Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,263 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Chicago's Wasted Generation Of Illiterate Black Men - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Chicago's Wasted Generation Of Illiterate Black Men (3063 Views)

Fake Jews Celebrating Molech In Chicago Circa 1933 / UK Prime Minister Refuses To Shake Two Black Men At An Event / Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chicago's Wasted Generation Of Illiterate Black Men by Jakumo(m): 9:40pm On Oct 24, 2021
ono:

Good to read something from Seun after all these years. Where is Akolawole my good friend?

Chai ! Di Original Area Fada don land. Ono I hail o. A full 16 years have elapsed since Oga Ono joined Nairaland, and the man still dey kampe.

I raise a toast to you brother, and wish you the very best that life can bring, as we continue our travels along this highway of unfolding destiny.

Shunnn Sir ! Carry go. We dey follow una for back. We don mark you present today, and send alert to Buhari sef. Who no know go know.

2 Likes

Re: Chicago's Wasted Generation Of Illiterate Black Men by Jakumo(m): 6:54am On Nov 04, 2021
More 'street 'coon idiocy is on display in this footage out of Temple Arizona, where the usual dreadlocked losers got to shooting at each other over the usual list of inconsequential trivialities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CudBOHNf5Uo

When in America, beware the dreadlocked man, for he does have a gun, and he will use it for no reason at all, before then getting warehoused in jail or the morgue.

2 Likes

Re: Chicago's Wasted Generation Of Illiterate Black Men by GabrielYulaw(m): 11:47am On Nov 04, 2021
Damn. That's scary. I mean the pointlessness and randomness of the violence is scary.

1 Like

Re: Chicago's Wasted Generation Of Illiterate Black Men by Jakumo(m): 11:54am On Nov 04, 2021
GabrielYulaw:
Damn. That's scary. I mean the pointlessness and randomness of the violence is scary.

All it takes in these 'hoods is a wrong look or being dressed with the wrong color shoelaces, and the bullets start to fly. These losers evidently look forward to gunplay as though it is a sport to be enjoyed, rather a the short-cut to the grave.

1 Like

Re: Chicago's Wasted Generation Of Illiterate Black Men by GabrielYulaw(m): 12:17pm On Nov 04, 2021
Jakumo:

All it takes in these 'hoods is a wrong look or being dressed with the wrong color shoelaces, and the bullets start to fly. These losers evidently look forward to gunplay as though it is a sport to be enjoyed, rather a the short-cut to the grave.

This is almost like the cult thing in Nigeria. Except I don't think even Nigerian cult guys are these bloodthirsty or senseless. But they might grow to be if they had the kind of arms these American id1ots are packing

1 Like

Re: Chicago's Wasted Generation Of Illiterate Black Men by Jakumo(m): 1:29pm On Nov 04, 2021
GabrielYulaw:

This is almost like the cult thing in Nigeria. Except I don't think even Nigerian cult guys are these bloodthirsty or senseless. But they might grow to be if they had the kind of arms these American id1ots are packing

The availability of semi-auto handguns is a major factor that makes American street gangs more deadly than their Nigerian counterparts. Nigerian gangs tend to fight over the proceeds of crime, which is a similar motivation to the triggers of gang warfare in America's ghettos, BUT the American gangs have a much greater propensity to open fire over matters of petty pride, gang affiliation, love triangles, and jealousy, which thankfully are not as prevalent in Nigeria thus far.

That said, an Izon man from Bayelsa State did tell me a while back that semi-auto handguns are readily available on the streets of Warri, where they are known by the code-names of "ice water" or "cane", among the numerous roving firearm vendors there. It may therefore be only a matter of time before Nigerian gang culture becomes a carbon copy of the American ghetto scene, complete with impressive body-count racked up weekly.

3 Likes

Re: Chicago's Wasted Generation Of Illiterate Black Men by baralatie(m): 3:06pm On Nov 04, 2021
cry cry

This Is Disastrous
Re: Chicago's Wasted Generation Of Illiterate Black Men by baralatie(m): 3:08pm On Nov 04, 2021
GabrielYulaw:

NIgerian Cult GaNgs are bloodthirsty o!
Re: Chicago's Wasted Generation Of Illiterate Black Men by azpekuliar: 11:40am On Nov 21, 2021
See the lost youth making rap videos about murders of rival gang members

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XrCQ-HfmIM
Re: Chicago's Wasted Generation Of Illiterate Black Men by azpekuliar: 11:41am On Nov 21, 2021
GabrielYulaw:

Who said? They are as violent as their counterparts elsewhere.

