Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

How's Social Life In Kebbi State? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How's Social Life In Kebbi State? (601 Views)

Nysc Camp Commandant In Kebbi State / Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp / Maggots In Food Served At Kebbi NYSC Camp: How True Is This Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How's Social Life In Kebbi State? by lebete3000: 10:50am On Oct 09, 2021
Moving to Kebbi State- Birnin Kebbi to be precise, and I'm interested in knowing how their social life is there.

I know being a sharia state, it can not be comapared to other states, but even if na just place where I fit dey see beer drink without fear of sharia(soldier barracks for example), I go dey okay.

I'm someone that drinks and smokes cigarettes a lot, and not sure if I'll be able to last there 1week without going crazy.

Also I'll like to know if babes especially corper/campus babes dey parolable.

Abeg make una no laff me oh, I'm just a real nigggaaar!!!
Re: How's Social Life In Kebbi State? by HitlerGaddafi: 1:46pm On Oct 09, 2021
lebete3000:
Moving to Kebbi State- Birnin Kebbi to be precise, and I'm interested in knowing how their social life is there.

I know being a sharia state, it can not be comapared to other states, but even if na just place where I fit dey see beer drink without fear of sharia(soldier barracks for example), I go dey okay.

I'm someone that drinks and smokes cigarettes a lot, and not sure if I'll be able to last there 1week without going crazy.

Also I'll like to know if babes especially corper/campus babes dey parolable.

Abeg make una no laff me oh, I'm just a real nigggaaar!!!
There's nothing there, just go back to where you came from. I'm not trying to discourage you but it's a very boring state. Everybody minding his /her own business , zero social life. There is no company or social amenity. If you are a youth corper, you'll most likely end up in a secondary school as that's the norms with most corpers serving in the north..

I did my youth service in sokoto about 16 years ago and I frequented kebbi alot.. it's a dead state, very dead.
Re: How's Social Life In Kebbi State? by lebete3000: 2:44pm On Oct 09, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:

There's nothing there, just go back to where you came from. I'm not trying to discourage you but it's a very boring state. Everybody minding his /her own business , zero social life. There is no company or social amenity. If you are a youth corper, you'll most likely end up in a secondary school as that's the norms with most corpers serving in the north..

I did my youth service in sokoto about 16 years ago and I frequented kebbi alot.. it's a dead state, very dead.

But when was the last time you went there? 16years ago ma long time oh.

I'm not a youth corper by the way, I'm a civil servant. Peeps telling me Zuru make sense for the kain social life wey I wan live.

Na just alcohol & pvssy be my major concern.
Re: How's Social Life In Kebbi State? by Curious346: 8:19pm On Mar 18, 2022
lebete3000:

But when was the last time you went there? 16years ago ma long time oh.

I'm not a youth corper by the way, I'm a civil servant. Peeps telling me Zuru make sense for the kain social life wey I wan live.

Na just alcohol & pvssy be my major concern.
you're a useless pervert

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How's Social Life In Kebbi State? by lebete3000: 9:55pm On Mar 18, 2022
Curious346:
you're a useless pervert

Your father is worse...

(1) (Reply)

How To Write The Letter For NYSC Marriage Benefit / Reasons Why You May Miss NYSC / Why Corps Members Are Yet To Receive June Allowance – NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.