Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,752 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:31 AM

Share Your First Angry Moment In Year 2022. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your First Angry Moment In Year 2022. (427 Views)

Three Crowns Milk Set For The 2022 Mum Of The Year 2022 Finale / Share Your First Picture of The New Year / Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your First Angry Moment In Year 2022. by Easyincome24: 7:38pm On Jan 02, 2022
Just as the topic says, what has mad your angry in the beginning of the year?

Imagine PHCN seized power since over 24 hours in my area.

Thanks to the fact that I had to switch to my solar and inverter systems to make my visitors comfortable.

So angry about the epileptic power supply in Nigeria yet countries we supply to are celebrating constant power supply.

1 Like

Re: Share Your First Angry Moment In Year 2022. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 02, 2022
I haven't had any reason to be angry and I pray it stays like that.

But it got dawned on me that I need to start investing and make money..

I really don't need to grow old before I grab this bag.
Re: Share Your First Angry Moment In Year 2022. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 02, 2022
To be realistic I've been angry by this reasons

1) Nepa has been behaving so amaturely ever since we got into the new year

2) My landlord daughter knocked on my door so I open the door so when she stepped in and accidental slipped and fell on my hard rooster now she is 5 hours pregnant.
Re: Share Your First Angry Moment In Year 2022. by superintendents(m): 8:20pm On Jan 02, 2022
the money I deposited on Friday I go commot am on Saturday and spend it all till Sunday jo..

the thing vex me

undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry / My Experience With This Young Boy With Who Has An Awful Mouth Odour / Naija Woman Sends Husband Packing After He Called The UK Police On Her (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.