Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Correlation Between Cellphones And Gas Cookers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Correlation Between Cellphones And Gas Cookers (163 Views)

BLESSED SEEDS CONCEPTS GAS COOKERS / Prices Of Gas Cookers & Cylinders In Nigeria (2019) / Correlation Between Green Bottles and Linguistic Proficiency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Correlation Between Cellphones And Gas Cookers by lordmayor2013(m): 9:17pm On Oct 09, 2021
Hello Niaralanders.
Firstly, I don't know the right section to post this, so I hope the MOD do justice to that.

From time to time, their have been different stories of gas explosion during the usage of cellphones in the kitchen. I'm a kind of person that uses my phone touchlight in the kitchen while cooking.

Please who can explain the correlation between both and what actually do cause the explosion.

USAGE OF CELLPHONES BESIDE CYLINDER GAS CAN CAUSE EXPLOSION
Like if you think it's a MYTH
Share if you think it's a FACT

(1) (Reply)

Warranty Period Stone Coated Steel Roofing Sheet From Samlite Roofing Company / HAPPY WEEKEND ALL, Remember That Hardwork Pays: / Don’t Cry Because You’re Body Shamed; Here Is What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.