Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir and nairaland - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir and nairaland (414 Views)

The World Is Facing A Whole Pandemic And Nairaland Still Get Mind Dey Ban Me / Is This True Of Seun And Nairaland? / Why Dangote Closed His Tomato Factory And Lessons You Can Learn From It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir and nairaland by africonn: 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2021
We have few dudes that are influential on this platform without actually knowing them in person or who they are, here is what everyone can learn from them.

1. Consistency matters, I usually wonder whether slawomiir and righteousness2 uses automated software, they are too consistent for a platform that doesn't pay shit. I guess they enjoy what they do here.

2. Branding, believe it or not slawomiir, righteousness and the likes are brands here, they are known for something, bad or good and they defend it everyday.

3. Easily relatable, mosdii also fits into the above even though annoying but alot can relate with the women are useless campaign and he is known for that. I usually wonder where righteousness2 get his likes from cos from my view he talks trash every time, but you know what we are in Nigeria and a lot of people can easily relate with him.

There are other lesson but this are what stood out to me the most. Combine this three lessons in building an online business or product then it's only a matter of time. I am applying this lessons to my YouTube channel and it's not doing bad,

Best of luck!

2 Likes

Re: Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir and nairaland by benuejosh: 9:40pm On Oct 09, 2021
Don't forget the presidency.
Re: Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir and nairaland by iHart(m): 9:42pm On Oct 09, 2021
You did not add

2 Likes

Re: Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir and nairaland by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:46pm On Oct 09, 2021
iHart:
You did not add
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

CHELSEA FOR LIFE.

SAY NO TO FRAUD.

Satan PUNISH ALL CRIMINALS AND TERRORISTS IN OUR DARLING NATION.

NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN.

The anointing wey we carry no be dem Children of frustrations, perdition and hate Papa mates!!

We Rise!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir and nairaland by funshint(m): 9:52pm On Oct 09, 2021
post=106596999:

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

CHELSEA FOR LIFE.

SAY NO TO FRAUD.

The anointing wey we carry no be dem Children of frustrations, perdition and hate Papa mates!!

We Rise!
First time I will like your comment..."werey" grin
Re: Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir and nairaland by africonn: 9:57pm On Oct 09, 2021
iHart:
You did not add

Yeah the vulture guy grin why do people not like him/her, I really don't know, but most comment I read are usually the ones of criticse, branding does truly matters.
Re: Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir and nairaland by tommy589(m): 10:19pm On Oct 09, 2021
funshint:

First time I will like your comment..."werey" grin

With endless online attacks,I wonder where manna draws his strength from

2 Likes

Re: Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir and nairaland by PCSI: 10:34pm On Oct 09, 2021
post=106596999:

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

CHELSEA FOR LIFE.

SAY NO TO FRAUD.

We Rise!

Oga u no get level.... forget.

Na only for Nairaland u dey form celeb. Even slawomiir abi slowpoke na low life fraudster.

Infact make everybody gerrra

1 Like

Re: Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir and nairaland by billynoni(m): 11:05pm On Oct 09, 2021
"This I have seen" moniker?... Like, if you know the name alreadygrin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir and nairaland by illicit(m): 6:31am On Oct 10, 2021
Don't drink and type....
Re: Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir and nairaland by Chummynoni(m): 7:14am On Oct 10, 2021
cheesy
Re: Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir and nairaland by africonn: 8:45am On Oct 10, 2021
billynoni:
"This I have seen" moniker?... Like, if you know the name alreadygrin

That dude too with is signature, Mr False prophet

(1) (Reply)

Scrap Vessel For Sale In Nigeria / Moyalo X Moniepoint: POS Distribution Nationwide / Retracted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.