Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Should I Forgive Him And Move On!!!!!!! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Should I Forgive Him And Move On!!!!!!! (275 Views)

Should I Forgive Her? / An Open Letter To My Wife. If You Could Forgive Me Before I Die. / Yes I Forgive You By Soibi Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Forgive Him And Move On!!!!!!! by Ochari: 3:00pm On Oct 09, 2021
please hide my identity…
hello Felicity
my greetings Goes To You.
please I need your suggestion.
So I had an encounter with old friend from Facebook and we virbed.
So we (old classmates) organized a program of which I attended and I had the chance to meet him. Unfortunately, he was so shy to the extent that he couldn’t even talk to me in person. We lost contact for a while.
Months went by and I met this guy again(he was with a friend). To my surprise, this guy denied knowing me from anywhere I was really sad but well live goes on months later I went online again (Facebook) and this same guy came into my dm and he was like “where have you been I’ve missed you oo” I was really shocked but as a crushing girl I need to forgive cause I really miss him too.
So we chatted for a while then he asked for my number again, we became more close than first and I really fell for him to the extent of telling him everything about me and what I do but I thought he was not feeling the same thing for me so I kept my cool. I told one of his friends about my feelings, of which gave me an assurance that he’ll do something about it.
Well his friend told him and he said he was crushing back(I was so excited when I heard that )… so we kept our vibes on, hoping he will propose to me, and heaven came down on the first month of this year . I accepted without hesitation.
Everything was good then boom it was time for him to go to school (tbh I had no idea of his schooling). I’m an SHS graduate and
Continue Reading.......
https://felicitygists.com/reality-should-i-forget-him-and-move-on/

(1) (Reply)

Action Your Passion / Rock With Me / Mea Amor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.