Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,051 members, 7,849,253 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:11 PM

UNIZIK Female Student's Gas Cylinder Explodes While Making Facebook Live Video - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIZIK Female Student's Gas Cylinder Explodes While Making Facebook Live Video (64973 Views)

Can Anyone Explain Why Gas Cylinder Comes With A Net / Police Invade Hostel, Brutalise UNIZIK Female Student While Naked / Fire Outbreak In UNILAG, Car Explodes, Fire Figthers Use Buckets To Quench Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIZIK Female Student's Gas Cylinder Explodes While Making Facebook Live Video by talk2comrado(m): 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
I reside in anambra in awka to be precise.. The girl on Fb was not the cause of the explosion. It was the vibration of the explosion that interrupted her video. The real reason for the explosion is that the owner of the exploded cylinder was frying pop-corn, you know gas can explode when oil touches the mouth of the cylinder.. That is the cause.
People should stop reporting unverified post. Stop misleading the public.
Magnoliaa:

Do you know the details or are you close to the people this happened to?

Are you saying the slay queen making the Facebook Live video was not using her phone near the gas?
Re: UNIZIK Female Student's Gas Cylinder Explodes While Making Facebook Live Video by Magnoliaa(f): 2:24pm On Oct 10, 2021
talk2comrado:
I reside in anambra in awka to be precise.. The girl on Fb was not the cause of the explosion. It was the vibration of the explosion that interrupted her video. The real reason for the explosion is that the owner of the exploded cylinder was frying pop-corn, you know gas can explode when oil touches the mouth of the cylinder.. That is the cause.
People should stop reporting unverified post. Stop misleading the public.

Hian. Me I don't know oh.
Re: UNIZIK Female Student's Gas Cylinder Explodes While Making Facebook Live Video by emmyN(m): 4:19pm On Oct 10, 2021
ursullalinda:
Social media has stolen some people's senses.....with all the dangers surrounding gas and phone yet pple don't listen.......I just pray she will be alive to educate people about it

It wasn't her gas. And there is no danger surrounding gas and phone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aborted Baby Found In Madonna University Girls' Hostel (graphic Photos) / Meet Simon Nwakacha, The Owner Of Greenfield University (Photo) / IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.