Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:57 PM

Why Are Our Government Officials Like This? Photos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Our Government Officials Like This? Photos (440 Views)

This Photos Are Deeper, The More You Look, The More You think And Shed Tears / Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) / Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Our Government Officials Like This? Photos by Dozzywest(m): 7:55am On Oct 10, 2021
I'm so livid right now having to see this on my gate. Went to my village this weekend only to be confronted with this boldly inscription with chalk, maybe from local health officials or the population commission. But this is all shade of wrong for government officials going about defacing people's property. The Nigerian economy is hard now, these people should stop adding to our problems.

Re: Why Are Our Government Officials Like This? Photos by PlayMaker14: 7:56am On Oct 10, 2021
That's just an ordinary chalk that can be wiped off with a wet rag....

Making a big deal out of it is what I don't get.
undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Our Government Officials Like This? Photos by Patriot9: 8:04am On Oct 10, 2021
Dozzywest:
I'm so livid right now having to see this on my gate. Went to my village this weekend only to be confronted with this boldly inscription with chalk, maybe from local health officials or the population commission. But this is all shade of wrong for government officials going about defacing people's property. The Nigerian economy is hard now, these people should stop adding to our problems.

Please what is the correlation between this and economic hardship?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Our Government Officials Like This? Photos by Temidayo9(m): 8:10am On Oct 10, 2021
After all, the inscription shows that 2 kids stay in that house and also received vaccination
Re: Why Are Our Government Officials Like This? Photos by adolfHitler1934: 8:13am On Oct 10, 2021
Dozzywest:
I'm so livid right now having to see this on my gate.
Oga if you no get sense or what to say this Sunday morning abeg just go and rest.
Ordinary chalk sef.

Make Thunder......

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Our Government Officials Like This? Photos by Sonnobax15(m): 8:15am On Oct 10, 2021
Dozzywest:

Just tell us straight up say you be welder wey dey market him products,and stop beating around the bush lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why Are Our Government Officials Like This? Photos by PlayMaker14: 8:21am On Oct 10, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Just tell us straight up say you be welder wey dey market him products,and stop beating around the bush lipsrsealed
I guess you will be joining me on the list of people that won't see the Kingdom of God.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Our Government Officials Like This? Photos by Sonnobax15(m): 8:25am On Oct 10, 2021
PlayMaker14:
I guess you will be joining me on the list of people that won't see the Kingdom of God.
we moveeeee!!!

Re: Why Are Our Government Officials Like This? Photos by wunmi590(m): 5:05pm On Oct 10, 2021

Can you imagine what you are blowing grammar for? Ordinary chalk...

So what would you do if your gate was locked with their padlock, like what they did to one of our malls?

Ogbeni go and clean that thing off or you pray that rain should fall to wipe it off.. undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Avalon XLS 2008 For Sale!!! / Pure Water Factory And Equipment For Sale / See Photos Of Children Of Popular Nigerian Musicians Below The Age Of 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.