Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother (44068 Views)

Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" / Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts / Death Threat: Teebillz Reacts To Dotun Interview With Tacha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother by Olodo24: 10:50am On Oct 10, 2021
There's no sex tape anywhere and nobody tried blackmailing anybody. Tiwa just wan trend

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 10, 2021
All this plenty talk and no link to the sextape. undecided
Re: TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother by Larrykaysail(m): 10:58am On Oct 10, 2021
hybrid11:
Where do I g3t the video of tiwa?
See as my crush just d misbehave at her age

Say no to record sex video
Then they sell the CD for Alaba market
Re: TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother by Oturatetuala(m): 11:18am On Oct 10, 2021
We sell 100percent sure games if you are interested, kindly message us on WhatsApp with the number 08136405483. Winning is guaranteed. Thanks
Re: TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother by drimzsmoke(m): 11:26am On Oct 10, 2021
sammybest889:
What is dis 1 saying now 4 God sake...... Abi,is it me trying 2 figure out sense in wat dis guy is saying
In summary,I regret ever letting go....I'll always want you back and I love you!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother by ColdHeatt: 11:27am On Oct 10, 2021
TeeBills and Tiwa still rub bodies. One day they will marry again. Isn't it too glaring?
Re: TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother by Solatium(m): 11:38am On Oct 10, 2021
JaneYave:
The maturity Teebillz shows lately is very impressive.

Maturity? when he should have shut up forever on an issue that has no bearing on him? that singular act of that irresponsible mother call Tiwa savage is even enough for this idiots call T-bilisi to have custody of his child but he also proof to be another irresponsible lot.
Re: TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother by Solatium(m): 11:41am On Oct 10, 2021
ColdHeatt:
TeeBills and Tiwa still rub bodies. One day they will marry again. Isn't it too glaring?

T-bilisi or whatever is called is not fit to be call a Man,he has proved to be useless,he should move on,a real Man should move on after divorce not lurking around to have peep of what has left him.
Re: TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother by Decide2rise: 12:02pm On Oct 10, 2021
enemyofprogress:
PM me
Baba no vex please send me the video also
Re: TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother by fof1: 12:22pm On Oct 10, 2021
Prosperous111:
A real man will never say anything about this saga. If the guy talk anything again I swear nah him set Tiwa up

NONESENSE analysis...he did d Right thing Joor
Re: TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:37pm On Oct 10, 2021
Dat sex video ish is pure attention seeking from tiwa.
Imagine people talking about a sex video they have not seen.
Thumbs up
Re: TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother by Caseless: 12:38pm On Oct 10, 2021
WizkidNews:
Just in case you're looking for the video and you haven't seen, just go to xnxx and search for daya knight, trust me, you won't bother about the tape again
rubbish
Re: TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2021
JaneYave:
The maturity Teebillz shows lately is very impressive.

Na only you talk sense here

I'm still trying to understand why other guys are castegating him for having the back of the mother of his child
Re: TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother by Franzinni: 12:52pm On Oct 10, 2021
No body is even talking about the shame heaped on the young child forever ... all his peers can boast of his mother's unclothedness ...

Oh lawd
Re: TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother by ofiko123(m): 1:01pm On Oct 10, 2021
I feel that they should do something to protect jamil...at least whatever issues that you guys are having in my own opinion should not affect the boy..that is what I feel o....nothing more anyways..
Re: TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother by titiakins: 1:07pm On Oct 10, 2021
sammirano:
Bastard hoe. That lady disgusts me.
she doesn't know YOU hommie!
Re: TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother by hybrid11(m): 1:14pm On Oct 10, 2021
Larrykaysail:
Then they sell the CD for Alaba market
Only alaba? What of 51 iweka street off onitsha road

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother by hybrid11(m): 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2021
MondayOsunbor:

you speak my mind where is it ?

why black mailing when you can sell to guys 150k each
bad man grin grin
Re: TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother by Makinaki: 1:21pm On Oct 10, 2021
goody234:
when she starts chasing you for child support your eye go clear !! she is obviously not doing that hence your support ...LOL

No mind the kneega
Re: TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother by gazza07(m): 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2021
Ogbeni shut up! Admit it, you still dey miss tiwa and dying to have her back
Re: TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother by Zealll: 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2021
truthCoder:
Tiwa Savage is a great person.

A lot of people don't really know that behind the pretty face and sweet voice is an even sweeter human who is ready to associate and mingle with all and sundry, irrespective of class.

I have worked on projects with many celebrities ranging from Burna Boy, Omotola, Toke, Tonto Dikeh, etc and among all, Tiwa Savage is the most down-to-earth individual who is actually limited by her fame from fully expressing the goodness of her heart.

