Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Why Always Tinubu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Always Tinubu? (392 Views)

Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu / Why Tinubu Was Absent From APC NEC Meeting - Aide / Speaker House Of Rep Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila Visit Bola Tinubu - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Always Tinubu? by olagbola45(m): 8:05am On Oct 10, 2021
Why always tinubu?Tinubu this Tinubu that you people created over 200thread daily on tinubu.why always asiwaju?
Re: Why Always Tinubu? by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 10, 2021
Because he's our next President, deal with it.

5 Likes

Re: Why Always Tinubu? by PlayMaker14: 8:08am On Oct 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
Because he's our next President, deal with it.
For your mind now, you get SENSE.

5 Likes

Re: Why Always Tinubu? by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 10, 2021
PlayMaker14:
We shall see,I will remind you of this your rubbish statement at the right time

1 Like

Re: Why Always Tinubu? by uptimum123(m): 8:11am On Oct 10, 2021
Because he's a living legend..the man who will take Nigeria to the promise land. The next President of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Why Always Tinubu? by PlayMaker14: 8:14am On Oct 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
Shut up Rozcol, you're not intelligent when it comes to political discussions....

When the cocaine lover started looting Lagos State, you were not born then.

Rest on political issues you know nothing about.
grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Always Tinubu? by Kdon2: 8:15am On Oct 10, 2021
PlayMaker14:

It's not hard to know who no get sense now. grin
Re: Why Always Tinubu? by Kdon2: 8:16am On Oct 10, 2021
Iyaebe:

It's not hard to know who no get sense now my brother. Leave them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Always Tinubu? by Kdon2: 8:18am On Oct 10, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Shut up Rozcol, you're not intelligent when it comes to political discussions....

grin

Una go just get hypertension over for nothing!
Re: Why Always Tinubu? by helinues: 8:18am On Oct 10, 2021
Because Tinubu's other names is Olasanmi...

All eyes on me...
Re: Why Always Tinubu? by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 10, 2021
PlayMaker14:

grin
Don't underate me when it concerns political matters,I come from a typical political family and as such I know much more than most of you here.You rely on social media information while I get my info raw.Cocaine lord that rescued Lagos state from the hands of Obj when it was exposed to total destruction. You Nigerians don't appreciate good leaders.Rest

1 Like

Re: Why Always Tinubu? by Danjikanbauchi: 8:27am On Oct 10, 2021
He is a thief. What was Bullion Van doing in his house ?

1 Like

Re: Why Always Tinubu? by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 10, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
He is a thief. What was Bullion Van doing in his house ?
Did you catch him red handed?
Re: Why Always Tinubu? by Danjikanbauchi: 8:33am On Oct 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
Did you catch him red handed?
are a visitor to Nigeria ? He has been stealing peoples destiny and means of survival. Tinubu is behind all the rituals and skull mining in Yoruba land. All mallams and alfas are on his paylist .

Re: Why Always Tinubu? by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 10, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
are a visitor to Nigeria ? He has been stealing peoples destiny and means of survival. Tinubu is behind all the rituals and skull mining in Yoruba land. All mallams and alfas are on his paylist .
Where are your proofs? rest Oga if you don't have proof.Stop peddling rumours
Re: Why Always Tinubu? by PlayMaker14: 8:35am On Oct 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
Don't underate me when it concerns political matters,I come from a typical political family and as such I know much more than most of you here.You rely on social media information while I get my info raw.Cocaine lord that rescued Lagos state from the hands of Obj when it was exposed to total destruction. You Nigerians don't appreciate good leaders.Rest
Zzor my sweet little girl, I know how emotional you can get and I don't want to trigger that part of you this morning. grin

Rozcol Lulu Briggs, if the bullion van ambassador is a “Good Leader” then I really appreciate Buhari for being the “Best Leader”
grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Always Tinubu? by Danjikanbauchi: 8:40am On Oct 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
Where are your proofs? rest Oga if you don't have proof.Stop peddling rumours
hahahahah, Yoruba Muslims will never have peace. This your method were forgotten after 2019 election so go fine another method of defending Tinubu.

