Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Chicago's Wasted Generation Of Illiterate Black Men - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Chicago's Wasted Generation Of Illiterate Black Men (3067 Views)

Fake Jews Celebrating Molech In Chicago Circa 1933 / UK Prime Minister Refuses To Shake Two Black Men At An Event / Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chicago's Wasted Generation Of Illiterate Black Men by Jakumo(m): 6:06pm On Oct 09, 2021
The term "wasted generation" has been used to describe Nigeria's youth now and then, but after viewing this short video clip, most readers will concede that regardless of how far from sanity Nigeria's youths have strayed, they are positively angelic in comparison to inner-city Chicago's truly lost generation of pistol-toting, drug-crazed, ghetto-dwelling angry young men.

Despite all my years as a USA resident in good standing, I found it virtually impossible to even understand a single word uttered by these glassy-eyed ghetto desperados all dressed up to display their buttocks in prison-love-inspred gang attire. These mannerisms and this idiotic dress code are clearly being aped by Nigeria's Yahoo boys, but Nigerians can at least count their lucky stars that handguns are not as easy to procure in Nigeria's south, as they are in Chicago's south side.

Check out these cretins boasting about their illegal guns for the world to see, and drop your comment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2a64ZdB3nw

4 Likes

Re: Chicago's Wasted Generation Of Illiterate Black Men by hayoholla(m): 6:39pm On Oct 09, 2021
Chicago has been long known to be an hotbed for gang and crime related activities. Not a month goes by without hearing of any gang killing. Most are from the crips and blood gangs.

6 Likes

Re: Chicago's Wasted Generation Of Illiterate Black Men by philiancoop(m): 6:56pm On Oct 09, 2021
Guns are legal in the US
Re: Chicago's Wasted Generation Of Illiterate Black Men by TarOrfeeek: 7:24pm On Oct 09, 2021
Reminds me of Chiraq the movie

My only recollection from that movie was that sex scene towards the end with Nick Cannon.

Utterly disgusting stuff.
Re: Chicago's Wasted Generation Of Illiterate Black Men by Crossroad1(m): 7:50pm On Oct 09, 2021
The way they pointing that gun on the recorders face, they could accidentally pull that trigger..
Ain't you scared?

Now I get how these American rappers make fast money.

6 Likes

Re: Chicago's Wasted Generation Of Illiterate Black Men by Jakumo(m): 7:53pm On Oct 09, 2021
philiancoop:
Guns are legal in the US

No sir, guns are NOT legal for thugs with criminal records who have spent time in jail. Guaranteed every single gun shown in this video clip is an illegal weapon that probably has its serial number scratched off. Also rest assured that each and every one of the fools boasting about guns in this clip, have criminal records and jail time under their belts, making them ALL illegal gun owners.

This fact is what makes the video clip so alarming. Here are people who are so contemptuous of the law that they don't care about the repercussions of being filmed in possession of illegal guns. They are so hardened that the prospect of going to jail is probably welcomed because they will get free food in jail. For the same reason, any one of the morons shown in this clip would shoot another of their kind without a moment's hesitation because the shooter would then get to eat free food in jail.

Yet, despite the idiocy on display here, any of these goons that wind up getting put out of his misery by police gunfire will be mourned by their fellow gang members who will make the usual accusations of police racism and brutality. Frankly, my brutal assessment is that a person whose only talent is selling drugs because they never bothered to complete high school in order to become employable, is better off dead, since they have absolutely nothing constructive to contribute to society, and never will.

14 Likes

Re: Chicago's Wasted Generation Of Illiterate Black Men by sunboy(m): 4:08am On Oct 10, 2021
hayoholla:
Chicago has been long known to be an hotbed for gang and crime related activities. Not a month goes by without hearing of any gang killing. Most are from the crips and blood gangs.

Month ke, you mean week?

4 Likes

Re: Chicago's Wasted Generation Of Illiterate Black Men by azpekuliar: 4:27am On Oct 10, 2021
Jakumo:
The term "wasted generation" has been used to describe Nigeria's youth now and then, but after viewing this short video clip, most readers will concede that regardless of how far from sanity Nigeria's youths have strayed, they are still light years ahead in comparison to inner-city Chicago's truly lost generation of pistol-toting, drug-crazed ghetto-dwelling young men.

Despite all my years as a USA resident in good standing, I found it virtually impossible to even understand a single word uttered by these glassy-eyed young men all dressed to display their buttocks in classic gang attire. These mannerisms and this idiotic dress code are clearly being aped by Nigeria's Yahoo boys, but Nigerians can at least count their lucky stars that handguns are not as easy to procure in Nigeria's south, as they are in Chicago's south side.

