Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Lady Kills Church Member - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Kills Church Member (219 Views)

Prophet Martin Kofi Danso Impregnates Church Member, After Private Jet Gift / Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts / Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Kills Church Member by 4tomandchi: 9:16am On Oct 10, 2021
LADY KILLS HER CHURCH MEMBER

There was a lady who alighted from a vehicle and unknowingly dropped her important documents. A shabbily and dirty dressed boy saw what happened and rushed at the spot to pick the purse. Listen​ to the conversation

Boy: Sorry siz can you give me an ear?

Lady: [/b]Leave me alone you vagrant dirty
bustard.

[b]Boy: [/b]Please sister just give me an ear. I know am dirty but kindly listen to me.

[b]Lady: [/b]If you know you are dirty, what do you want? I have nothing to do with you.

[b]Boy: [/b]I just want to pass an important message to you and leave.

[b]Lady: [/b]You are not the type to pass messages to me, you filthy brat.

[b]Boy:
Just a second Miss, wait! Look am pleading with you!

Lady: [/b]He wants to rob me. Help! Help! She shouted.

[b]Boy:
I am not trying to rob you. I want to help.
A nearby mob began to beat up the boy.

Boy: [/b]I am sorry, I only wanted to assist her. The boy shouted.

[b]Mob:
You are a thief, who said you can assist this beautiful lady? Then they continued with beating the boy.

Lady: Beat him up. He wanted to steal from me. Kill him. They always harass us around here.

Boy: If you knew, you wouldn't​ have beaten me. Can I tell you the truth?

Mob: Talk or else we will kill you.

Boy: [/b]My sister when you were alighting from the vehicle, you dropped your purse. I rushed and picked it. I have been pleading with you to give a hearing so that I give it back to you but you didn't​ .Here is your purse take it.

[b]The mob then left the boy bleeding, injured,
weak and helpless.

Lady: Ooh my God! I am sorry. I didn't​ know.
The boy woke up and started slowly walking away in pain.

Lady:
Brother don' t walk away.

Boy: [/b]You said am not your type. Am filthy, vagrant, a thief and brat. You called me all names.

[b]Lady:
Woooi! Please wait , I want to thank you.

Boy: There is nothing you can do for me now. If I die as a result of the injuries sustained from the beatings, my blood will haunt you the rest of your life.

The lady opened her purse and found everything. That is bank ATMs, money and phone.Nothing was missing.

After a week the lady went to church ready to give a testimony and accompanying thanks offering for what God did to her. On arrival she was surprised to find a tent, a coffin and a funeral procession. People were in groups talking in low voices.
She gathered courage and inquired of whose funeral it was. She was informed it was the body of a young boy who was a member of the church. He had gone missing for a while. He was beaten to death by a mob . His parents had been searching for him without success. He died because of accusations from a young lady who is of your age.
The lady then remembered the last words of the boy. "If I die... my death will haunt you" . She wept bitterly but the boy was no more.

How many people have you killed physically emotionally psychologically and spiritually?

How many people have you looked down upon?

How many people have you despised because of their social status?

Always live a conscious life irrespective of your religious affinity.
Re: Lady Kills Church Member by Nackzy: 9:18am On Oct 10, 2021
Super story
Re: Lady Kills Church Member by Ammishaddai: 9:20am On Oct 10, 2021
This would sell in Bollywood as a low budget movie
Re: Lady Kills Church Member by illicit(m): 9:24am On Oct 10, 2021
This ur story lacks common sense lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Kills Church Member by yuping(m): 9:25am On Oct 10, 2021
Bullshit.
Re: Lady Kills Church Member by Kdon2: 9:29am On Oct 10, 2021
4tomandchi:
LADY KILLS HER CHURCH MEMBER

There was a lady who alighted from a vehicle and unknowingly dropped her important documents. A shabbily and dirty dressed boy saw what happened and rushed at the spot to pick the purse. Listen​ to the conversation

Boy: Sorry siz can you give me an ear?

Lady: [/b]Leave me alone you vagrant dirty
bustard.

[b]Boy: [/b]Please sister just give me an ear. I know am dirty but kindly listen to me.

[b]Lady: [/b]If you know you are dirty, what do you want? I have nothing to do with you.

[b]Boy: [/b]I just want to pass an important message to you and leave.

[b]Lady: [/b]You are not the type to pass messages to me, you filthy brat.

[b]Boy:
Just a second Miss, wait! Look am pleading with you!

Lady: [/b]He wants to rob me. Help! Help! She shouted.

[b]Boy:
I am not trying to rob you. I want to help.
A nearby mob began to beat up the boy.

Boy: [/b]I am sorry, I only wanted to assist her. The boy shouted.

[b]Mob:
You are a thief, who said you can assist this beautiful lady? Then they continued with beating the boy.

Lady: Beat him up. He wanted to steal from me. Kill him. They always harass us around here.

Boy: If you knew, you wouldn't​ have beaten me. Can I tell you the truth?

Mob: Talk or else we will kill you.

Boy: [/b]My sister when you were alighting from the vehicle, you dropped your purse. I rushed and picked it. I have been pleading with you to give a hearing so that I give it back to you but you didn't​ .Here is your purse take it.

[b]The mob then left the boy bleeding, injured,
weak and helpless.

Lady: Ooh my God! I am sorry. I didn't​ know.
The boy woke up and started slowly walking away in pain.

Lady:
Brother don' t walk away.

Boy: [/b]You said am not your type. Am filthy, vagrant, a thief and brat. You called me all names.

[b]Lady:
Woooi! Please wait , I want to thank you.

Boy: There is nothing you can do for me now. If I die as a result of the injuries sustained from the beatings, my blood will haunt you the rest of your life.

The lady opened her purse and found everything. That is bank ATMs, money and phone.Nothing was missing.

After a week the lady went to church ready to give a testimony and accompanying thanks offering for what God did to her. On arrival she was surprised to find a tent, a coffin and a funeral procession. People were in groups talking in low voices.
She gathered courage and inquired of whose funeral it was. She was informed it was the body of a young boy who was a member of the church. He had gone missing for a while. He was beaten to death by a mob . His parents had been searching for him without success. He died because of accusations from a young lady who is of your age.
The lady then remembered the last words of the boy. "If I die... my death will haunt you" . She wept bitterly but the boy was no more.

How many people have you killed physically emotionally psychologically and spiritually?

How many people have you looked down upon?

How many people have you despised because of their social status?

Always live a conscious life irrespective of your religious affinity.

Stupid story
Re: Lady Kills Church Member by helinues: 9:32am On Oct 10, 2021
When is this making Nollywood?

(1) (Reply)

I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari, Says Adesina / Where Was God When James Was Killed?:pastor Chris / Stop Abuse Of Authority!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.