( Iyaebe is a thief and criminals defender) people take note of this name.

2 Likes

Re: Why Always Tinubu? by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 10, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Zzor my sweet little girl, I know how emotional you can get and I don't want to trigger that part of you this morning. grin

Rozcol Lulu Briggs, if the bullion van ambassador is a “Good Leader” then I really appreciate Buhari for being the “Best Leader”
grin
Lol, see you don't have anything on Tinubu with proofs,I'm not saying he's perfect but he's best in midst of other candidates other parties present. Tinubu knows the pain of the masses,he's not a wicked man,he's very good at governance. Don't base your judgement on what you read on social media
Re: Why Always Tinubu? by PlayMaker14: 8:49am On Oct 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
Lol, see you don't have anything on Tinubu with proofs,I'm not saying he's perfect but he's best in midst of other candidates other parties present. Tinubu knows the pain of the masses,he's not a wicked man,he's very good at governance. Don't base your judgement on what you read on social media
Rozcol Lulu Briggs, Senior Special Adviser to Bobo Chicago on Kindness and Good Governance.... grin

Go and sit your big ass down my friend, who do you want to patronize? Me? Lol.

Even if Jesus campaign for Tinubu, I will rather vote a stone instead.

3 Likes

Re: Why Always Tinubu? by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 10, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Rozcol Lulu Briggs, Senior Special Adviser to Bobo Chicago on Kindness and Good Governance.... grin

Go and sit your big ass down my friend, who do you want to patronize? Me? Lol.

Even if Jesus campaign for Tinubu, I will rather vote a stone instead.
OK kindly outline your dirt's on Tinubu with facts, I'm waiting.
Re: Why Always Tinubu? by Amatarasha(f): 8:55am On Oct 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
ur cowardice and craftiness u see as politics ends where real wisdom starts , u are not wise .
" You want north to respect u on zoning ,when u drag 2023 with east " Cleverness isn't wisdom my friend " they are watching u n ur sophiscation

1 Like

Re: Why Always Tinubu? by yanabasee2: 8:58am On Oct 10, 2021
Iyaebe:

Same baron master rooted for Lawan, the rubber stamp senate leader who's giving bubu hope to borrow as he wants.....
Re: Why Always Tinubu? by PlayMaker14: 9:02am On Oct 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
OK kindly outline your dirt's on Tinubu with facts, I'm waiting.
There's no need doing that.... You're too blind to see it. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Always Tinubu? by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 10, 2021
Amatarasha:
ur cowardice and craftiness u see as politics ends where real wisdom starts , u are not wise .
" You want north to respect u on zoning ,when u drag 2023 with east " Cleverness isn't wisdom my friend " they are watching u n ur sophiscation
I'm a realist and flow with time and current happenings,we all know it will be hard to stop the marginalization of the east,they should keep on clamouring for Biafra but you see that presidency,it will be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than an easterner clinging that position. Politics is entirely different from what you see on social media, this is the truth.We shall see and most of you will eat your words soon.
Re: Why Always Tinubu? by Amatarasha(f): 9:07am On Oct 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
I'm a realist and flow with time and current happenings,we all know it will be hard to stop the marginalization of the east,they should keep on clamouring for Biafra but you see that presidency,it will be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than an easterner clinging that position. Politics is entirely different from what you see on social media, this is the truth.We shall see and most of you will eat your words soon.
Because they are the best brains right ? smiley
A time shall come when u n ur generations unborn shall come for greener pasture in igboland and u will be reminded of this statement , and u know what that means ?
Re: Why Always Tinubu? by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 10, 2021
Tinubu god among men, Yoruba only hope at getting presidency either directly or indirectly. Reason ipob and jihadist want to kill him.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Landlord Of Asorock? / Why Biafra May Not Be Realized Even Next Year / Due Process For Bandits, Jail And Death For Kanu/ Igboho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.