Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy (47722 Views)

Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa / Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) / Iyorcha Ayu: We Will Develop Nigeria As We Did Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by seunmsg(m): 1:18pm On Oct 09, 2021
RuudVanNistroy:

Only thing he will build is his convoy of bullion vans and local and foreign properties through his front Oyetola.

That Lagos state is the best governed state in Nigeria today is a credit to Asiwaju. The records of his achievements both in professional and political career are in the open. Instead of spamming the forum with rubbish, bring out your candidate and let’s compare their records of achievements.

Tinubu has a record to run on, who is your candidate and what is his record?

15 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by seunmsg(m): 1:20pm On Oct 09, 2021
Fahdiga:
Tinubu becoming the president? Dreaming is allowed

It always start as a dream before it becomes a reality. If you can dream it, you can’t achieve it.

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 09, 2021
seunmsg:

That Lagos state is the best governed state in Nigeria today is a credit to Asiwaju. The records of his achievements both in professional and political career are in the open. Instead of spamming the forum with rubbish, bring out your candidate and let’s compare their records of achievements.

Best governed without any transparency. Why do they refuse Freedom of Information requests regarding contracts.

And how can it be the best governed when a former governor awarded his company monopoly to collect 10% commission of state taxes since 2002 until present. Even in Somalia and Chad government officials don't engage in such corruption,

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by AlabiJ: 1:30pm On Oct 09, 2021
seunmsg:

2015 is gone forever. It’s time to leave the past and look into the future.

When Tinubu becomes the president in 2023 and God willing, he succeeded in uniting and rebuilding the country’s economy, you won’t be proud to tell your children that you worked against this great leader. You will be so ashamed to tell them you worked for Atiku. The choice is yours.

The irony of all this anti-Tinubu rhetoric on this thread is that, if we're to dig deep, you'll find that majority of those spitting saliva all over this thread are either based abroad (and have no pvc) or ibo (who would likely not even vote on election day due to lack of pvc or in adherence to Ipob 'no lefelendum no erection' orders). cheesy grin. Yet na dem dey make noise pass online.

19 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 09, 2021
limeta:
Tinubu as president
what a joke that is

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Fahdiga(m): 1:32pm On Oct 09, 2021
seunmsg:

It always start as a dream before it becomes a reality. If you can dream it, you can’t achieve it.
Having admitted that Buhari you repackaged has failed woefully what makes you think that Tinubu will be different from him?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Danjikanbauchi: 1:32pm On Oct 09, 2021
grin grin this thief is really on hard drugs. Developer of economy and democracy. Just like the Terrorists Fulani you supported is developing.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by slivertongue: 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2021
seunmsg:

Na u set exam, na u mark am. Lagos is the richest courtesy of the heavy federal expenditure which attracted population from other parts of Nigeria. Akwa ibom & Gombe with smaller population, federal presence & expenditure are better governed though Ibom is oil rich but makes less by way of federal expenditure or the multiplier effects of federal expenditure.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by bobowaja(m): 2:04pm On Oct 09, 2021
seunmsg:

He will not rest until the mission is accomplished. Nigeria need him now more than ever before. He’s experienced, competent, nationalistic, educated and influential enough to lead the country and set her on the path of greatness and shared prosperity.

With Tinubu as president, every region can go to sleep with their eyes closed because a nationalistic leader who will carry everybody along is on the throne. He will unite the country and give every region a sense of belonging. Even Kanu will drop Biafra agitation and accept a role in government once Tinubu strikes a deal with him. Tinubu’s presidency will be a win-win for all Nigerians.
This is not fair. You wan kill dem children of 8 cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by bobowaja(m): 2:08pm On Oct 09, 2021
Fahdiga:
My children won't be proud of me if they knew that I was one of the people that sold a walking dead to Nigerians in 2015. Keep your job to yourself
But you are in pains cos of Peter Saint Obi cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by seunmsg(m): 3:22pm On Oct 09, 2021
Fahdiga:
Having admitted that Buhari you repackaged has failed woefully what makes you think that Tinubu will be different from him?

Saying Buhari has failed woefully is a big lie. He has done very well in terms of building the much needed infrastructure, social investment, agriculture and even education. He has failed in areas of insecurity in the country and not doing enough to unite the country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Echoban: 3:55pm On Oct 09, 2021
Fahdiga:

Tinubu has been a Governor before and till today Lagos spirt is praising and not regret voting him, or u feel Lagos is regretting ever voting him then..?? Couple with subsequent technocrats he brings in board . Oh God how can u be comparing Tinubu and buhari self ? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Sonoyom(m): 4:00pm On Oct 09, 2021
Oga Titus
You take night bus
To come Lagos.
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Fahdiga(m): 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2021
bobowaja:

But you are in pains cos of Peter Saint Obi cheesy
Where did you see Peter obi in this discussion?
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Kajaard: 4:45pm On Oct 09, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
grin grin grin grin grin
For more jokes, Text "TINUBU" to "419".

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by bayelsaowei(m): 4:46pm On Oct 09, 2021
We don suffer for this country oo... grin

Let's keep the suffering flying

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by omooba969(m): 4:46pm On Oct 09, 2021
Osheeeeey grin àwon developers! grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Aganju849: 4:46pm On Oct 09, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by bayelsaowei(m): 4:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
grin grin grin grin grin
For more jokes, Text "TINUBU" to "419".
grin

Serious jokers

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by ChasinGood(m): 4:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
grin
Chief,abeg go find space for back bench rest.
Nonsense
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by AsomArchitectNG(m): 4:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
What does these guys really take us for naa

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Miiracle: 4:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
Story
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Zegemi(f): 4:48pm On Oct 09, 2021
Abeg getag

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Drakkernoir: 4:48pm On Oct 09, 2021
seunmsg:

The pay is good, bro. I can link you up if you want to join the moving train. Trust me, I will ensure you’re well paid. Yes?

Link me bare my brother

In Jaga we trust..haters can die

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by hammer567: 4:48pm On Oct 09, 2021
HE HAS FINISHED ENROLLING AS A BRITISH AGENT IN LONDON.

IT IS NOW TIME TO COME AND IMPLEMENT WHAT THEY DISCUSS AND THROW NIGERIA COMPLETELY UNDER THE BUS.

NIGERIA NA BRITISH COMPANY?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Bar1941(m): 4:48pm On Oct 09, 2021
IJAYA 1 OF NIGERIAN POLITICS.......

GBEFUN....

Nigerian hospitals will soon full of people suffering from high blood pressure over this man's return. Out of senseless, unreasonable and unjustifiable hate for this man from some "born to hate" children, they had eventually made me fell in love with him.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Keating: 4:49pm On Oct 09, 2021
Kneel surgery... That is the lie they are selling to the public.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by EMAXIM(m): 4:49pm On Oct 09, 2021
Story for the gods

O God let this man dream of ruling Nigeria not come to pass.

We don't want a 1 month in Nigeria and 2 months on health vacation president again.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by uchaymart(m): 4:49pm On Oct 09, 2021
OLE GONER SOLJKAER
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Aboguede(m): 4:49pm On Oct 09, 2021
tongue ur
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 09, 2021
IS NOT BY TRIBES ____ONLY FOOLHARDY NIGERIANS WILL LINE UP BEHIND THIS FRAUDSTER ____THE TINUBU COMPANY THAT HANDLE THE STATE REVENUE COMMITTED SERIOUS FRAUD IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos / Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) / Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.