Check out these cretins boasting about their illegal guns for the world to see, and drop your comment.

That was how they wasted the life of a young brilliant Nigerian Nairalander years back.

3 Likes

Re: Chicago's Wasted Generation Of Illiterate Black Men by Jakumo(m): 10:06am On Oct 10, 2021
azpekuliar:

That was how they wasted the life of a young brilliant Nigerian Nairalander years back.

I remember that guy. He was randomly shot while standing in the driveway of his parent's house in Chicago. Turned out he was a brilliant engineering student. Great sense of humor and lots of informative posts in Nairaland before his life was cut short by one of those street monkeys with a gun.

14 Likes

Re: Chicago's Wasted Generation Of Illiterate Black Men by LILTJAY1: 12:35am On Oct 11, 2021
Jakumo:

I remember that guy. He was randomly shot while standing in the driveway of his parent's house in Chicago. Turned out he was a brilliant engineering student. Great sense of humor and lots of informative posts in Nairaland before his life was cut short by one of those street monkeys with a gun.
whichnairalander is that?
Re: Chicago's Wasted Generation Of Illiterate Black Men by Jakumo(m): 5:14am On Oct 11, 2021
In case anyone is wondering whether all those weapons on display by America's black illiterates are for show or for the actual killing of fellow losers, check out this gunfight video from Portsmouth Virginia, where the gun-monkeys light up the night shooting randomly without a care in the world about the terrified, war-weary residents cowering in the houses all around.

It is imperative to remember that 99% of low-rise residential buildings in the USA are constructed by covering a light wooden framework with plywood sheets unto which "stucco" is sprayed to impart that plywood with an outward surface appearance of stone or concrete. Flying bullets cut through stucco wood walls like red hot knives through soft butter, killing and maiming all that find themselves within the line of fire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y_hMK1en5M

Here is another wild shootout, probably kicked off over absolutely nothing of substance, in East St. Louis, Missouri.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roQ-ObzbDxU

New York City is of course well represented when it comes to senseless black-on-black shootings over nothing at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6JAn_gQAQs

An exceptionally clear video clip shows a frenzied shootout between gun-monkeys with exposed buttocks in Washington DC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3RiJxu-yKU

New Orleans, "The Big Easy" also has its fair share of violence-loving gun-toting jobless, and illiterate gun monkeys with no hope in life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6OcVvgzVsI

This is what you get when an entire generation of brain-dead savages refuse to become educated despite the opportunities readily available all across the USA to attend school and become a productive member of society, at no cost whatsoever. You wind up with a bunch of drug-crazed gun-monkeys proudly showing the world their exposed anuses with their trousers around their knees, all set to kill each other with gleeful reckless abandon.

Note that every single shooter in the above video clips just happens to be of black African descent, and then you will better understand why Africans arriving in America to better their lives, very quickly learn to utterly despise their "brothers" who descended from freed African slaves yet failed to grasp the abundant opportunity America offers all who are prepared to work legally for an honest living, and who are prepared to embrace peace with their own next-door neighbors.

13 Likes

Re: Chicago's Wasted Generation Of Illiterate Black Men by Blackfire(m): 11:35am On Oct 12, 2021
Blacks shouldn't be doing this
Re: Chicago's Wasted Generation Of Illiterate Black Men by GabrielYulaw(m): 11:05pm On Oct 12, 2021
Them videos are very frightening. You know, because of the massive insecurity in Nigeria I used to believe it would be best if citizens had more ready access to pistols and light arms for self-defense. But after watching these videos I can say that arming Nigerians more than they are already armed would be the kind of mistake that would make what was happening in the above videos look like a tea party at Buckingham Palace angry

5 Likes

Re: Chicago's Wasted Generation Of Illiterate Black Men by Jakumo(m): 4:39am On Oct 13, 2021
GabrielYulaw:
Them videos are very frightening. You know, because of the massive insecurity in Nigeria I used to believe it would be best if citizens had more ready access to pistols and light arms for self-defense. But after watching these videos I can say that arming Nigerians more than they are already armed would be the kind of mistake that would make what was happening in the above videos look like a tea party at Buckingham Palace angry

This is a very perceptive observation. The part I find utterly astounding is that given the very high likelihood virtually all of these armed men are convicted felons who have NO right to be armed under the law, they all proudly show off guns that will fetch them even more jail time, without caring in the slightest about that consequence of posing for pictures that they know will be posted online. If they are so nonchalant about the prospect of going back to jail, then they certainly won't hesitate to commit murder as the mood takes them. Lost souls for sure.

