Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Please I Need To Know Good Bluetooth Speaker To Buy At 20k Or Below - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please I Need To Know Good Bluetooth Speaker To Buy At 20k Or Below (2773 Views)

Please Recommend A Good Bluetooth Earpod / Which Bluetooth Speaker Should I Buy? / These Are Best 10 Chinese Phones Money Can Buy At The Moment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need To Know Good Bluetooth Speaker To Buy At 20k Or Below by Reeberry: 11:23pm On Oct 24, 2021
Kraytur:

Angle 3 4th generation boss the one with usb type C
What's so special about USB type C?
Re: Please I Need To Know Good Bluetooth Speaker To Buy At 20k Or Below by Eyanbahose: 9:00am On Oct 25, 2021
Does oraimo has speakers?
Re: Please I Need To Know Good Bluetooth Speaker To Buy At 20k Or Below by VawuIenceProMax: 7:02am On Jan 18, 2023
Soffyh:
Sony extra bass sr xb3
20k.?
E be like say some of una no fit read
Re: Please I Need To Know Good Bluetooth Speaker To Buy At 20k Or Below by VawuIenceProMax: 7:05am On Jan 18, 2023
OneKinGuy:
Anker Soundcore 2
Re: Please I Need To Know Good Bluetooth Speaker To Buy At 20k Or Below by OneKinGuy(m): 9:26am On Jan 18, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
I got mine around 15k last year March from aliexpress.
Re: Please I Need To Know Good Bluetooth Speaker To Buy At 20k Or Below by Godspeed0: 12:41pm On Jan 20, 2023
OneKinGuy:

I got mine around 15k last year March from aliexpress.
bro how good and loud is this speaker? because am planing to get one this month
Re: Please I Need To Know Good Bluetooth Speaker To Buy At 20k Or Below by OneKinGuy(m): 1:19pm On Jan 20, 2023
Godspeed0:
bro how good and loud is this speaker? because am planing to get one this month
It's pretty loud for it size. It easy fills up a room and has good bass. I've dropped it and spilled water on it numerous times, but it still sounds good.
Re: Please I Need To Know Good Bluetooth Speaker To Buy At 20k Or Below by Godspeed0: 1:38pm On Jan 20, 2023
OneKinGuy:

It's pretty loud for it size. It easy fills up a room and has good bass. I've dropped it and spilled water on it numerous times, but it still sounds good.
Pls how do you get it on aliexpress and can you help me with of the store link you get it and would they charger me custom fee?
Re: Please I Need To Know Good Bluetooth Speaker To Buy At 20k Or Below by OneKinGuy(m): 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2023
Godspeed0:
Pls how do you get it on aliexpress and can you help me with of the store link you get it and would they charger me custom fee?
US $35.17 54%OFF | Anker Soundcore 2 Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Better Bass 24-Hour Playtime 66ft Bluetooth Range IPX7 Water Resistance
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mso4ywa

I wasn't charged anything and it was delivered to my home.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need To Know Good Bluetooth Speaker To Buy At 20k Or Below by Godspeed0: 11:03am On Jan 21, 2023
OneKinGuy:

US $35.17 54%OFF | Anker Soundcore 2 Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Better Bass 24-Hour Playtime 66ft Bluetooth Range IPX7 Water Resistance

I have never order anything online before this one i am see 35 dollar is it the amount they are selling it now?
Re: Please I Need To Know Good Bluetooth Speaker To Buy At 20k Or Below by OneKinGuy(m): 12:03pm On Jan 21, 2023
Godspeed0:
I have never order anything online before this one i am see 35 dollar is it the amount they are selling it now?
Ya, but I got mine $30 sha.
Re: Please I Need To Know Good Bluetooth Speaker To Buy At 20k Or Below by Godspeed0: 6:05pm On Feb 20, 2023
OneKinGuy:

Ya, but I got mine $30 sha.
bro help me check am again is like the price don reduce to 14k i dey correct abi?
Re: Please I Need To Know Good Bluetooth Speaker To Buy At 20k Or Below by Whymeeee: 3:54am On Mar 01, 2023
OneKinGuy:

bro can you teach me how to order from aliexpress

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Samsung A73 5G A Good Phone ? / Impolite Language Used By Glo Network / Mtn Deactivates True Talk Plus Call Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.