2 Likes

Re: Chicago's Wasted Generation Of Illiterate Black Men by kikuyu1(m): 12:55pm On Nov 26, 2021
Jakumo:

The availability of semi-auto handguns is a major factor that makes American street gangs more deadly than their Nigerian counterparts. Nigerian gangs tend to fight over the proceeds of crime, which is a similar motivation to the triggers of gang warfare in America's ghettos, BUT the American gangs have a much greater propensity to open fire over matters of petty pride, gang affiliation, love triangles, and jealousy, which thankfully are not as prevalent in Nigeria thus far.

That said, an Izon man from Bayelsa State did tell me a while back that semi-auto handguns are readily available on the streets of Warri, where they are known by the code-names of "ice water" or "cane", among the numerous roving firearm vendors there. It may therefore be only a matter of time before [b]Nigerian gang culture becomes a carbon copy of the American ghetto scene, complete [/b]with impressive body-count racked up weekly.

I sincerely hope not! In that culture nobody is innocent-in some way everyone is dirty like diving in sewage regardless of whether you're in a skin tight diving suit. Seen this ishyt?

Delisa Tucker and her son Kevin Tinker

Provided by family friend

Delisa Tucker lost her brother to gun violence two years ago, and almost lost her 6-year-old daughter years before that.

Early Wednesday morning, she was attending to yet another family tragedy, the weekend killing of her 14-year-old son Kevin Tinker just down the street from their home in Roseland.

Friends say she was steps from a memorial to her son, intending to light a candle, when there was gunfire. Tucker was hit in the chest and died.
[url]chicagomediatakeout[/url]

A totally toxic environment,zombified hood boogers and stratosepheric murder rates that includes kids as both perps and vics'-HTF do you even start!?

1 Like

Re: Chicago's Wasted Generation Of Illiterate Black Men by Jakumo(m): 1:07pm On Nov 26, 2021
kikuyu1:

I sincerely hope not! In that culture nobody is innocent-in some way everyone is dirty like diving in sewage regardless of whether you're in a skin tight diving suit. Seen this ishyt?

[url]chicagomediatakeout[/url]

A totally toxic environment,zombified hood boogers and stratosepheric murder rates that includes kids as both perps and vics'-HTF do you even start!?

Holy chit that is a litany of sequential tragedies almost fit for adaptation as a blacksploitation movie script about an entire family wiped out one after the other as though a curse or hex was at work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chicago's Wasted Generation Of Illiterate Black Men by kikuyu1(m): 10:44am On Nov 29, 2021
Jakumo:

Holy chit that is a litany of sequential tragedies almost fit for adaptation as a blacksploitation movie script about an entire family wiped out one after the other as though a curse or hex was at work.

Part 1

Warning! Long post. I'm a high energy dude needing stimulation: I work out 2 hrs daily though of late I've slowed down due to knee issues. I constantly read in between tea/sugar cane farming,investment betting,real estate,crypto. I'm a perpetual learner and therefore a more or less reliable life long observer. Last weekend I found myself bored and willingly broke my oath- I knowingly watched a black film, All the Queens Men,produced by Tyler Fairy,oops,Perry.
Halfway through part 2 I remembered why I swore off these Black American celluloid endeavours;cardboard characters woodenly acting out the limited roles scripted by hackneyed writers:
-the role of brain dead excitable juvenile thugs contemptuous of human life enthusiastically exhibiting their dusty arses between shooting fellow thugs for nothing was played by older men,the male dancers at a strip club who are the usual infantile creatures overly concerned with their dycks(in fact one of them has a gangrenous sausage!) the media manufactures
-Angry Black Woman,in this case the club owner,unmarried ofc with more drive than all the men respectfully referred to as Madam
-nobody does anything meaningful but plays the system-nobody is in school,vocational training,or a profession apart from the minor supporting characters

