Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,047 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy (47736 Views)

Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa / Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) / Iyorcha Ayu: We Will Develop Nigeria As We Did Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Stallione(m): 11:17am On Oct 10, 2021
seunmsg:

He will not rest until the mission is accomplished. Nigeria need him now more than ever before. He’s experienced, competent, nationalistic, educated and influential enough to lead the country and set her on the path of greatness and shared prosperity.

With Tinubu as president, every region can go to sleep with their eyes closed because a nationalistic leader who will carry everybody along is on the throne. He will unite the country and give every region a sense of belonging. Even Kanu will drop Biafra agitation and accept a role in government once Tinubu strikes a deal with him. Tinubu’s presidency will be a win-win for all Nigerians.
Clap for urself undecided
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by nams77: 11:29am On Oct 10, 2021
seunmsg:

If I am to vote for one person between the two, I will vote for Osinbajo.
So you guys know the better option but keep pushing a less capable person.
This is how you guys brought in the present calamity.

I'm not yoruba but I will campaign vigorously for osibanjo and ambode
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by adekolaelect(m): 11:37am On Oct 10, 2021
malel1:

What made him the excellency? U people want to sale another useless fellow to nigerians ? It's a pity
pity yourself not those who have life in them than you .Hopefully Tinubu can bring good life in you when he becomes president of Nigeria.

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Prof0fficial: 12:25pm On Oct 10, 2021
We help you design and print large format banners for all purposes check my signature
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by marsman: 12:48pm On Oct 10, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I am extremely sorry I posted the wrong link. If you look at what I said the best livable cities in Africa.. the link which I posted was not livable City. Even 11 position is a disgrace

https://delusionalbubble.com/best-cities-to-live-in-africa/?amp=1

And again we have the federal capitals of countries on the list. Tell me is Lagos a capital state?
If Nigerians had not committed their stupid error of moving the capital long ago, Lagos will be the topping African city both in economy and habitability.
And I hope you remember the time Lagos had no federal intervention at all due to their stupid politics at the federal level and Tinubu carried it on his back all through his tenure, still Lagos is still a centre of attraction for many Nigerians even Africans .
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Kfed4ril(m): 1:09pm On Oct 10, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

The president is not a failure the Citizens are failure and stupid for voting for idiot since 1960

As usual, exonerate the president and blame everyone else.
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by freshalien: 2:03pm On Oct 10, 2021
seunmsg:

He will not rest until the mission is accomplished. Nigeria need him now more than ever before. He’s experienced, competent, nationalistic, educated and influential enough to lead the country and set her on the path of greatness and shared prosperity.

With Tinubu as president, every region can go to sleep with their eyes closed because a nationalistic leader who will carry everybody along is on the throne. He will unite the country and give every region a sense of belonging. Even Kanu will drop Biafra agitation and accept a role in government once Tinubu strikes a deal with him. Tinubu’s presidency will be a win-win for all Nigerians.

You neva taya to suffer?!
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by jerry2cino(m): 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2021
Una don come again, na so una go carry beast to be our presido till now, we never get ourselves, Nigerians let be wise with dis APC and their AGENDA. Any person battling with health issues should not be contesting for presidency, let him or her tackle his or her health first before anything.
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by mrkia(m): 3:04pm On Oct 10, 2021
Even the worst critic of the Jagaban knows in his/her mind that the Borgu is best for the job
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by MrSquint: 6:38pm On Oct 10, 2021
He wants to develop our democracy and economy in what capacity na ? As our President or Vice President ?

Abi na him be the most high for Nigeria ?
Bullion Vans Owner
You're welcome Sir
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by MrPEACEMAKER(m): 6:59pm On Oct 10, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Everybody was good leaders but you can never have a good leader with the current behaviour of Nigerians home and Abroad. When I was in UK and in America Nigerians will tell you there they have to vote for themselves it does not matter if they vote for somebody which can do nothing for them on the voting Q this is what they are saying. In Europe know it was the same story with Nigerians they will tell you this person can do nothing for us but less food for him he is one of us. One billion years we can never have good leader because our people are illiterate
Sure.
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by sunjai(f): 10:19pm On Oct 10, 2021
Echoban:

I really have problem with people who critise without telling the way forward.

Who is now ur recommendation?
I'm not criticising no one, just telling the truth. As for my recommendation, when the time comes, the right candidate shall emerge.
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by malel1: 6:49am On Oct 11, 2021
adekolaelect:
pity yourself not those who have life in them than you .Hopefully Tinubu can bring good life in you when he becomes president of Nigeria.

No problem , he will become president of ur household not Nigeria
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by adekolaelect(m): 12:53pm On Oct 11, 2021
malel1:

No problem , he will become president of ur household not Nigeria
na your eye he or oshibojo will become president and the pain in you will be in progress.

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by malel1: 2:38pm On Oct 11, 2021
adekolaelect:
na your eye he or oshibojo will become president and the pain in you will be in progress.

oga ur tinubu can’t become Nigerian President
Useless things that don’t want anything good to happen to this country
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by greensandy: 8:17am On Oct 12, 2021
Q

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Peace Accord: Caption This Buhari And Atiku Picture / Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband / Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.