Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

The High ROI Business Most Nigerians Don't Know About - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / The High ROI Business Most Nigerians Don't Know About (200 Views)

See Why 700+ Nigerians Don't Believe In Online Business And The Truth Behind It / The Monopoly Hack In Real Estate That Nigerians Don't Know About / Daily ROI (min. Of 5%) In Cryptocurrencies... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The High ROI Business Most Nigerians Don't Know About by Guinemarais(m): 9:52am On Oct 10, 2021
I made an astounding discovery about a profitable business that many Nigerians are not fully aware of. The discovery came as I was browsing on a blog.I call this business model - smart ecommerce otherwise known as mini importation and it can be highly profitable if you know how it works,I wanted to know more.So, I learnt a lot about the business model the first product I imported to test out the model was a beauty product.I imported 90 pieces and it cost me N45,000 (shipping included) With shipping, each product comes to about N500 a piece.I ran an advert on Instagram and sold all the products within 2 weeks at a cost of N5000 each.After removing all costs (product purchase, shipping, courier, instagram ads, packaging), I was left with N305,000 pure profits which is not bad for a 2 weeks project that started with N45,000 capital.Think about that.How many businesses can you start with N45,000 and make N305,000 pure profits within 2 weeks? But unfortunately, only a few people are aware of this business.

This business model works based on 3 things:
(1) Searching for physical products that solve problems for people or helps them get closer to their desires mostly from China.
(2) Buying the products at the lowest cost possible and importing them to Nigeria
(3) Selling the products using a genius marketing method for a good return the last product I imported cost me N150,000 overall (including shipping costs) and I made N1.6m within 30 days of selling it.As you can see, this business is not for broke people.You should have a minimum of N50,000 to get started.But the good thing is that you can turn your capital into a lot of profits within a few weeks if you use the proven system I use. You don't need a physical shop,that's why it's called e-commerce,all you need is your laptop or phone,startup cash and a proven template of how it is done and you are good to go. We are approaching the festive season where prices of things will skyrocket, if you need to make flexing money, this is your opportunity you need
Talking about a proven system, permit me to invite you to the same guy who taught me the proven system I use to profit from smart ecommerce (or mini importation).His name is Patrick Ogidi,he will be showing you how you can start importing products for lower prices from places like Hong Kong, China etc and selling them for crazy profits.So, if you will like to know more about this business model,there is a FREE smart ecommerce Masterclass where you will be shown how it works,drop your numbers and i'll add you up. Don't miss out

Re: The High ROI Business Most Nigerians Don't Know About by Holarbizzy042(f): 9:56am On Oct 10, 2021
0901 632 5735

(1) (Reply)

Payoneer Fundd / Hibiscus Flower Available For Sale. / Living Coast Bus , Car And Truck Hire Services For Load Relocation In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.