Anyway,I gave up on the plot and watched it for the music and realised later this is how many Black Americans have decided to live-WHY?? Anyone who thinks otherwise has never been or spoken to one who has actually been. How did it get like this? Was it ALWAYS like this? FK NO! There were at least 10 prosperous all black towns in the Mid West over a century ago. Many say,and I agree these were aboriginal Black Americans: the West Africans actually comprise the minority of total numbers with the remainder being the Catholic losers of Europe's many Protestant/Catholic wars of the 1600s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrSDUEkbyvU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptbuPdkI434

More later on deliberately induced societal dysfunction,little known effects of schizophrenia which is wayyy more common due to substance abuse than we realise and negative effects of black urban matriarchies.

1 Like

Re: Chicago's Wasted Generation Of Illiterate Black Men by Jakumo(m): 6:57am On Nov 30, 2021
A plethora of profound thoughts are being expressed by Kikuyu today, replete with dishonorable mentions of the usual suspects ranging from "excitable juvenile thugs contemptuous of human life", to Angry Black Women, both regular features in the rogue's gallery of street denizens that still insist on reveling in an alienated hateful culture where formal education is eschewed as "white man's brainwashing".

Yet, amid the flotsam and jetsam of contemporary African American society there does exist an understated yet prodigiously educated, accomplished, and articulate black American sub-demographic that does adhere to the work ethic of striving for that college sheepskin as a solid foundation capable of supporting generational wealth.

This quiet overachieving black American intelligentsia is all too often drowned out by the shrill ululating battle cries of the black ghetto's most deplorable life-forms, steeped in their dead-end gang and gun culture till hell do they part. Arguably, America does, despite the recent global upheavals, retain its place among the greatest nations aboard this spinning blue dot amid the cosmos called Earth, for America does reward in bounteous proportion, ANYONE prepared to earn an honest living by virtue of dogged perseverance, innovative genius, or a blend of both.

Good to hear Kikuyu is no stranger to the weight room and swimming pool, for the fountain of youth does flow towards those who exercise with diligence for life, as exemplified by the late Jack Lalane who passed on 95 years strong a while back. I throway salute, and may we all age similarly "ironclad".

2 Likes

Re: Chicago's Wasted Generation Of Illiterate Black Men by kikuyu1(m): 4:23pm On Nov 30, 2021
Jakumo:
A plethora of profound thoughts are being expressed by Kikuyu today, replete with dishonorable mentions of the usual suspects ranging from "excitable juvenile thugs contemptuous of human life", to Angry Black women, both regular features in the rogue's gallery of street denizens that still insist on reveling in an alienated hateful culture where formal education is eschewed as "white man's brainwashing".

Yet, amid the flotsam and jetsam of contemporary African American society there does exist an understated yet highly educated, accomplished, and articulate black American sub-demographic that does adhere to the work ethic of striving for that college sheepskin as a solid foundation capable of supporting generational wealth.

This quiet overachieving black American intelligentsia is all too often drowned out by the shrill ululating battle cries of the black ghetto's most deplorable life-forms, steeped in their dead-end gang and gun culture till hell do they part. Arguably, America does, despite the recent global upheavals, retain its place among the greatest nations aboard this spinning blue dot amid the cosmos called Earth, for America does reward in bounteous proportion, ANYONE prepared to earn an honest living by virtue of dogged perseverance, innovative genius, or a blend of both.

Good to hear Kikuyu is no stranger to the weight room and swimming pool, for the fountain of youth does flow towards those who exercise with diligence for life, as exemplified by the late Jack Lalane who passed on 95 years strong a while back. I throway salute, and may we all age similarly "ironclad".

