Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,338 members, 7,954,388 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:57 PM

Question For Tinubu's Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Question For Tinubu's Supporters (1035 Views)

APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Supporters Reject ‘plot’ For Consensus / Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State / Judas Who Betrayed His Master Poster Traced To Tinubu Supporters: Osinbajo Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For Tinubu's Supporters by Gerrard59(m): 9:28pm On Oct 09, 2021
Should Tinubu become Nigeria's president come 2023, it's expected that his vice will be a northerner. Question is: will his vice be a Muslim considering Tinubu also being a Muslim? Has the population of Christians in Nigeria dwindled so drastically that Christians aren't major a major political block to win a presidential election?

I know the current Speaker and Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives are both Muslims, would the same arrangement play out with the presidency? Should his vice be a Muslim, how will Nigeria's Christians and Christian leaders view this especially those in its dominant region (SE and SS)? Heck, how will Northern Nigeria's Christians view such combination considering the incessant slaughtering ongoing throughout the region?

Inasmuch as Tinubu is likely to be the president (I have conditioned myself to expect the worst in Nigeria and I'm not surprised by happenings), I think this is a question Tinubu's supporters need to find an answer to.

P.S. Please do not bring the intellectwat reasoning of religion not being a strong factor in Nigeria's politics and the 1993 election. The Nigeria of today is not the same as 28 years ago and half of today's youths were toddlers, zygotes, foetuses or weren't even thought as children. Also, the wanton slaughtering of Christians wasn't as rampant as then as it's now.
Re: Question For Tinubu's Supporters by Terorislam: 9:31pm On Oct 09, 2021
Op pls calm down, we the yorubas prefer Osinbajo as a president than Tinubu,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question For Tinubu's Supporters by OritoJ: 9:43pm On Oct 09, 2021
This Tinubu ambition dey give some people serious headache sha. All day na Tinubu topic jus dey trend. Majority of which are started by those that hate him with a passion. I find this curious because this is someone we're made to think is unfit, unpopular, and politically irrelevant. Yet the same people that describe him in such terms still can't stop obsessing over his potential candidacy, thereby giving him more publicity.

Me sef don tire to dey see Tinubu's name all over the place. Don't you people have someone you can also promote? Even if they don't stand half a chance as Tinubu might, make una atleast let us know who you would prefer. This is getting boring.

11 Likes

Re: Question For Tinubu's Supporters by richmond500: 9:48pm On Oct 09, 2021
Forget, Tinubu can't become president.

First, a Muslim succeeding Buhari will be a tough thing to pull, secondly he doesn't have a strong northern Christian in APC as vice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question For Tinubu's Supporters by Sirjamo: 9:56pm On Oct 09, 2021
It's going to be a Muslim Muslim ticket
Re: Question For Tinubu's Supporters by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 09, 2021
Terorislam:
Op pls calm down, we the yorubas prefer Osinbajo as a president than Tinubu,
Who gave you the right to speak on behalf of Yorubas? grin

Some of una dey always make me laugh with una comment grin

7 Likes

Re: Question For Tinubu's Supporters by Gerrard59(m): 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2021
OritoJ:
This Tinubu ambition dey give some people serious headache sha. All day na Tinubu topic jus dey trend. Majority of which are started by those that hate him with a passion. I find this curious because this is someone we're made to think is unfit, unpopular, and politically irrelevant. Yet the same people that describe him in such terms still can't stop obsessing over his potential candidacy, thereby giving him more publicity.

Me sef don tire to dey see Tinubu's name all over the place. Don't you people have someone you can also promote? Even if they don't stand half a chance as Tinubu might, make una atleast let us know who you would prefer. This is getting boring.

Typical unintelligent Nigerian. If you support Tinubu, fine and good. However, if you are asked a simple question, it is pertinent to answer it.

It is that simple.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question For Tinubu's Supporters by Buckeyemedia1: 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2021
Sirjamo:
It's going to be a Muslim Muslim ticket

Dead on Arrival, Jagaban sycophants are wasting his time, the money he has amassed is too much, he is looking for a way to burn it.
Re: Question For Tinubu's Supporters by Oblang(m): 10:27pm On Oct 09, 2021
Gerrard59:

Typical unintelligent Nigerian. If you support Tinubu, fine and good. However, if you are asked a simple question, it is pertinent to answer it.

It is that simple.

Why asking me useless question for supporting who I want to support? Did u support ur own candidate and see me asking u why u do? Go and support ur own person and let others support their own..

