Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Youtubers Should Help Me Please - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Youtubers Should Help Me Please (201 Views)

Someone Should Help Me With This / 8 Nigerian Youtubers To Watch Out For In 2017 / Blogging: Bloggers In The House Should Help A Newbie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youtubers Should Help Me Please by KKTooMuchMoney: 8:17pm On Oct 09, 2021
I wanted to open a youtube channel but my friend said that if I open with my phone even if I reach 1k followers I won't get paid or my channel monetized. That I should go to the cyber cafe so that they will create it for me.

Please how true is that.
Plus. I saw a guy that has reach over 1k subscribers but they haven't started paying him.
Re: Youtubers Should Help Me Please by Ynix(m): 8:36pm On Oct 09, 2021
KKTooMuchMoney:
I wanted to open a youtube channel but my friend said that if I open with my phone even if I reach 1k followers I won't get paid or my channel monetized. That I should go to the cyber cafe so that they will create it for me.

Please how true is that.
Plus. I saw a guy that has reach over 1k subscribers but they haven't started paying him.
That's not true, all that matters is use a good phone

1 Like

Re: Youtubers Should Help Me Please by faceland: 1:03am On Oct 10, 2021
KKTooMuchMoney:

He needs 4000 watch hours within a 12 month period (in addition to the 1k subscribers) in addition to not having a community guideline strike. You can start your channel with your phone, no problem (as the person above said),
Re: Youtubers Should Help Me Please by RichNFamos1: 2:47am On Oct 10, 2021
I sell YouTube channels
Re: Youtubers Should Help Me Please by RichNFamos1: 2:49am On Oct 10, 2021
KKTooMuchMoney:

Please how true is that.
. U don't need to go to cyber cafe ,have a phone ,tab,laptop ur good beside u need 1k sub n 4k watch hour
Re: Youtubers Should Help Me Please by KKTooMuchMoney: 6:32am On Oct 10, 2021
God bless you all that are replying me.
Thanks I appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

Cloud Software / Dating Needed / 5 Reasons You Need A Sales Funnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.