Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,351 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

The Monopoly Hack In Real Estate That Nigerians Don't Know About - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / The Monopoly Hack In Real Estate That Nigerians Don't Know About (239 Views)

See Why 700+ Nigerians Don't Believe In Online Business And The Truth Behind It / The High ROI Business Most Nigerians Don't Know About / URGENT VACANCIES IN REAL ESTATE SALES AND MARKETING JOBS IN LEKKI ENVIRONS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Monopoly Hack In Real Estate That Nigerians Don't Know About by Jidejydes(m): 7:47pm On Dec 05, 2021
THE MONOPOLY HACK IN REAL ESTATE SECTOR THAT NIGERIANS DON'T KNOW ABOUT. [Earning over 200k every month]
Sometime back,earlier this year, I made an astounding discovery about the real estate sector that 90% of the realtors don't know about. The discovery occured to me while I was surfing the internet. I noticed an article about a particular man who was earning as much as 200k and above every week with a strategy. In fact,that particular day he closed a deal of a million plus. Based on my calculations, I estimated his income to be above 800k every month.Imagine!!! For someone to earn so much really shows how easy and beneficial the strategy works for him.Besides,it would also be true to say if the strategy wasn't working for him ,he would have stopped using it a long time ago.
Basically, I became so interested in this strategy and was very eager to know more about the strategy and skills the man was applying.Unfortunately,only a few Nigerians are aware of this strategy. The name of this course is called "THE REAL ESTATE MONOPOLY MARKETING" and the creator of this content is YUSUF OYAFAJO. He is a well experienced realtor in the real estate sector and his courses have generated incomes for a lot of realtors applying his strategy which is provided in the course. He would always say and I quote " YOU WILL AGREE THAT A CROWDED MARKET IS A DANGEROUS MARKET" provided there is a lot of competition in the real estate sector. This course would provide an untapped strategy that 90% of realtors don't know about. This product entails the process of using the right words and channels to make people desperately interested in what you are offering. The ability to influence almost anyone to say yes to you by saying what no one is saying. It's called the BIG IDEA MARKETING. Drop your emails in the comment section to get access..
BENEFITS OF GETTING THIS PRODUCT
1.) It would provide an easy and upgraded way of selling with getting better results in the real estate sector.
2.) You get to have access automatically to these strategies that realtors can use to maximize leads.
N.B:- Reports say that the real estate sector by 2022 would undergo secondary market revitalization which means that more residential and nonresidential buildings would be developed meaning it improvises that better deals would be sealed.
3.) In a very competitive sector like this, digital marketing is very crucial for building brand awareness for you as a real estate agent so as to widen the exposure and attract more eyeballs to your business.
4.) The course provides an autonomy, earning capacity and financial freedom most people can only dream of.
As you can see, this business is for goal oriented people and one doesn't need to break the bank. You should have a minimum of N25,000 to get started. But the good thing is that you can turn your capital into a lot of profits within a few weeks if you use the proven system taught in the course.
Talking about the proven system, it can only be found in this course which is created by YUSUF OYAFAJO. Different testimonies have been made from this course. I implore you to make the right step to another successful growth. The uniqueness of this product is that it provides an easier way for realtors to market virtually from anywhere as long as such a person is in possession of a phone, laptop and internet connection. Drop your emails to know more about the strategy

1 Like

Re: The Monopoly Hack In Real Estate That Nigerians Don't Know About by Jidejydes(m): 9:00pm On Dec 05, 2021
You can contact me

(1) (Reply)

How To Gain An Unfair Advantage In Business As An Entrepreneur. / Iphone 13 Pro Max For Sale / Model And Design Any Product For Manufacturing And Shopping Ads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.