8 Likes

Re: Question For Tinubu's Supporters by SeunNotOwner: 11:10pm On Oct 09, 2021
It's seems OP was was among the generations that came to Nairaland politics section after 2019 General election.
The question you asked was also asked in 2014, and all eyes was on Tinubu to be Buhari's running matter. They allow pdp to go on full throttle to campaign on religious line.

However, in the last minute, Pst Yemi Osinbajo came out from nowhere. So for now don't worry about how the running mate will emerge. They can even bring in a Christian women to change the game to women inclusive
Re: Question For Tinubu's Supporters by Gerrard59(m): 11:15pm On Oct 09, 2021
SeunTheOwner:
It's seems OP was was among the generations that came to Nairaland politics section after 2019 General election.
The question you asked was also asked in 2014, and all eyes was on Tinubu to be Buhari's running matter. They allow pdp to go on full throttle to campaign on religious line.

However, in the last minute, Pst Yemi Osinbajo came out from nowhere. So for now don't worry about how the running mate will emerge. They can even bring in a Christian woman to change the game to women inclusive

Interesting...
Re: Question For Tinubu's Supporters by hakeemhakeem(m): 11:22pm On Oct 09, 2021
This question is meant for the party caucus they can pick anybody. Dogara is there
Re: Question For Tinubu's Supporters by Gerrard59(m): 10:25pm On Jul 11, 2022
hakeemhakeem:
This question is meant for the party caucus they can pick anybody. Dogara is there

So, why was he not chosen? undecided

1 Like

Re: Question For Tinubu's Supporters by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:39pm On Jul 11, 2022
Gerrard59:

So, why was he not chosen? undecided

Contact bat on twitter for explailation
Re: Question For Tinubu's Supporters by The5DME(m): 8:13am On Oct 03, 2022
Gerrard59:
Should Tinubu become Nigeria's president come 2023, it's expected that his vice will be a northerner. Question is: will his vice be a Muslim considering Tinubu also being a Muslim? Has the population of Christians in Nigeria dwindled so drastically that Christians aren't major a major political block to win a presidential election?

I know the current Speaker and Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives are both Muslims, would the same arrangement play out with the presidency? Should his vice be a Muslim, how will Nigeria's Christians and Christian leaders view this especially those in its dominant region (SE and SS)? Heck, how will Northern Nigeria's Christians view such combination considering the incessant slaughtering ongoing throughout the region?

Inasmuch as Tinubu is likely to be the president (I have conditioned myself to expect the worst in Nigeria and I'm not surprised by happenings), I think this is a question Tinubu's supporters need to find an answer to.

P.S. Please do not bring the intellectwat reasoning of religion not being a strong factor in Nigeria's politics and the 1993 election. The Nigeria of today is not the same as 28 years ago and half of today's youths were toddlers, zygotes, foetuses or weren't even thought as children. Also, the wanton slaughtering of Christians wasn't as rampant as then as it's now.
Hey Gerrad. I wanted to ask why the insistence of "top schools" for postgraduate studies abroad- U.S.A specifically as an international student with plans on staying back?
Re: Question For Tinubu's Supporters by Gerrard59(m): 5:47pm On Oct 03, 2022
The5DME:
Hey Gerrad. I wanted to ask why the insistence of "top schools" for postgraduate studies abroad- U.S.A specifically as an international student with plans on staying back?

- The top firms with the resources - financial and legal - to sponsor work permits for foreign students prefer graduates from top universities. So, the higher your chances of being sponsored for work permits.
- As a black man, you are competing with Chinese, Indians, Europeans, Canadians etc., so why should a firm recruit you when other qualified people like their management team? This is not to say non-citizen blacks who go to lowly ranked universities don't get employed by firms, whether small or big, but what is the mathematics behind it?

It is just the way I see it - tighten all nozzles. Also, to be honest, the above is what should be applied to countries with smaller economies that are not well diversified like the UK. The US' economy is big and thoroughly diversified, even though sponsoring foreign graduates' work permits is expensive and an onerous process.
Re: Question For Tinubu's Supporters by Gerrard59(m): 10:58am On Mar 01, 2023
Nothing new that I didn't forsee. Where are those modafvckers who believe Tinubu won't be Nigeria's president? I had the future of Christianity in mind when I created this thread.

Begin to learn how to recite the Koran o
Re: Question For Tinubu's Supporters by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:59am On Mar 01, 2023
Gerrard59:
Nothing new that I didn't forsee. Where are those modafvckers who believe Tinubu won't be Nigeria's president? I had the future of Christianity in mind when I created this thread.

Begin to learn how to recite the Koran o

If you be woman, I for don marry you tey tey grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Insecurity In The North: Sai Baba Till 2031 / Buhari Should Give No More Interviews / Esn/unknown Gunmen Kills Baby Of 4 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.