Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Ndume: Continuous Borrowing To Fund 2022 Budget Worrisome - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndume: Continuous Borrowing To Fund 2022 Budget Worrisome (7339 Views)

Reps Fume As FG Borrows ₦5.62 Trillion To Fund 2022 Budget Deficit / Taiwo Oyedele: FG Borrowing To Fix Rail Is A Wrong Priority / Borrowing To Subsidise Electricity Grossly Irresponsible -FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndume: Continuous Borrowing To Fund 2022 Budget Worrisome by King44(m): 5:43am On Oct 10, 2021
Any info on Deontey and fury boxing match? Abeg.

One that I know is APC would drive themselves to the level whereby rigging elections won't be enough to save their asses, and if those mofos are not brought to book by the next party that would make up the gvt then it's finished besides, it's already finished.

Not talking of Timubu, Atiku or Osinbajo, Osinbajo has been pocketed no more saint in him. Unfortunately no other serious candidate yet except Moghalu, Moghalu needs to sell himself more.
Re: Ndume: Continuous Borrowing To Fund 2022 Budget Worrisome by muller101(m): 5:45am On Oct 10, 2021
People who can't even be allowed to say a word in their family meetings are the ones running the affairs of a country.
Re: Ndume: Continuous Borrowing To Fund 2022 Budget Worrisome by exmanchristian(m): 5:45am On Oct 10, 2021
Even the Name Nigeria was borrowed from oyibo man side chick. grin

1 Like

Re: Ndume: Continuous Borrowing To Fund 2022 Budget Worrisome by tunary(m): 5:45am On Oct 10, 2021
Mikelarteta:
Buhari has ruined the country. Anyone coming after him will have lots of problems to deal with economically and security wise most especially.
very true no be lie tax may elevate to generate more cash
Re: Ndume: Continuous Borrowing To Fund 2022 Budget Worrisome by UltimateStarman: 5:47am On Oct 10, 2021
[quote author=Traplord09 post=106596038][/quote] things will change
Re: Ndume: Continuous Borrowing To Fund 2022 Budget Worrisome by Boogyman557: 5:49am On Oct 10, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool YA ALL SHOULD GET UR MIND OF DIS COUNTRY PALABA. D COUNTRY IS FVCKED UP. SAME REASON I HIGH ON MY KUSH 24sc. WTF MAN
Re: Ndume: Continuous Borrowing To Fund 2022 Budget Worrisome by cardoctor(m): 5:54am On Oct 10, 2021
As if his share no follow add.
Re: Ndume: Continuous Borrowing To Fund 2022 Budget Worrisome by RedEnergy: 5:55am On Oct 10, 2021
Tyson Fury has KO'd Wilder grin
Re: Ndume: Continuous Borrowing To Fund 2022 Budget Worrisome by galaxy2020(m): 6:01am On Oct 10, 2021
Are you not getting enough of your share? Sycophant, as if he genuinely cares.
Re: Ndume: Continuous Borrowing To Fund 2022 Budget Worrisome by valuedammy(m): 6:16am On Oct 10, 2021
kolnel:
This govt keeps borrowing money to steal and safe for their unborn generations while allowing the masses to suffer. I pity the common masses who have no hope. I still wonder how this politicians sleep at night. I'm sure the devil is not as wicked as our politicians

At all, the devil is not as wicked as they are.
Devil will make enjoy at the begining and suffer in the end but Nigeria ploticians will make u suffer from beginning to the end.
Re: Ndume: Continuous Borrowing To Fund 2022 Budget Worrisome by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 10, 2021
It's not a problem at all. Soon we will pay tax for crossing the road when it's raining.
Re: Ndume: Continuous Borrowing To Fund 2022 Budget Worrisome by Temptee101(m): 6:30am On Oct 10, 2021
A rogue advising a known thief and failure.

Always acting concerned to deceive the ever gullible Nigerians.

He should initiate the failure's impeachment proceedings if he is to be taken seriously.
Re: Ndume: Continuous Borrowing To Fund 2022 Budget Worrisome by Traplord09: 6:57am On Oct 10, 2021
UltimateStarman:

things will change

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Say de government house
Mafo
Re: Ndume: Continuous Borrowing To Fund 2022 Budget Worrisome by UltimateStarman: 6:59am On Oct 10, 2021
Traplord09:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided Say de government house Mafo
Believe
Re: Ndume: Continuous Borrowing To Fund 2022 Budget Worrisome by Traplord09: 7:02am On Oct 10, 2021
UltimateStarman:

Believe

You can tell that to ur govoment official and DSS called SARs ....

Let me ask you how can you fix nigerian? undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Ndume: Continuous Borrowing To Fund 2022 Budget Worrisome by UltimateStarman: 7:03am On Oct 10, 2021
[quote author=Traplord09 post=106596038][/quote] order will soon be restored
Re: Ndume: Continuous Borrowing To Fund 2022 Budget Worrisome by UltimateStarman: 7:03am On Oct 10, 2021
Traplord09:

You can tell that to ur govoment official and DSS called SARs ....
Let me ask you how can you fix nigerian? undecided lipsrsealed
Believe
Re: Ndume: Continuous Borrowing To Fund 2022 Budget Worrisome by henry1111: 7:03am On Oct 10, 2021
Is still the same legislative chamber that will approve the loan for the executive to carry out the project, if u feel is not necessary don't approve it, to borrow no be problem na how to payback be the issue. We already have a very high debt record which I don't know how Nigeria can pay
Re: Ndume: Continuous Borrowing To Fund 2022 Budget Worrisome by Traplord09: 7:06am On Oct 10, 2021
UltimateStarman:

order will soon be restored

This your hope na hopelessl one..... ...
Ur hope go long passes Boko Haram boys lol