Part 2
Warning! Another long post,hopefully the last. We'll look at certain definite pathologies peculiar to Black America which will take us far far down the rabbit hole reaching inescapable conclusions much like looking at Buhari's ear lobes and realising the depth of the fery Global Elites are capable of. Early 90s New Jack City came out;the first of the crack films. On opening day on the East Coast there were riots in ticket lines and 2or 3 fatal shootings IIRC. Anyway across the ocean,specifically here in Kenya a few adolescents were deeply impressed: mainly,the middle class with enough of daddy's money to rent out the VHS tape again and again.
One of these impressionable dudes ended up in school in America;a pal I always knew him not quite as a drama queen but the person secretly drawn to dramatic situations and love of noise. Within a year reliable rumour (this was before 24/7 SM) had it he'd dropped out of his biz course and dad was incandescent,which is to say extremely unhappy. I was filled in on the details by a cuz-our genius drifted into the world of fast money inevitably leading to street corners and its denizens. After numerous excellent adventures he got what he desired-excitement and acceptance. He gleefully joined their antics and soon smth happened when smth happened that only expensive hypnotherapy helped unlearn.
Apparently,in these circles you can be 'fronted' drugs,of not too high a value if you're known and superficially loyal if you do one thing-orally please the supplier! I'm not making this ishyt up;also as punishment and domination gang members get 'their ishyt pushed in.' Its not difficult to guess the meaning,is it? These details came out during months long therapy when his parents were convinced he'd somehow turned schizophrenic-long story short he abandoned his thug fantasies and is now a fully productive very rich respectable member of society.
The 3 or 4 other dudes I know didn't submerge themselves into this swamp but had some interesting insights-one got 2 Domicana wives in Spanish Harlem and late 90s told me what 2 other occasional ghetto floaters said-what we call voodoo,folk healing,witchcraft is very common throughout Black America,particularly in the worst sections.

8.40. This retired street monkey explains how voices in his head told him to kill. 13.20 many ghetto mothers held seances and instigated violence!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a99lqju1MPs

These practices within such an environment are imo the cause of high levels of schizophrenia in Black America! A 3 decade plus practising shrink says many schizophrenic voices aren't only logical but directed by external agency. I saved it and watched it twice.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NATTWtsmoUw

It is as factual as the existence of the Private prison biz that chemtrails disperse both mind altering and fertility reducing agents. Its as real as their inner city drug dealing programs that the CIA has used directed airborne electromagnetic weaponry for behaviour modification. This has been proven multiple times: with the reality of black fatherlessness being so serious large parts of Black America are de facto matriarchies could we have expected anything but the pathologies we see today?

1 Like

Re: Chicago's Wasted Generation Of Illiterate Black Men by DeeFlask(m): 4:43pm On Nov 30, 2021
Chicago dey learn u never go Philadelphia grin
Re: Chicago's Wasted Generation Of Illiterate Black Men by Jakumo(m): 7:23am On Dec 01, 2021
DeeFlask:
Chicago dey learn u never go Philadelphia grin

Philly is one tough place to live from what I hear DeeFlask. Never been there and don't plan to, but for those who do call that urban battlefront home, I doff my hat with respect. Give this country boy an old truck on a dirt road, and the world will rotate along its celestial axis unperturbed.

@ Kikuyu your mention of the wrong paths that often confront African students arriving on American shores for the first time is a cautionary tale for all who aspire to live, school, or work in America someday. Of the thousands who arrive in America to live a better life, some take the wrong path after losing focus, while others persevere, prosper, and earn their fair legitimate share of the American Dream.

It is indeed all too easy to fall under the influence of outlaws, and wind up on that one-way railroad track to prison or the morgue. Anyone hoping to live in The United States must resolve beforehand to remain steadfast on the RIGHT side of the law and to concentrate on their academic pursuits with obsessive dedication, so as to become productive members of society regardless of where the path of their destiny leads them worldwide.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago's Wasted Generation Of Illiterate Black Men by kikuyu1(m): 6:52pm On Feb 15, 2022
Jakumo:

Philly is one tough place to live from what I hear DeeFlask. Never been there and don't plan to, but for those who do call that urban battlefront home, I doff my hat with respect. Give this country boy an old truck on a dirt road, and the world will rotate along its celestial axis unperturbed.

@ Kikuyu your mention of the wrong paths that often confront African students arriving on American shores for the first time is a cautionary tale for all who aspire to live, school, or work in America someday. Of the thousands who arrive in America to live a better life, some take the wrong path after losing focus, while others persevere, prosper, and earn their fair legitimate share of the American Dream.

It is indeed all too easy to fall under the influence of outlaws, and wind up on that one-way railroad track to prison or the morgue. Anyone hoping to live in The United States must resolve beforehand to remain steadfast on the RIGHT side of the law and to concentrate on their academic pursuits with obsessive dedication, so as to become productive members of society regardless of where the path of their destiny leads them worldwide.

