Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,934 members, 7,863,300 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:52 PM

2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12 To 13 Million Votes, Will Succeed Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12 To 13 Million Votes, Will Succeed Buhari (286 Views)

Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo / While Obi Was Selling Tomato Ketchup, Tinubu Already Paid His Dues – Fani-Kayode / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12 To 13 Million Votes, Will Succeed Buhari by adenigga(m): 11:05am On Oct 09, 2021
The South West Agenda for Asiwaju, SWAGA, has assured the All Progressives Congress, APC, National Leader, Bola Tinubu of 12 to 13 million votes, ahead of the 2023 presidential election.
A chieftain of SWAGA, Senator Adedayo Adeyeye said Tinubu would replicate President Muhammadu Buhari’s 2015 feat, when he got 12 million votes from the North.
The former Works and Housing Minister, spoke on Channels Television’s ‘Politics Today.’
Adeyeye pointed out that the chances of Tinubu becoming the next president of Nigeria are high.
He said: “Don’t forget that one of the selling points for President Muhammadu Buhari in 2015 was that he already had 12 million votes in his pocket (in previous elections) particularly in the North-West and North-East. So, it was easy with support from a few other places for him to win the presidency.
“We are also saying that come 2023, the man we are projecting (Tinubu) already has at least 12 to 13 million votes in his pocket and so it will be easy.”
Adeyeye said the Southwest would put their differences aside and vote for Tinubu in 2023.
“When it comes to the issue of the presidency in 2023, all of these people in unison will shed every difference and vote for this man.
“The votes in the Southwest are more than 20 million votes. I am only saying 12 to 13 million votes are already assured and I say it with all sense of responsibility without fear of contradiction that those 12 to 13 votes are already in the bag,” he said.
The support for Tinubu to run for the presidency keeps growing across the country.
Amid the increasing fan base, the former Lagos State governor has not declared his intention to run for the presidency.
Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023-presidency-Tinubu-already-has-12-to-13-million-votes-will-succeed-Buhari

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12 To 13 Million Votes, Will Succeed Buhari by Olunmercy56(f): 11:10am On Oct 09, 2021
grin same way I laughed whenever I see people banned unnecessary but enemyofprogress is here displaying his lunatic but those moderators would never ban him. But they can quickly ban others till 2030 with no offense. Enough of enemyofprogress madness is enough, if you ban me for bullying him, the innocent people you banned will never forgive you. I can't be watching him again since moderators here can't ban him till eternity or delete his profile.

Cc; Dominique lalasticlala Mynd44 RoyalRoy farano Oam4j Seun

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12 To 13 Million Votes, Will Succeed Buhari by amnesty7: 11:14am On Oct 09, 2021
grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12 To 13 Million Votes, Will Succeed Buhari by Xscape1993(m): 11:20am On Oct 09, 2021
Tinubu for what? I laugh ooo.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12 To 13 Million Votes, Will Succeed Buhari by cybersoldiers: 11:31am On Oct 09, 2021
I though Yoruba's are educated its obviously clear that most of them are daft.

Tinubu also has 20m votes from Igbo too.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12 To 13 Million Votes, Will Succeed Buhari by enemyofprogress: 1:58pm On Oct 09, 2021
Olunmercy56:
grin same way I laughed whenever I see people banned unnecessary but enemyofprogress is here displaying his lunatic but those moderators would never ban him. But they can quickly ban others till 2030 with no offense. Enough of enemyofprogress madness is enough, if you ban me for bullying him, the innocent people you banned will never forgive you. I can't be watching him again since moderators here can't ban him till eternity or delete his profile.

Cc; Dominique lalasticlala Mynd44 RoyalRoy farano Oam4j Seun
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12 To 13 Million Votes, Will Succeed Buhari by slivertongue: 2:09pm On Oct 09, 2021
Political gibberish
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12 To 13 Million Votes, Will Succeed Buhari by Olunmercy56(f): 9:05pm On Oct 09, 2021
enemyofprogress:
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Try me and see

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12 To 13 Million Votes, Will Succeed Buhari by enemyofprogress: 2:12am On Oct 10, 2021
Olunmercy56:

Try me and see
I won’t try you, you will be too boring and stiff in bed grin grin cheesy tongue
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12 To 13 Million Votes, Will Succeed Buhari by adenigga(m): 4:48am On Oct 10, 2021
enemyofprogress:
I won’t try you, you will be too boring and stiff in bed grin grin cheesy tongue
Yeee......

(1) (Reply)

Railway Corporation Seeks 61.5 Billion Naira For Maintenance / Governor Abubakar Sani Bello Of Niger State Was Among Many Sympathizers At.... / Anambra 2021: My Commitment To Ndi Anambra - Dr Chidozie Nwankwo,aac Candidate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.