Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday (29822 Views)

"Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm / Queeneth Agbor Shows Cleavage In Birthday Photos / Queeneth Agbor: I Must Test My Man Sexually Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday by Temptee101(m): 5:48pm On Oct 09, 2021
shocked

By who? Her fans abi?

Ok, continue! This clitocurrency people sef.

1 Like

Re: Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday by Omicron007: 5:48pm On Oct 09, 2021
Bola146:
Congratulations... My birthday is few months time, a house is okay for me as a gift, it's a prayer grin grin grin

Say something bad or quote me wrong and let us see how you will be alright cheesy wink wink wink

I have a house in Chevron, Lekki. I'm willing to dash you
Re: Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday by Ekanemjnr33: 5:49pm On Oct 09, 2021
Make we pill yam abi grin
Re: Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday by therajah: 5:51pm On Oct 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
My birthday is coming soon,who is that nairalander that can come up with this kind of surprise? lol
Are you an actress??
Re: Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday by therajah: 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2021
Bola146:
Congratulations... My birthday is few months time, a house is okay for me as a gift, it's a prayer grin grin grin

Say something bad or quote me wrong and let us see how you will be alright cheesy wink wink wink
How long have u been in nollywood?

1 Like

Re: Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2021
Mercy of the lord
Re: Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday by profmicky: 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2021
You know what your gender do to get those gifts, go and do the needful...

Bola146:

Re: Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2021
therajah:
Are you an actress??
I'm more than an actress
Re: Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday by HolyStriker(m): 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2021
Which surprise? Clitocurrency contract payment

1 Like

Re: Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday by Bola146(f): 6:02pm On Oct 09, 2021
profmicky:
You know what your gender do to get those gifts, go and do the needful...

I don't know unless one of your sisters teach me how she is doing it wink wink

5 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday by Bola146(f): 6:03pm On Oct 09, 2021
Omicron007:

I have a house in Chevron, Lekki. I'm willing to dash you

No wahala
Re: Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday by saferoom: 6:03pm On Oct 09, 2021
I can tell you without any controversy that any lady that can release uncontrollably in a marathon manner with gushing passion, she will be the one rejecting gifts like this. If the lady doesnt know how to handle a man like that then she should either work her brains maximally to make her own money or else she should use charms. But the problem of charms is that too many repercussions and they fail most times.
The first option will work well if u stick with a good man that loves u. If you keep different men, then sorrowful regrets is the end result
Re: Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday by Bola146(f): 6:04pm On Oct 09, 2021
therajah:

How long have u been in nollywood?

I'm not into Nollywood
Re: Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday by sugarfrank(m): 6:05pm On Oct 09, 2021
Bola146:

Your prayer has been heard and answered. Congratulations!!

1 Like

Re: Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday by hopexter(m): 6:09pm On Oct 09, 2021
modelssphere:

Learn to celebrate people without necessarily tagging their success to someone else.. All the actresses in Nigeria must not have sugar daddy or be into pr*stitution before earning a living. There are atleast, few, I believe that are doing their best for themselves. She could be one of them

How many of her movies have you seen?

1 Like

Re: Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday by Oracle63: 6:14pm On Oct 09, 2021
me cheesy cheesy
Iyaebe:
My birthday is coming soon,who is that nairalander that can come up with this kind of surprise? lol
Re: Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday by HolyStriker(m): 6:14pm On Oct 09, 2021
modelssphere:

Learn to celebrate people without necessarily tagging their success to someone else.. All the actresses in Nigeria must not have sugar daddy or be into pr*stitution before earning a living. There are atleast, few, I believe that are doing their best for themselves. She could be one of them

Going through your profile, I see you're into celebrity posts.

Are you a female celeb too?
Re: Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 09, 2021
Over N10m car just like that..

Stupid men full this world.

A woman who loves doesn't expect all these gifts to impress her.
Re: Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday by WaffenSS(m): 6:15pm On Oct 09, 2021
Bola146:

Obviously your clitocurrency account is overdrawn.

1 Like

Re: Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday by HolyStriker(m): 6:19pm On Oct 09, 2021
Bola146:

I don't know unless one of your sisters teach me how she is doing it wink wink

grin grin grin

That one pain you, was it not you that said you needed advice

1 Like

Re: Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday by Burgerlomo: 6:21pm On Oct 09, 2021
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday by prophetfire: 6:25pm On Oct 09, 2021
holyman101:
Truly What God can not do doesn't exist.
I don't want to go into details, you know what am talking about.
Let's just celebrate her for now.
Congratulations Agbor
What sugar daddy can do for an Olosho exists in Nigeria.
Re: Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday by whippersnapper(m): 6:25pm On Oct 09, 2021
how I wish I had vagina.any girl wey dey broke and is not doing clitocurrency is just wasting her pussy. clitocurrency is the new oil money .it's really booming

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 09, 2021
modelssphere:

We are tired of these "MAYBE" decoy, even if it is business why is it only female celebs that excel in there so called "unknown businness" are there male counterpart not also into side hustles/business.
Most of these ladies have a funny way of celebrating there new whip, it either they show ass or bear massive cleavage with the car .. maybe they're passing a message

1 Like

Re: Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday by gazza07(m): 6:27pm On Oct 09, 2021
Only for the girls..... what about our actors? O
Re: Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday by Multiq(m): 6:27pm On Oct 09, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday by RPG2020(m): 6:33pm On Oct 09, 2021
Thank you Daddy G.O
Re: Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday by bluefilm: 6:39pm On Oct 09, 2021
Wow!

I think I'm in love with her boobs already.
Re: Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday by EndBuhariNow(m): 6:44pm On Oct 09, 2021
Clitocurrency at work.... the future is indeed hoe farmers tongue

1 Like

Re: Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday by Aganju849: 6:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
fancyhandsome:
Fast rising Nollywood actress, Queeneth Agbor has received a surprise car gift on her birthday today, 9th October.

The excited Calabar-born actress who shared the news on her Instagram page, captioned the post " Double Congratulations/celebration is Valid. What God cannot do indeed doesn't exist!!!!

Queeneth Joins list of actresses from Nigeria to receive multi-million gifts on occasion of their special day.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUzhNb5gmGn/?utm_medium=copy_link

Clitocu-cu-cu-cu-cu-currency!

1 Like

Re: Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday by slowice(m): 6:58pm On Oct 09, 2021
What big god cannot do you mean? Lol women, I swear over 70percent of chicks in naija na ọlosho work dem dey now both students and workers and non workers..... Ask bolt drivers grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Acquires A Brand New Range Rover (Video) / 'Change Is Constant' - Funke Akindele Says As She Shares Throwback Photos, Video / 10 Richest African Musicians 2017 Forbes List - You Will Be Shocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.