Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,109 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Random Jokes And Comments - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Random Jokes And Comments (1032 Views)

17 Jokes and Photos About Chelsea Guaranteed To Make You Laugh / 9ja Jokes And Stories / Ha Ha Ha Jokes And Funny Funny Stories That Will Make You Happy No Matter Who You Are No Matter Whic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Random Jokes And Comments by bababuff(m): 12:27pm On May 31, 2011
This is a story which is perfectly logical to all males: A wife asks her husband,
"Could you please go shopping for me and buy one carton of milk, and if they have eggs, get 6".
A short time later the husband comes back with 6 cartons of milk.The wife asks him,
"Why the hell did you buy 6 cartons of milk?"He replied, "They had eggs."
Re: Random Jokes And Comments by mikuz(m): 5:59pm On May 31, 2011
Not funny at all! *shakes his head and says* anyways you try sha! You can do better sef.
Re: Random Jokes And Comments by oderemo(m): 6:06pm On May 31, 2011
i tot u were going to post JOKES. thank GOD u made it only one. its awful. my eyes hurts.
Re: Random Jokes And Comments by mikuz(m): 6:18pm On May 31, 2011
ode remo:

i tot u were going to post JOKES. thank GOD u made it only one. its awful. my eyes hurts.
na me you dey ask? Ok if it really hurts you,rub am hydraulic na.
Re: Random Jokes And Comments by mikuz(m): 6:20pm On May 31, 2011
I bet you will feel better.
Re: Random Jokes And Comments by bababuff(m): 2:33pm On Jun 03, 2011
An American, an English man, and a Nigeria were on a ship Suddenly the Devil appeared and said, "Drop anything in the sea, if I find it I will eat u, If I can't, I will be ur slave!" The American dropped a pin, the Devil found it and ate him. The English man dropped a coin, the Devil found it and ate him too. The Nigerian opened a bottle of water, poured it in the sea and said: "Na today? find am nah! .

(1) (Reply)

The Cat Don Tire 4 The Woman / Texas Chilli Pepper Competition / I Lyk Ds. Quick Response.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.