For her to be able to talk about this means it is really heavy on her.

Yes she is not perfect and has and will do silly things like all humans. However, I believe this is not the time to ridicule her but to support her as she passes through this trying time.

You are talking nonsense, there is no trying time in anything, see it God that catch women and ladies in their silly deal, they believe they are smarter than even God that create them, but the aftermath of event is what only nature decide which is beyond there intelligence, science and technology, secret cctv camera and DNA has been use to expose there dirty deal only recently, many of them are still in the act, till dey get caught.
Re: TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother by Ambber(f): 1:34pm On Oct 10, 2021
Where is the video nah? Everyone is just talking about the video, e dey abi e no dey? How did it get into the wrong hands? If Tiwa did not leak it, then her partner did and is pretending to be shocked � I neva see the video o

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother by suffering: 1:53pm On Oct 10, 2021
All I’m loving is the hair, nothing concerns me with the news. Our hair is beautiful. Shame on our teachers and post colonial ancestors for continuing the white man’s jealousy by forcing us to cut our locks short. Many Nigerians with buzz cuts all their lives kept the most exotic of hairstyles when they traveled out long term.
Re: TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother by gurusnizkid23: 1:56pm On Oct 10, 2021
Trial time talk say mk she go dy disgrace womanhood with her private parts,if you are truly cultured as a Nigerian you won't say this shit but blast her to correct her stupidity
truthCoder:
Tiwa Savage is a great person.

A lot of people don't really know that behind the pretty face and sweet voice is an even sweeter human who is ready to associate and mingle with all and sundry, irrespective of class.

I have worked on projects with many celebrities ranging from Burna Boy, Omotola, Toke, Tonto Dikeh, etc and among all, Tiwa Savage is the most down-to-earth individual who is actually limited by her fame from fully expressing the goodness of her heart.

For her to be able to talk about this means it is really heavy on her.

Yes she is not perfect and has and will do silly things like all humans. However, I believe this is not the time to ridicule her but to support her as she passes through this trying time.

Re: TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother by truthCoder: 2:16pm On Oct 10, 2021
gurusnizkid23:
Trial time talk say mk she go dy disgrace womanhood with her private parts,if you are truly cultured as a Nigerian you won't say this shit but blast her to correct her stupidity

Evidently, you see yourself as cultured but you are quick and ready to denounce my comment as ‘shit’ and also eager to blast someone you don’t even know nor what transpired. What if the recording was done secretly? Abi in your hastiness, it didn’t cross your mind?

You are either an hypocrite or a slow thinker….I am hoping you are not both.
Re: TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother by truthCoder: 2:20pm On Oct 10, 2021
Zealll:

You are talking nonsense, there is no trying time in anything, see it God that catch women and ladies in their silly deal, they believe they are smarter than even God that create them, but the aftermath of event is what only nature decide which is beyond there intelligence, science and technology, secret cctv camera and DNA has been use to expose there dirty deal only recently, many of them are still in the act, till dey get caught.

I pity the women in your life.

So it is only women that have sex recordings?

It is only women that do evil?

Talk true….some girls don deny you many times and you are angry abi? You wantu do ‘an-chu-chu’ and dem no gree you abi?
Re: TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother by Larrykaysail(m): 3:27pm On Oct 10, 2021
hybrid11:

Only alaba? What of 51 iweka street off onitsha road
lol � na you won watch blue film
Re: TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother by hybrid11(m): 3:47pm On Oct 10, 2021
Larrykaysail:
lol � na you won watch blue film
Tiwa blue film precisely
Re: TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother by Gfskw: 3:59pm On Oct 10, 2021
Lazy man
Re: TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother by HolyStriker(m): 4:09pm On Oct 10, 2021
LaSenior:
cheesy

Teebliz really missed that Puna I can see it , it reminds me when me and my ex had issues though we were still in contact but not actually close I know I missed her Puna so I was agreeing and liking any trash She does just to give me her Puna again and she fell for it I chop clean mouth then continued hating those silly stuffs she does that made us broken up in the first place

So oga tee we understand you so much just support her now so that in return she can use the Puna to massage you

Holystriker

Bad guy, don't spoil us please, today is Sunday
Re: TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother by gbemishile: 5:04pm On Oct 10, 2021
Abeg,we still dey wait for the sex tape.e go sweet die.naij version of MILF

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Rocks Jumbo Ghana Braids For Glo Lafatta Fest 2017 / Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS / Burna Boy: "I Will Go Shirtless If I See Someone Wearing The Same Shirt As Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.