Happy new year my dude! I posted smth somewhere else and later realised it's quite pertinent to this thread explaining much of the plight of Black America. It's a looonnggg read: sorry! It simply WASN'T possible to gloss over some of these details.
It's on the long running deliberate denial of financial services to Blacks. Idk your personal familiarity with urban America but if your eyes
are open you notice it.

I've been having an on off convo with a young nigga currently in school in Washington DC. Early this week he lamented while passing through black areas there are very few banks but loads of payday loan outfits, small monthly loan (shylock) operators, check cashing places and pawnshops.
A study was done in Kali and is a little old tbh but imo is still accurate and affects ALL Black America:

State Research Shows That Payday Lending Stores Are Heavily Concentrated In African American and Latino Communities Across California. Targeting Borrowers of Color Only Widens the Racial Wealth Gap

The California Department of Business Oversight (DBO) published a new research report this week that shows payday loan stores in the state are disproportionately located in heavily African American and Latino neighborhoods (PDF). Combined, African Americans and Latinos make up almost 44% of the state's total population--and in those communities, on average, nearly 60% had six or more payday loan stores compared to white communities at 28%.
[url][/https://www.responsiblelending.org/media/state-research-shows-payday-lending-stores-are-heavily-concentrated-african-american-and]

Rmbr also that low figure suffers denial of loans, mortgages and financial services based on their location if it's mainly minority population.
My dude like most people who've lived in the 3rd world was shocked to discover how thoroughly the system sabotages Black economic advancement: in his first year he stumbled across redlining thanks to Black students, especially one who's dad struggled for years to finance an auto repair biz.

For decades, many banks in the U.S. denied mortgages to people, mostly people of color in urban areas, preventing them from buying a home in certain neighborhoods or getting a loan to renovate their house. The practice — once backed by the U.S. government — started in the 1930s and took place across the country. That includes in many of the nation's largest cities, such as Atlanta, Chicago, Detroit, Tampa and others with large minority populations.
[url]https://www.cbsnews.com/news/redlining-what-is-history-mike-bloomberg-comments//url]
Ofc it's not ONLY unethical but illegal but America is America; iow de facto redlining exists.

The DOJ’s complaint, which relates to the bank’s residential mortgage lending business, including its home improvement loan and home equity line of credit programs, alleged that First Merchants violated the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act by engaging in a pattern or practice of unlawful redlining of majority-Black areas in Indianapolis-Marion County. From 2011 to 2017, the bank was alleged to have avoided providing mortgage credit to individuals in these areas.
[url][https://www.consumerfinancemonitor.com/2019/06/18/doj-settles-redlining-lawsuit-against-first-merchants-bank//url]

The parent company of Cadence Bank agreed Monday to pay roughly $8.5 million in fines and community investments to settle charges of lending discrimination brought by the Justice Department and a federal bank regulator.

Cadence Bancorporation will pay a $3 million fine to the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) and $5.5 million to expand credit opportunities for Black and Hispanic borrowers to resolve accusations of "redlining" minority customers in the Houston metropolitan area.
[url][/https://thehill.com/policy/finance/570073-cadence-bank-will-pay-85-million-to-settle-redlining-case]

Trustmark National Bank will pay $5 million in fines to federal regulators to settle allegations it actively avoided offering and marketing home loans to Black and Hispanic customers, federal officials announced Friday.
[url][https://thehill.com/policy/finance/578088-trustmark-bank-to-pay-5-million-redlining-fineurl]
It's a truly fked up situation! In fact Africa is better banked than Black America! Full banked BAs are just over half.

Country Percentage penetration
Mauritius 99
Kenya 86
Namibia 82
South Africa 79
Zimbabwe 63
Uganda 60
Ghana 59
Botswana 59
Rwanda 56
Gabon 56
Mozambique 54
Tanzania 53
Lesotho 52

[url][/https://www.statista.com/forecasts/1150267/bank-account-penetration-in-africa-by-country]

(Btw, I notice in many such meaningful indices Zim doesn't do too badly in such stats all things considered.)

Look at OneUnited, the largest black owned bank out of 21 with a mere 700 mn $ in assets.
Total black population is 48 mn or 14%.

