Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Urgent: How Do I Contact Bukavu Barracks In Kano?. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Urgent: How Do I Contact Bukavu Barracks In Kano?. (465 Views)

Delta Killings: Military Sets To Build Barracks In Okuama / Wike & Akpabio Banter At The Commissioning Of Police Barracks In Rivers / Governor Emmanuel Inaugurates Projects At Army Barracks In Abak L. G. A...photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent: How Do I Contact Bukavu Barracks In Kano?. by PapaGfad: 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2021
Please, I would really appreciate if anyone can connect me with the administration office of Bukavu Barracks in Kano. This is very urgent in other to comfirm if a military officer by the name Ahmad Bello is safe and in good hands.

He was purposed to travel from Kano to Ibadan having collected his pass on Tuesday morning to travel on Wednesday and return on Monday. All efforts to reach him since 3am on Thursday morning has been abortive as his number is switched of since then till now.

I am particularly worried because of the state of insecurity in the country and particularly around that area.

Anyone who can help to ensure that his movement and whereabouts is fully ascertained would be warmly welcomed.

Thank you.
Re: Urgent: How Do I Contact Bukavu Barracks In Kano?. by danski: 2:23pm On Oct 09, 2021
Watch how to trace your phone from anywhere you are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSF7Yjg6p3Y

1 Like

Re: Urgent: How Do I Contact Bukavu Barracks In Kano?. by AustineE1: 2:46pm On Oct 09, 2021
PapaGfad:
Please, I would really appreciate if anyone can connect me with the administration office of Bukavu Barracks in Kano. This is very urgent in other to comfirm if a military officer by the name Ahmad Bello is safe and in good hands.

He was purposed to travel from Kano to Ibadan having collected his pass on Tuesday morning to travel on Wednesday and return on Monday. All efforts to reach him since 3am
on Thursday morning has been abortive as his number is switched of since then till now.

I am particularly worried because of the state of insecurity in the country and particularly around that area.

Anyone who can help to ensure that his movement and whereabouts is fully ascertained would be warmly welcomed.

Thank you.
Reach out to the nearest barrack in your state,make your case to the military authorities there,they know how to reach the administrators of 'Bukavu barracks'...this will be helpful!

1 Like

Re: Urgent: How Do I Contact Bukavu Barracks In Kano?. by PapaGfad: 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2021
AustineE1:

Reach out to the nearest barrack in your state,make your case to the military authorities there,they know how to reach the administrators of 'Bukavu barracks'...this will be helpful!

Thank you. I went there today but was asked to come back on Monday. I just felt Monday is far.
Re: Urgent: How Do I Contact Bukavu Barracks In Kano?. by PapaGfad: 3:26pm On Oct 09, 2021
danski:
Watch how to trace your phone from anywhere you are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSF7Yjg6p3Y

Thank you for the video, it is indeed eye opening but doesn't meet the urgency of immediate need. How can I track his number?
Re: Urgent: How Do I Contact Bukavu Barracks In Kano?. by Danjikanbauchi: 3:41pm On Oct 09, 2021
undecided a Nigeria army

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Poll: Anglican Primate Endorses Soludo, Says He's Capacity / INEC Yet To Share Voters Card In Anambra Elections / Interview With PDP Anambra Governorship Candidate, Mr Valentine Ozigbo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.