Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Make Money Marking Waec And Neco Scripts. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Make Money Marking Waec And Neco Scripts. (28422 Views)

Neco Cordination June/July 2015 begins August 15th, 2015 / . / Study Abroad For Free Using Waec And Neco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Money Marking Waec And Neco Scripts. by alsudaes1(m): 8:38am On Jun 14, 2015
Latifahed:
Pls how do iI participate ?and pls where is the kaduna venue?tnxx

it is WAEC marking exercise not neco, it starts Thursday and not Monday, interested examiners and gatecrashers are expected to be coordinated for three days to be eligible to mark. that is by friday, Saturday and Sunday
Re: Make Money Marking Waec And Neco Scripts. by alsudaes1(m): 8:50am On Jun 14, 2015
Oloriatoke:
pls anyone with info abt ibadan,am also interested.
1. Loyola college
2. Anwarul Islam grammar school eleyele
3. Islamic High School Bashorun
Re: Make Money Marking Waec And Neco Scripts. by olajumoke12: 1:14pm On Jun 14, 2015
what about Lagos center? pls assist with the venue
Re: Make Money Marking Waec And Neco Scripts. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 14, 2015
Pls can any one assist me with the address of. The school where waec. Marking cordination will be taking place?
Re: Make Money Marking Waec And Neco Scripts. by Jimohsunday: 5:03pm On Jun 14, 2015
Am interested in marking stuff any hook up in karu LGA Nasarawa just add me up on whasapp 08138906809. Thanks
Re: Make Money Marking Waec And Neco Scripts. by jeffoe(m): 2:25pm On Jun 15, 2015
please how long would it last, and the venue inbenin city imo
Re: Make Money Marking Waec And Neco Scripts. by karkinase(m): 2:49pm On Jun 15, 2015
Anybody with info on Kaduna Venue aside d Sarduana Memorial college,Kawo wuld be appreciated.
Re: Make Money Marking Waec And Neco Scripts. by indefatigable01(f): 11:46am On Jun 21, 2016
ebos:
So, na you guys dey mark down those children. 2-1, or 2-2 matters? Especially some with 2-2 are not even better than some SS3 students. No wonder my cousin who came back angrily after English paper was given B2. When asked how manage. He said, he scattered them will big grammar. It might be they could not understand the grammar, and they decided to give him B2.

It will interest you to know that you cannot just mark.
That is the reason why assist. examiners undergo cordination for three days. Moreover, your marking must be in line with the marking guide which will be provided by the exam body

1 Like

Re: Make Money Marking Waec And Neco Scripts. by Emmandus(m): 3:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
Kindly fill me in on marking WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, UTME etc scripts for 2017 smiley here is the hotline 07033875827
Re: Make Money Marking Waec And Neco Scripts. by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 10, 2017
indefatigable01:

It will interest you to know that you cannot just mark.
That is the reason why assist. examiners undergo cordination for three days. Moreover, your marking must be in line with the marking guide which will be provided by the exam body

Pls hw much do they pay for a script
Re: Make Money Marking Waec And Neco Scripts. by Emmandus(m): 11:58am On Jul 08, 2017
any update on this ?
Re: Make Money Marking Waec And Neco Scripts. by onyeawka80(m): 10:47am On Aug 07, 2017
sparta:
hi
am interested in marking too. I have an OND, Kindly contact me .
Jeskemy@yahoo.com
i am an examiner. U must be a graduate Bsc or HND before u can mark but u can apply as checker
Re: Make Money Marking Waec And Neco Scripts. by onyeawka80(m): 10:51am On Aug 07, 2017
chinne1:
Obaym2002,
you can equally link me with one of those teachers that helps you get those papers,
I am actually very interested,

But I don't have that BSc oooooooo, I only have an OND, I hope that will do.

Please reach me on chedegirl@yahoo.com,
I am really desperate to do any work, so far no be asawo work.

My desperation will not lead me to that.
I am sorry u wuld not be allowed to mark its only for BSc and HND holders. But u can apply as a checker. I am an examiner
Re: Make Money Marking Waec And Neco Scripts. by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 07, 2017
onyeawka80:
I am sorry u wuld not be allowed to mark its only for BSc and HND holders. But u can apply as a checker. I am an examiner

How can I enlist as a script marker in Abuja?
Re: Make Money Marking Waec And Neco Scripts. by onyeawka80(m): 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2017
U go to d marking venue on 14th. Go wit ur credentials
Re: Make Money Marking Waec And Neco Scripts. by funmi4love(f): 4:28pm On Aug 07, 2017
Pls when will NECO cordination start?
Re: Make Money Marking Waec And Neco Scripts. by onyeawka80(m): 4:32pm On Aug 07, 2017
Check d previous post

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Digital Trainee Recruitment 2019 / Nigeria Bottling Company Limited Fresh Job Recruitment March 2017 (7 Positions) / How Much Does FCMB Pay Marketers,it's Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.