
Re: Soldiers Kill 3 Unknown Gunmen On Okija-Onitsha Expressway, 1 Soldier Killed by berrystunn(m): 2:12pm On Oct 09, 2021
Miracleuzoma45:
Liars , this country is a joke, soldiers didn't kill anybody,all of them ran away, which kind fake news is this, UGM killed police men and burnt their 3vehicles at okija checkpoint before Madonna University by onitsha ,owerri Rd, useless country filled with fake news

I know that checking point..

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill 3 Unknown Gunmen On Okija-Onitsha Expressway, 1 Soldier Killed by Sunday2021: 2:19pm On Oct 09, 2021
slivertongue:
Nigerian soldiers are always strong on innocent Civilians.

Modified
All those quoting me, hold ur peace. Show me evidence that they committed the crime. Anybody can killed for no just cause.
yes innocent people that killed one soldier abi? Atleast even if you don't have a functional brain you can use your heart to judge the situation.
Re: Soldiers Kill 3 Unknown Gunmen On Okija-Onitsha Expressway, 1 Soldier Killed by witworth(m): 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2021
Oya 3:1 dem self go dey chop goal.
Dem self dey waste precious lives of Nigerian army slaves.
Referendum could save Nigeria more disaster
Re: Soldiers Kill 3 Unknown Gunmen On Okija-Onitsha Expressway, 1 Soldier Killed by Sunday2021: 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2021
nadisms:
I heard the incident happened 4 days ago... Ihiala was on fire as people ran for their lives... Nigerian soldiers are not giving us true account of what happened..

Because the information we heard was that there was temple run everywhere including soldiers and policemen
that is what you heard, you should also know that the number one weapon of the terrorist is lies and propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill 3 Unknown Gunmen On Okija-Onitsha Expressway, 1 Soldier Killed by od501: 2:23pm On Oct 09, 2021
Angelfrost:

Yes they can, we have been it in Benue, we have seen it in Southern Kaduna, we have also seen it in Anambra during Operation Python dance.

Again, I don’t believe either police or military statements these days until I put calls across. Whatever they said there is their own version, you will be suprised to hear a completely different things from an eye witness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Kill 3 Unknown Gunmen On Okija-Onitsha Expressway, 1 Soldier Killed by od501: 2:27pm On Oct 09, 2021
Minjim:

Igbos say they are not UGM but whenever UGM kills they rejoice

Judging from what the police has done to this people, you won't help it but to be happy. Police and army are worse than criminals in the East. Won't you be happy when somebody kills your killer?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill 3 Unknown Gunmen On Okija-Onitsha Expressway, 1 Soldier Killed by jaxxy(m): 2:27pm On Oct 09, 2021
jlinkd78:

IPOB/ESN =UGM.

IPOB/ESN are saints and popes they are never guilty of anything. Even when they talk nonsense and threaten people on their platform.

Bt if u want to pretend they are not then no wahala let them sha get the UGM disturbing the peace.
Re: Soldiers Kill 3 Unknown Gunmen On Okija-Onitsha Expressway, 1 Soldier Killed by Sunday2021: 2:28pm On Oct 09, 2021
Princesaha:
Soldiers should stop all these lies please. Is it the Soldiers and Policemen that all ran into the bush. They should show us the dead bodies of the killed Unknown Gunmen.
tomorrow you say why are they exposing the alleged dead unknown gunmen? Very soon we will read how ipob use you for sacrifice.
Re: Soldiers Kill 3 Unknown Gunmen On Okija-Onitsha Expressway, 1 Soldier Killed by Sunday2021: 2:30pm On Oct 09, 2021
Femiwilli:
Funny that in the North kidnappers are able to kidnap 300 children at the same time without anybody shooting them
then why not go to the north and practice your crime, since criminals are free in the north?
Re: Soldiers Kill 3 Unknown Gunmen On Okija-Onitsha Expressway, 1 Soldier Killed by od501: 2:30pm On Oct 09, 2021
Miracleuzoma45:

Angelfrost

You see what I mean. Believe all these statements to your peril .

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill 3 Unknown Gunmen On Okija-Onitsha Expressway, 1 Soldier Killed by Sunday2021: 2:34pm On Oct 09, 2021
Gbedulord:
sharrap your fvcking mouth what are you talking about
go and Carry AK and attack the military pls. Stop fooling around.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Blames Chicago State University Clerk For Certificate Anomalies / Suspended N.I.A Boss Hid $43M Found In Lagos From Buhari & Security Adviser / Sanwo-olu’s Second Term Bid Stirs Controversy In Lagos APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.