OneUnited Bank, Largest Black Owned Bank, Swells To Over 100,000 Customers
Bank Credits Its Social Justice Activism and Technology Platform for Surge
[url][https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/oneunited-bank-largest-black-owned-bank-swells-to-over-100-000-customers-301151626.html/url]

A TERRIBLY UNDERWHELMING FIGURE BY ANY MEASURE!? Most of them are less than 50 years old.

However, historically speaking Blacks had 3x the number of banks during segregation than now!

African-American churches and fraternal organizations built further on that foundation by serving as pooling places for the capital needed to open a bank that was sensitive to the needs of the African-American community. Between 1888 and 1934, 134 black banks were established, while from 1867 through 1917, the number of black businesses increased from 4,000 to 50,000.
[url][https://www.fedpartnership.gov/minority-banking-timeline/capital-savings-bankurl]

Fyi, a lot of Blacks, especially the Elders were ACTUALLY against desegregation for this reason. They attacked MLK saying they wanted their OWN SOCIETY, with own businesses and banks the way it used to be!
Heard of Black Wall Street in Tulsa, Oklahoma? Til it's destruction a century ago it was a typical Mid west black town- there were at least another 10 . They had more money than their white neighbours.

My nephew moaned about lack of responsive financial institutions and I gave this example to show America's systemic economic and racial repression has looonnggg roots.
Gentrification, the urban drug war, the poor education etc, etc were all planned well in advance.
AND yet there's hope!
Black America boomed biz wise like never before under Trump. All sectors from the lower, middle to upper class benefited in ways still being studied by unbiased researchers.

The Trump Boom Lifted Black Americans
Before the pandemic, the economy grew in ways that mostly benefited low-income and middle-class households.
[url]https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-trump-boom-lifted-black-americans-unemployment-rate-education-real-wages-upward-mobility-economic-growth-biden-equity-11643389476/url]

If their final decision comes down to which candidate will continue the economic progress that lifted median Black household incomes to their highest levels on record and pushed Black unemployment rates and poverty rates down to their lowest levels, then there is really just one choice: President Trump.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2020/11/01/donald-trump-african-american-black-economic-progress-vote-column/6081310002/

Even the BBC had to admit the truth!

In 2019, the latest data available, the African-American poverty rate was 18.8% - which is the lowest on record, beating the previous year, since the official count began in the 1960s.

That represents just over 8 million African-Americans in poverty, according to the US Census Bureau.
[url][https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52907646url]

Which returns us to George Floyd, or rather the massive civil unrest that seemed to presage war.
Imo, and my young nigga is now inclined to agree AFTER seeing the American system at work it was a cluster bombing, a deliberate sabotage of Black America's wildly improving economic fortunes.
There were too many reliable reports of bricks delivered before hand to riot locations. Too many black businesses were destroyed with observers constantly reporting on rioters bussed to the site. Often,white BLM organisers ignored pleas from local black residents to cease from violence.
This happened in Ferguson after the Michael Brown shooting. George Soros who actively funded the violence via BLM was VERY interested in gentrifying the more valuable real estate in the SE still black owned. He had fronts and proxies lined up to gentrify the entire neighbourhood.

Billionaire George Soros spent $33MILLION bankrolling Ferguson demonstrators to create 'echo chamber' and drive national protests
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2913625/Billionaire-George-Soros-spent-33MILLION-bankrolling-Ferguson-demonstrators-create-echo-chamber-drive-national-protests.html

Let me summarise: Soros, HIMSELF a 2nd tier agent of the Real Rulers of America, those who instituted the repression Black Americans face replicated the Ferguson playbook nationally in 2020 for obvious reasons. These Elites have wayyyyy too much invested in the continued NEVER ending plight of Black America.
Their escape from multi generational poverty which seemed likely alarms them IMMENSELY. Imo, this, maybe not even China worries them greatly.

Just to clarify: Black America was socioeconomically engineered into its present position.

