Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,159 members, 7,838,961 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Frank Sanchez Has Defeated Efe Ajagba To Retain NABO And WBC Continental Titles - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Frank Sanchez Has Defeated Efe Ajagba To Retain NABO And WBC Continental Titles (552 Views)

Boxing: Efe Ajagba Vows To Dethrone Anthony Joshua / Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion / Meet Efe Ajagba, Nigerian Boxer Making Waves Like Anthony Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frank Sanchez Has Defeated Efe Ajagba To Retain NABO And WBC Continental Titles by Yungmil: 4:26am On Oct 10, 2021
Cuban Heavyweight boxer Frank Sanchez has retained his NABO Heavyweight and WBC Continental America's Titles after defeating Nigerian born international Heavyweight boxer Efe Ajagba in a one sided ten rounds bout in the T-mobile Arena as an under for fury and wilder 3.

The Cuban showed more class and outboxed the Nigerian boxer in an outstanding fashion.
Re: Frank Sanchez Has Defeated Efe Ajagba To Retain NABO And WBC Continental Titles by Iamicekid(m): 4:42am On Oct 10, 2021
Na that 3rd &5th round he go loose guard, couldn’t catch up with that point even tho he tried till the 10th round.. so the other guy use points gathered earlier to win am
Re: Frank Sanchez Has Defeated Efe Ajagba To Retain NABO And WBC Continental Titles by Yungmil: 5:05am On Oct 10, 2021
Mods pls move to front page for more reactions. Is a breaking news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frank Sanchez Has Defeated Efe Ajagba To Retain NABO And WBC Continental Titles by exco90(m): 5:50am On Oct 10, 2021
That guy is faster than ere. Efe is too slow... I think he was a a bit over confidence
Re: Frank Sanchez Has Defeated Efe Ajagba To Retain NABO And WBC Continental Titles by akoniyong: 5:54am On Oct 10, 2021
Slow poke
Re: Frank Sanchez Has Defeated Efe Ajagba To Retain NABO And WBC Continental Titles by akoniyong: 5:55am On Oct 10, 2021
exco90:
That guy is faster than ere. Efe is too slow... I think he was a a bit over confidence

I don't think so. The match seems fixed. Efe was faster in his previous fights
Re: Frank Sanchez Has Defeated Efe Ajagba To Retain NABO And WBC Continental Titles by exco90(m): 6:13am On Oct 10, 2021
akoniyong:

I don't think so. The match seems fixed. Efe was faster in his previous fights

Not about the fixing of the match... similar mistake Joshua did.. they were not throwing there double jabbing. They were both lazy in there last fights

(1) (Reply)

Dani Alves Returns To Barcelona / All The Major Individual Awards Of Lionel Messi / Eguaveon No Sabi Coach At All the guy na big ote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.