Go to de north were bandit are and tell them what you just told me

I hope you come out alive
Re: Ndume: Continuous Borrowing To Fund 2022 Budget Worrisome by ofiko123(m): 7:14am On Oct 10, 2021
I am sensing deep inside me that this year's budget would be quite helpful and would help all well meaning Nigerians...
Re: Ndume: Continuous Borrowing To Fund 2022 Budget Worrisome by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:16am On Oct 10, 2021
[quote author=Traplord09 post=106596038][/quote]

2022 Budget Heist
Re: Ndume: Continuous Borrowing To Fund 2022 Budget Worrisome by Traplord09: 7:21am On Oct 10, 2021
MondayOsunbor undecidedpost=106603230:

2022 Budget Heist

[color=#000099][/color]Ok for you house de budget da abi undecided undecided
Re: Ndume: Continuous Borrowing To Fund 2022 Budget Worrisome by UltimateStarman: 7:23am On Oct 10, 2021
Traplord09:

This your hope na hopelessl one..... ... Ur hope go long passes Boko Haram boys lol
Go to de north were bandit are and tell them what you just told me
I hope you come out alive
if only you knew
Re: Ndume: Continuous Borrowing To Fund 2022 Budget Worrisome by Traplord09: 7:23am On Oct 10, 2021
ofiko123:
I am sensing deep inside me that this year's budget would be quite helpful and would help all well meaning Nigerians...

Lol lol lol lol lol
Budget or bucket
Re: Ndume: Continuous Borrowing To Fund 2022 Budget Worrisome by Traplord09: 7:27am On Oct 10, 2021
UltimateStarman:

if only you knew
Seee hope keep hoping for de best since
grin grin
Nxt year go shock u ..... ......
I hope da have apprehend dose army arrangement that kill people

Government da use your brain play party ride
Re: Ndume: Continuous Borrowing To Fund 2022 Budget Worrisome by UltimateStarman: 7:28am On Oct 10, 2021
Traplord09:
Seee hope keep hoping for de best since grin grin Nxt year go shock u ..... ...... I hope da have apprehend dose army arrangement that kill people
Government da use your brain play party ride
You will see the signs
Re: Ndume: Continuous Borrowing To Fund 2022 Budget Worrisome by Traplord09: 7:42am On Oct 10, 2021
UltimateStarman:

You will see the signs

Don't make me lol visionaire ..... ......
Ur eye never open na sorry be you last name
Re: Ndume: Continuous Borrowing To Fund 2022 Budget Worrisome by akdjr(m): 8:10am On Oct 10, 2021
And some people will buy this statement from a lawmaker and start bashing Buhari forgetting that this same lawmakers are part of the problem by taking humongous package monthly, how can a lawmaker be entitled to all kind of allowances, even when there is no need for him or her to change both wardrobe and furniture of his/house. They have refuse to cut down their monthly allowances, salary even with the current reality. They enjoy autonomy over there salary and he expect me to take what he said about borrowing
Re: Ndume: Continuous Borrowing To Fund 2022 Budget Worrisome by juman(m): 8:12am On Oct 10, 2021
The government should borrow twenty billion dollars and give it to fashola to build projects across the country.

Surely he would use the money judiciously.

1 Like

Re: Ndume: Continuous Borrowing To Fund 2022 Budget Worrisome by Pravedk: 8:25am On Oct 10, 2021
If your a Nigerian and you are not worried then I don't know what will worry you.

Close to 90% of our earnings in 2021 is used to finance loans. If you salary is 100k and you use 90k pay debt your village people no go call u for meeting

And this dawa Lawan is just there stamping every loan request like a cashier for bank.

Honestly if you look at what some of the borrowing is for you go vex. Imagine borrowing to digitize NTA!!! For God sake who dey watch that channel? Even if my subscription finish I no gree watch am. But na there Dem borrow money put.

Even the roads we are borrowing for the past 6 years which one has been delivered so far to show that the money was judiciously used?

I was only impressed on Kano-kaduna-abuja road.

Abuja-benue-enugu looks like they are still clearing bush. Small work here, small work there- na rubbish abeg.

Toh. I no dey government.

But I swear these niggars are not trying for our collective good

Abeg, make wuna gather money for me make I japa leave this wuna country
Re: Ndume: Continuous Borrowing To Fund 2022 Budget Worrisome by Dikegodspower(m): 8:49am On Oct 10, 2021
This man is decietful.
Money wey them go still share among themselves na em him d complain.
Anyway is a tactics to decieve the gullible ones
Re: Ndume: Continuous Borrowing To Fund 2022 Budget Worrisome by space9880: 9:13am On Oct 10, 2021
All this money wey dem dey borrow we no dey see the use o education is still zero, security zero, infrastructure zero I think we should start holding all these leaders accountable o they need to show us that the money is well spent

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari To Nigerians: Celebrate Our Armed Forces With Pride / MINISTERIAL LIST: Buhari Dumps Amaechi And Others / Shocking!! Egun are Not Yoruba---Dr. Pius Fasinu And The Ogu Collective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.