2 Likes

Re: Chicago's Wasted Generation Of Illiterate Black Men by kikuyu33: 3:16pm On Oct 14, 2021
Jakumo:
In case anyone is wondering whether all those weapons on display by America's black illiterates are for show or for the actual killing of fellow losers, check out this gunfight video from Portsmouth Virginia, where the gun-monkeys light up the night shooting randomly without a care in the world about the terrified, war-weary residents cowering in the houses all around.

It is imperative to remember that 99% of low-rise residential buildings in the USA are constructed by covering a light wooden framework with plywood sheets unto which "stucco" is sprayed to impart that plywood with an outward surface appearance of stone or concrete. Flying bullets cut through stucco wood walls like red hot knives through soft butter, killing and maiming all that find themselves within the line of fire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y_hMK1en5M

Here is another wild shootout, probably kicked off over absolutely nothing of substance, in East St. Louis, Missouri.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roQ-ObzbDxU

New York City is of course well represented when it comes to senseless black-on-black shootings over nothing at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6JAn_gQAQs

An exceptionally clear video clip shows a frenzied shootout between gun-monkeys with exposed buttocks in Washington DC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3RiJxu-yKU

New Orleans, "The Big Easy" also has its fair share of violence-loving gun-toting jobless, and illiterate gun monkeys with no hope in life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6OcVvgzVsI

This is what you get when an entire generation of brain-dead savages refuse to become educated despite the opportunities readily available all across the USA to attend school and become a productive member of society, at no cost whatsoever. You wind up with a bunch of drug-crazed gun-monkeys proudly showing the world their exposed anuses with their trousers around their knees, all set to kill each other with gleeful reckless abandon.

Note that every single shooter in the above video clips just happens to be of black African descent, and then you will better understand why Africans arriving in America to better their lives, very quickly learn to utterly despise their "brothers" who descended from freed African slaves yet failed to grasp the abundant opportunity America offers all who are prepared to work legally for an honest living, and who are prepared to embrace peace with their own next-door neighbors.

The only good thing is these Wild Negroes have yet to learn to hold the pistol steady. Its obvious you've spent time in the US-the elements that created this situations were planned over decades involving police at all levels,ie state/city/county/national,judiciary,state and federal politicos of both parties and social engineering via media,mainly films and music- what's the aim of gangsta (c)rap?

2 Likes

Re: Chicago's Wasted Generation Of Illiterate Black Men by Jakumo(m): 6:26pm On Oct 14, 2021
kikuyu33:

The only good thing is these Wild Negroes have yet to learn to hold the pistol steady. Its obvious you've spent time in the US-the elements that created this situations were planned over decades involving police at all levels,ie state/city/county/national,judiciary,state and federal politicos of both parties and social engineering via media,mainly films and music- what's the aim of gangsta (c)rap?

Some of my best friends listen to crap music hahaha. A long-time resident of Chicago originally from Nigeria tells me often that the illegal weapons in the hands of those dead-end ghetto cretins were supplied by the police, indirectly, to fuel the ghetto's internal war of attrition.

Don't know how true that might be, but the hood rats brandishing guns in the above video clips don't seem to have a care in the world about who sees them holding such incriminating evidence despite most likely being convicted felons.

6 Likes

Re: Chicago's Wasted Generation Of Illiterate Black Men by GabrielYulaw(m): 10:07pm On Oct 14, 2021
Jakumo:

Some of my best friends listen to crap music hahaha. A long-time resident of Chicago originally from Nigeria tells me often that the illegal weapons in the hands of those dead-end ghetto cretins were supplied by the police, indirectly, to fuel the ghetto's internal war of attrition.

Don't know how true that might be, but the hood rats brandishing guns in the above video clips don't seem to have a care in the world about who sees them holding such incriminating evidence despite most likely being convicted felons.

Wow! The cops give them these weapons? If so, those they are firing at aren't their main enemy.

I am amazed asf and this is one population control method I have a hard time wrapping my head around.

2 Likes

Re: Chicago's Wasted Generation Of Illiterate Black Men by armyofone(m): 11:13pm On Oct 14, 2021
In reality, women withholding sex in order to rid the city from crimes wouldn't work. It might worked somewhere else undecided

TarOrfeeek:

Reminds me of Chiraq the movie

My only recollection from that movie was that sex scene towards the end with Nick Cannon.

Utterly disgusting stuff.

I really don't know what is going to help brothers see the light. Really wasted generations. Doesn't look like anybody cares now.

It is a very sad situation.

PrideofLincoln, what do you think ?

