Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,089 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

INEC’s Media Accreditation For 2021 Anambra Governorship Election Is Ongoing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC’s Media Accreditation For 2021 Anambra Governorship Election Is Ongoing (256 Views)

2021: Anambra Governorship Candidates' Manifesto Defence - Organised By KWECHIRI / 2021: Anambra Guber And Maduka's Irresistible Charm / INEC Publishes Soludo as APGA's 2021 Anambra Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC’s Media Accreditation For 2021 Anambra Governorship Election Is Ongoing by Bluntsisi: 7:16am On Oct 10, 2021
INEC’S MEDIA ACCREDITATION FOR 2021 ANAMBRA GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION HAD BEGUN ALEARDY.
For more information, and for the link for the application, see the attached picture below.

Cropped from the recent release of the INEC’s Weekly Newsletter Series..
(Vol.1; No.8; October 04 - October 10, 2021)

1 Like

Re: INEC’s Media Accreditation For 2021 Anambra Governorship Election Is Ongoing by tk4rd: 7:26am On Oct 10, 2021
So now, if I wish to cover the events that are going on in my own Polling-unit where I am voting, using my own personal video camera, and I intend to upload the videos on my personal blog or on my personal social media timeline and pages, am I also expected to go through the INEC’s media accreditation too?
Or is the media accreditation only for the recognised media organisations?

1 Like

Re: INEC’s Media Accreditation For 2021 Anambra Governorship Election Is Ongoing by Bluntsisi: 7:27am On Oct 10, 2021
tk4rd:
So now, if I wish to cover the events that are going on in my own Polling-unit where I am voting, using my own personal video camera, and I intend to upload the videos on my personal blog or on my personal social media timeline and pages, am I also expected to go through the INEC’s media accreditation too?
Or is the media accreditation only for the recognised media organisations?

Ask INEC
Re: INEC’s Media Accreditation For 2021 Anambra Governorship Election Is Ongoing by tk4rd: 7:28am On Oct 10, 2021
Lalasticlala,
Seun
Re: INEC’s Media Accreditation For 2021 Anambra Governorship Election Is Ongoing by Athina1982(f): 5:32am On Feb 03, 2022
Bluntsisi:
INEC’S MEDIA ACCREDITATION FOR 2021 ANAMBRA GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION HAD BEGUN ALEARDY.
For more information, and for the link for the application, see the attached picture below.

Cropped from the recent release of the INEC’s Weekly Newsletter Series..
(Vol.1; No.8; October 04 - October 10, 2021)
on how to track the lady that scammed u contact 08037111012 he is a security operative am sure he can help u

(1) (Reply)

United As One People, Nigeria Will Overcome Present Challenges,~~osinbajo / Nigeria Least Committed To Tackling Inequality Amid Covid-19 — CRI Index / Video: Watch Exciting Atiku Football Game And Quiz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.