Re: Chicago's Wasted Generation Of Illiterate Black Men by Blackblessed500(m): 6:01pm On Feb 25, 2022
Their celebrities also influence such acts in their lifestyle,music etc but all of these gangsterism,crib,thug, existed long ago started lyk a joke b4 they knew it was uncontrollable most of the black americans hate education,hardwork,stress to get what they want so they use violence and crime to get what they want not minding even if it is to waste a lyf i havent even mention the part of drug abuse this is almost all engage in it even parents teenagers the govt claims they fyting it bt still it is easy to access so to me america is corrupt meanwhile here in 9ja we dealing wt ritualist claiming to be yahoo boiz who are intimidating those who want to be patient and make moni in the ryt,legal,legit way all gals are now potential prostitutes directly or indirectly but anyways who am i to judge or criticize when aint God

2 Likes

Re: Chicago's Wasted Generation Of Illiterate Black Men by Jakumo(m): 2:32pm On Feb 26, 2022
Blackblessed500:
Their celebrities also influence such acts in their lifestyle,music etc but all of these gangsterism,crib,thug, existed long ago started lyk a joke b4 they knew it was uncontrollable most of the black americans hate education,hardwork,stress to get what they want so they use violence and crime to get what they want not minding even if it is to waste a lyf i havent even mention the part of drug abuse this is almost all engage in it even parents teenagers the govt claims they fyting it bt still it is easy to access so to me america is corrupt meanwhile here in 9ja we dealing wt ritualist claiming to be yahoo boiz who are intimidating those who want to be patient and make moni in the ryt,legal,legit way all gals are now potential prostitutes directly or indirectly but anyways who am i to judge or criticize when aint God

One can see the parallels between America's ghetto lost generation, and Nigeria's newly emerging criminal class of internet fraud practitioners called Yahoo boys, who seek to amass tainted money through crime and without any basis in education, creativity, or perseverance.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago's Wasted Generation Of Illiterate Black Men by kikuyu1(m): 8:50am On Jul 09, 2022
The f'ery NEVER stops!

Democrat Rhode Island state senator, 28, DEFENDS video of her twerking upside down and claims haters 'don't care about policy' and want to 'attack a young, energetic person filled with joy'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10988763/Democrat-Rhode-Island-state-senator-28-DEFENDS-video-twerking-upside-down.html

I've also noticed a tendency among these types to NEVER remain silent. They need to 'explain' themselves ALWAYS defaulting to illogicality, passive aggression and outright f'tardation.
This is why the world laughs at us.

Re: Chicago's Wasted Generation Of Illiterate Black Men by Simonokeh7(m): 6:50pm On Jul 09, 2022
I am reading through this thread and it feels as though I am reading a Harvard dissertation.

Kudos to all the contributors..

5 Likes

Re: Chicago's Wasted Generation Of Illiterate Black Men by jamesversion: 9:35am On Jul 24, 2022
Jakumo:
The term "wasted generation" has been used to describe Nigeria's youth now and then, but after viewing this short video clip, most readers will concede that regardless of how far from sanity Nigeria's youths have strayed, they are positively angelic in comparison to inner-city Chicago's truly lost generation of pistol-toting, drug-crazed, ghetto-dwelling angry young men.

Despite all my years as a USA resident in good standing, I found it virtually impossible to even understand a single word uttered by these glassy-eyed ghetto desperados all dressed up to display their buttocks in prison-love-inspred gang attire. These mannerisms and this idiotic dress code are clearly being aped by Nigeria's Yahoo boys, but Nigerians can at least count their lucky stars that handguns are not as easy to procure in Nigeria's south, as they are in Chicago's south side.

Check out these cretins boasting about their illegal guns for the world to see, and drop your comment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2a64ZdB3nw

Mr Jack, you write so well. If need be, you can relocate from Chicago to safer states. The black American people are the scum of America and will continue to remain so.

1 Like

Re: Chicago's Wasted Generation Of Illiterate Black Men by kiddkash(m): 11:13pm On Jul 24, 2022
AllahIsSatan:
They just live on unemployment benefits and kill each other every day. Even the handful of them who have a basic junior high school education can barely read or write. It's a very sad situation.

democrats wants them that way because they use their emotions to win elections Candace Owens tried educating them, Larry Elder tried, but they'll call you an Uncle Tom

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Are The Most Trustworthy People In Africa ? / World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters With Billions In Foreign Banks / Welcome Home Ms Michelle Obama. Welcome To South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.