3 Likes

Re: Chicago's Wasted Generation Of Illiterate Black Men by Ifeamerican1: 12:02am On Oct 15, 2021
Black Americans are better looking than Africans though

1 Like

Re: Chicago's Wasted Generation Of Illiterate Black Men by Jakumo(m): 7:54am On Oct 15, 2021
Ifeamerican1:
Black Americans are better looking than Africans though

Your comment brought to mind that old adage uttered by reckless people: "Live fast, die young, and leave a good-looking corpse behind"

That said most of those brain-dead killers resemble lower primates, and ugly ones at that, to these eyes.

9 Likes

Re: Chicago's Wasted Generation Of Illiterate Black Men by kikuyu33: 10:30am On Oct 15, 2021
Jakumo:

True! I saw a vid last yr but can't find it now. SOP of police forces all over the US. Helps feed the private prison industry and keep the undesirable population down. A few vids on the topic.

[urlhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvct5fUamTk][/url]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoFaWgcCyzY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2VobBvlsJ0

A truckload of Nikes in Chitown!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTrxCXBywNs

At the same time cops have their own gangs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7gwYbd8lHo

The thing is crime can't coexist without cop collaboration. Watching American advertising,the movies and reading their books most Africans think its all CSI NY/Brooklyn South or Hawaii 5-0. Gangstas are negro corner boys fleeing from the cops while assiduously moving ounces,keys and finally tons-like American Gangster or Power.
That BS meme is falling apart! Idk if you've noticed but lately movie makers are telling the truth about the drug game. Watched The Oath 1,Snowfall or American Made? The first 2 have active CIA smuggling while the last has official cop corruption far from the selfless warriors they're normally presented as.

1 Like

Re: Chicago's Wasted Generation Of Illiterate Black Men by Seun(m): 10:42am On Oct 15, 2021
1 year of English language education plus a year of vocational training could make them productive.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago's Wasted Generation Of Illiterate Black Men by Jakumo(m): 10:50am On Oct 15, 2021
Seun:
1 year of English language education plus a year of vocational training could make them productive.

Oga Seun these people regard education as white man's brainwashing, so they remain stark illiterate street dealers of drugs and guns whose destiny is either jail or the coroner's office cold room.

Listen to the way they talk. It is a dialect of English that is totally unrecognizable to anyone that didn't grow up in that environment. It took me years of residence in the USA before I could even begin to understand one word in ten spoken by the uneducated black demographic in America's ghettos.

These street thugs do not wish to assimilate into society or hold down a legitimate job since they prefer the fast money of dealing drugs until such time as they get shot dead or jailed in a place where food is free.

9 Likes

Re: Chicago's Wasted Generation Of Illiterate Black Men by cutievik: 1:05pm On Oct 15, 2021
@Joscofelix
Re: Chicago's Wasted Generation Of Illiterate Black Men by Ndipe(m): 8:43pm On Oct 16, 2021
Have you been following the menace of cultism on Nigerian campuses embarked by Nigeria's youths before you idealize them as "positively angelic in comparison to inner-city Chicago's truly lost generation of pistol-toting, drug-crazed, ghetto-dwelling angry young men?"

Jakumo:
The term "wasted generation" has been used to describe Nigeria's youth now and then, but after viewing this short video clip, most readers will concede that regardless of how far from sanity Nigeria's youths have strayed, they are positively angelic in comparison to inner-city Chicago's truly lost generation of pistol-toting, drug-crazed, ghetto-dwelling angry young men.

Despite all my years as a USA resident in good standing, I found it virtually impossible to even understand a single word uttered by these glassy-eyed ghetto desperados all dressed up to display their buttocks in prison-love-inspred gang attire. These mannerisms and this idiotic dress code are clearly being aped by Nigeria's Yahoo boys, but Nigerians can at least count their lucky stars that handguns are not as easy to procure in Nigeria's south, as they are in Chicago's south side.

1 Like

Re: Chicago's Wasted Generation Of Illiterate Black Men by Jakumo(m): 7:03am On Oct 17, 2021
Ndipe:
Have you been following the menace of cultism on Nigerian campuses embarked by Nigeria's youths before you idealize them as "positively angelic in comparison to inner-city Chicago's truly lost generation of pistol-toting, drug-crazed, ghetto-dwelling angry young men?"

I was merely making reference to the fact that without free access to powerful semiautomatic weapons, Nigeria's cult killers are not in a position to inflict anywhere near the level of carnage recorded daily in a typical American ghetto. My use of the term "angelic" was a purely comparative term highlighting the difference between the industrial scale efficiency of killing that is possible with concealable semi-auto guns, as opposed to that which is attainable with knives and cutlasses.

