Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello (11736 Views)

Governor Abba Yusuf Says Commissioner Nominees Must Declare Their Assets / APC Decampees To PDP Declare Their Support For AtIku & Seyi Makinde (Pictures) / 2023: Young Professionals In Diaspora Give Jonathan One-Week Ultimatum To Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello by Topzee109: 12:08pm On Oct 10, 2021
Ok
Re: 2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello by twilliamx(m): 12:08pm On Oct 10, 2021
His children and thier friends

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello by Habib101: 12:10pm On Oct 10, 2021
Youths will surely support this guy 4 2023, young a part of d features d youths will support but not every young contender d youths will support he has to come with good features,so d question is does this gov has d good features.
Re: 2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello by BigYash: 12:11pm On Oct 10, 2021
happiness32:
Nigerian youths in the UK are coming out already. But Nigerian youths in Nigeria are watching BBNaija
Coming out to canvas for someone who didn't pay salary for months,while those idiots are living well in UK? They should come and work in kogi first.. Why them no go show themselves, when free pounds don nter their pockets

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello by richestjozy(m): 12:12pm On Oct 10, 2021
Please come home... We are waiting for you! Idiots!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello by Johel(m): 12:13pm On Oct 10, 2021
Re: 2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello by dollynnn(f): 12:13pm On Oct 10, 2021
The lady in Yellow in the first picture still has time to take selfie. It is well
Re: 2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello by nairavsdollars(f): 12:13pm On Oct 10, 2021
200 pounds in action

1 Like

Re: 2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 10, 2021
While Jagaban is making wave among real voters in Nigeria, Yahaya is targeting British citizens who are Indomie generation . I mean what do these young children who have t stepped in Nigeria and are British know. God help us. Chai! I can imagine the suffering of Kogi people. Chai!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello by ALABACONNECT(m): 12:14pm On Oct 10, 2021
Paid ad grin

Well, for your UK used and new smart TV sets and soundbars, check my signature
Re: 2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello by streetsoldier1(m): 12:14pm On Oct 10, 2021
Oguchesunday:
This guy is actually going far o, I think the grace of God is making him popular and popular. I can actually stop thinking of 2023. Bello in foriegn countries...na wa o. I want to be part of this your BAN movement sha.

how much were you paid for this?

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello by COdeGenesis: 12:15pm On Oct 10, 2021
jydeskill1:
Yes, he can become the President of Young Nigerians in diaspora not our own Nigeria

lolz
Re: 2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello by mcayomind: 12:15pm On Oct 10, 2021
Na Dem push us to where we are.
Awon oniranu gbogbo, staying far away to throw stones into the market.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello by brunxy(m): 12:15pm On Oct 10, 2021
Oguchesunday:
This guy is actually going far o, I think the grace of God is making him popular and popular. I can actually stop thinking of 2023. Bello in foriegn countries...na wa o. I want to be part of this your BAN movement sha.
Will you keep kwiet..!!.. Which far.?? undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello by Omangjr: 12:15pm On Oct 10, 2021
Paid fucking supporters

1 Like

Re: 2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello by nairavsdollars(f): 12:15pm On Oct 10, 2021
Wehrey..are you not one of those holding placard up there Who are you deceiving?
Oguchesunday:

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello by streetsoldier1(m): 12:15pm On Oct 10, 2021
Oluboh:
Yahaya Bello's Supporters are busy gathering votes everywhere
I have been seeing massive turn out from different regions for this man
Watch out for 2023
Anything can happen

Go and refund whoever paid you for this?

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello by FILEBE(m): 12:18pm On Oct 10, 2021
I am sorry to say this. They are all foolish

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello by Rapture4real(m): 12:19pm On Oct 10, 2021
: Follow this link to register and get your free 1000FMC cryptocurrency
https://fmcpay.com/auth/register?ref=195796855

*HOW TO CHECK YOUR 1000FMC TOKEN IN YOUR WALLET AFTER REGISTERING.*

� After registering go to/click on �
- Menu,
- Wallet and
- click on *fiat and spot* to check your balance of 1000 fmcpay coin��

�Fmcpay, founded by Fuinre Inc is the world’s most trusted platform for trading cryptocurrency, digital securities registered in the USA.
Re: 2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello by Sens8: 12:20pm On Oct 10, 2021
You dey mad

1 Like

Re: 2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello by kings4sera(m): 12:20pm On Oct 10, 2021
The idiotic young Nigerians should come to Lokoja and see things for themselves.Why did they run to UK to school and not the Glorified Sexo dary school called Kogi state university ?
They should come and see Lokoja township roads from new market to paparanda ,they should come and see zone 8 road,they should come and see crusher road,they should come and see bartack/zango road,they should come and see Roada in Okunland,they should come and see osara okene road(Though a Federal road but he claims to be Buhari son so why not tell his father,buhari to fix it

They should come and see percentage salary collecting teachers across public schools in Kogi state.
They should come and see a system whereby local Government Chairmen are slaves to the Ministry of Local Government that shares money on their behalf
They should come and see a destroyed civil service.
They should come and see a state where the Governor blames Chinese labourers on site instead of the responsible commissioners
They should come and see a State where Kogi internal revenue service and other thugs collecting revenues are willing to kill Business startup with multiple taxation.
Bello is a failure

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello by lexy2014: 12:21pm On Oct 10, 2021
Oluboh:
Watch out for 2023
Anything can happen

Which massive turn out and votes are u referring to?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello by zinaunreal(m): 12:21pm On Oct 10, 2021
Stupidity even overseas

1 Like

Re: 2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello by Badbunny20: 12:21pm On Oct 10, 2021
Wow
Re: 2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello by Trumann: 12:22pm On Oct 10, 2021
Oluboh:
Watch out for 2023
Anything can happen

May the life of your children be like Yahya Bello's administration.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello by Trumann: 12:22pm On Oct 10, 2021
Oguchesunday:

May the life of your children be like Yahya Bello's administration.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello by Ekpeitit(m): 12:22pm On Oct 10, 2021
I hope they come back home and vote for Mr Bello.
grin grin grin
Re: 2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello by ProfAmaben(m): 12:24pm On Oct 10, 2021
Re: 2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello by iyimide(m): 12:24pm On Oct 10, 2021
athaboi:
Organizing 10 students in UK with 100 dollars each isn't the way to go...go back to your state and convince igala people first! Someone who won his second term by force burning a woman alive in her house
That woman was my friend's Mom.. they have not recovered till date..

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello by clericuzzio(m): 12:25pm On Oct 10, 2021
Simeonee111:

https://bignews.insidestoryng.com/2021/09/12/bello-ambassadors-young-nigerians-in-united-kingdom-rally-unite-for-yahaya-bello-2023/

All these ones don collect their allawee, they should point to any tangible thing Bello has achieved in his state

Spits

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moment INEC Issued Ahmadu Fintiri Certificate Of Return (Video) / Riot In The North Over Jonathan's Win / 2015 Presidency-a Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.