While America's ghetto critters and Nigeria's cult members are equally inclined to indulge in wanton senseless acts of bloodshed, my observation is that the comparative difficulty in obtaining semi-auto handguns in Nigeria greatly reduces the ability of that nation's cult gangs to emulate their American counterparts in terms of body-count inflicted.

5 Likes

Re: Chicago's Wasted Generation Of Illiterate Black Men by Ifrustrategays: 9:50am On Oct 18, 2021
Seun:

oam4j Mynd44 puskin dominique naijacutee FOD Sissy3 DisGuy justwise RoyalRoy dragnet Javanian kodewrita lordZOUGA semid4lyfe honeric01

Mynd44, Seun, Dominique, lalasticlala,OAM4J, puskin, dragnet, honsule etc

A gay troll by the name - MilitaryLady who was banned today has created other monikers named ThunderFireY0u, care4you and Prettyfunmi. He has broken rule 2,3,8,9,19 and so many other rules.

When ever anyone reports to modes, they get banned. Why?

Seun look into this matter.

1 Like

Re: Chicago's Wasted Generation Of Illiterate Black Men by AllahIsSatan: 1:13pm On Oct 18, 2021
They just live on unemployment benefits and kill each other every day. Even the handful of them who have a basic junior high school education can barely read or write. It's a very sad situation.

Jakumo:

3 Likes

Re: Chicago's Wasted Generation Of Illiterate Black Men by kikuyu33: 1:55pm On Oct 18, 2021
Jakumo:

I was merely making reference to the fact that without free access to powerful semiautomatic weapons, Nigeria's cult killers are not in a position to inflict anywhere near the level of carnage recorded daily in a typical American ghetto. My use of the term "angelic" was a purely comparative term highlighting the difference between the industrial scale efficiency of killing that is possible with concealable semi-auto guns, as opposed to that which is attainable with knives and cutlasses.

While America's ghetto critters and Nigeria's cult members are equally inclined to indulge in wanton senseless acts of bloodshed, my observation is that the comparative difficulty in obtaining semi-auto handguns in Nigeria greatly reduces the ability of that nation's cult gangs to emulate their American counterparts in terms of body-count inflicted.

There's a long standing agenda to entirely ban ALL GUNS from the US within ALL states. These Wild Negroes are playing into that agenda culling each other whenever they can. If you've ever been in the Mid West,Wyoming,Nebraska,Oklahoma or Southern ranching country like E Texas all ranchers are armed. They've got shotguns,handguns,rifles and even full autos-yet crime is low AF and they're all law abiding with zero tolerance for community fery!
A cuz once spent a weekend at his pal's family's Texas ranch:these photos are modest! IIRC he specifically said they owned 50+ guns which wasn't unusual. Yet,crimes or opportunity and of spur of the moment were very low. This was 05 and many residents didn't even lock their doors!
The problem isn't guns per se,but guns in the wrong hands.

3 Likes

Re: Chicago's Wasted Generation Of Illiterate Black Men by Jakumo(m): 3:14pm On Oct 18, 2021
kikuyu33:

There's a long standing agenda to entirely ban ALL GUNS from the US within ALL states. These Wild Negroes are playing into that agenda culling each other whenever they can. If you've ever been in the Mid West,Wyoming,Nebraska,Oklahoma or Southern ranching country like E Texas all ranchers are armed. They've got shotguns,handguns,rifles and even full autos-yet crime is low AF and they're all law abiding with zero tolerance for community fery!
A cuz once spent a weekend at his pal's family's Texas ranch:these photos are modest! IIRC he specifically said they owned 50+ guns which wasn't unusual. Yet,crimes or opportunity and of spur of the moment were very low. This was 05 and many residents didn't even lock their doors!
The problem isn't guns per se,but guns in the wrong hands.

That is a really impressive arsenal Kikuyu, and yes you are right, that country folks residing in America's rural areas do not as a general rule engage in silly gunplay. Those guns are for hunting, vermin control, plinking at targets, and of course, for defending the ranch if need be.

Turns out that gun ownership is far more prevalent in Canada than in the USA, yet there are hardly any mass shootings and gang shootouts ever recorded in Canada. Obviously, that uniquely American ghetto bravado is virtually non-existent in Canada, even in the areas where minorities are the predominant demographic. This shows that widespread gun ownership does not equate with lawlessness and that even if guns are outlawed, then only outlaws will have guns.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chicago's Wasted Generation Of Illiterate Black Men by ono(m): 8:27pm On Oct 24, 2021
Seun:

Good to read something from Seun after all these years. Where is Akolawole my good friend?

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters With Billions In Foreign Banks / Welcome Home Ms Michelle Obama. Welcome To South Africa / Throwback Of Zelenskyy As A Performer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.