Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,048 members, 7,814,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello (11723 Views)

Governor Abba Yusuf Says Commissioner Nominees Must Declare Their Assets / APC Decampees To PDP Declare Their Support For AtIku & Seyi Makinde (Pictures) / 2023: Young Professionals In Diaspora Give Jonathan One-Week Ultimatum To Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello by Gokoyer1401: 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2021
grin
I just said it right now, these ones no get better work to do for UK.
Blessing185:
He should be d president of uk so they can enjoy him..idiot people wants to start collecting £5 and casting votes for idiots for another 8 years of suffering..we are yet to deal with the previous failure. I no dey uk make I nack plank for una heads. Foolish people angry angry angry
Re: 2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello by 4four(m): 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2021
They should pls not only relocate to Nigeria but straight to kogi state so they can enjoy the so called good governance being given by their so called youth governor in Nigeria
Re: 2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello by userplainly(m): 1:21pm On Oct 10, 2021
I’m just seeing stoopid youths here saying they want him.. go to kogi state first! Very dirty n underdeveloped.. people campaigning for him have never lived in kogi state. Trash
Re: 2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello by IamRandy: 1:37pm On Oct 10, 2021
Blessing185:
He should be d president of uk so they can enjoy him..idiot people wants to start collecting £5 and casting votes for idiots for another 8 years of suffering..we are yet to deal with the previous failure. I no dey uk make I nack plank for una heads. Foolish people angry angry angry

Funny enough people don't even know for them to be present on that talk show, they were paid per hour...more like a student jobcheesycheesy

They only came to make money to pay billscheesy
Re: 2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello by loswhite(m): 1:39pm On Oct 10, 2021
Oluboh:
Yahaya Bello's Supporters are busy gathering votes everywhere
I have been seeing massive turn out from different regions for this man
Watch out for 2023
Anything can happen
less than 20 foolish paid youth doesn't equate to massive turn out. This small media blog is already controlling your head
Re: 2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello by Blessing185(f): 1:39pm On Oct 10, 2021
IamRandy:

Funny enough people don't even know for them to be present on that talk show, they were paid per hour...more like a student jobcheesycheesy

They only came to make money to pay billscheesy
can you imagine,why are Nigerians like this sef..
Re: 2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello by favour32(m): 1:47pm On Oct 10, 2021
Yaya Bello is the other extreme, Nigerians don't want to see.
Old man president=Buhari own na lecture.
Young man governor=Yaya Bello own na lecture too
Both are extremes in ages.

But of them do well irrespective of age?
The answers are there.
Re: 2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello by mayorofyentown(m): 1:47pm On Oct 10, 2021
them better come stay 4 9ja o
Re: 2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello by Mathew4257: 1:48pm On Oct 10, 2021
For which man ? I guess you are from North. Ona dey crazy for head . That guy is coming to Steal for his own interests and for Northern interest .foolish groups without no brain

Oluboh:
Yahaya Bello's Supporters are busy gathering votes everywhere
I have been seeing massive turn out from different regions for this man
Watch out for 2023
Anything can happen
Re: 2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello by SSIPON(m): 1:48pm On Oct 10, 2021
Upgraded idiots
Re: 2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello by EngrchidiG25(m): 1:48pm On Oct 10, 2021
2023 wey no sure let them come now and start the campaign let's see
UK na Nigeria
Re: 2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 1:58pm On Oct 10, 2021
athaboi:
Organizing 10 students in UK with 100 dollars each isn't the way to go...go back to your state and convince igala people first! Someone who won his second term by force burning a woman alive in her house

100 US dollar you are completely dreaming in u.k. they will give you £20 Nigerian Embassy to support the government including tea and bread that is all
Re: 2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello by jditimiya(m): 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2021
Another way for one young girl or boy to cash out. Who care what people will say or do, am in for my pocket no matter how the end look like. They are over the sea and talking.
Re: 2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:03pm On Oct 10, 2021
BigYash:
Coming out to canvas for someone who didn't pay salary for months,while those idiots are living well in UK? They should come and work in kogi first.. Why them no go show themselves, when free pounds don nter their pockets

If they were employed they will not be wasting their time studying political stickers most of them will be working their asses off to get and most of them are unemployed jobless student or part of the yahoo yahoo ganship in UK
Re: 2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello by TLE900: 2:04pm On Oct 10, 2021
These Nigerians carrying placards of bello, when last did they visit Nigeria? I doubt if they are have ever visited Nigeria. Dem no know wetin de happen. Na to just wake up one morning de carry placards. I no blame dem sha.
Simeonee111:

https://bignews.insidestoryng.com/2021/09/12/bello-ambassadors-young-nigerians-in-united-kingdom-rally-unite-for-yahaya-bello-2023/
Re: 2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello by MNDY(m): 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
Arrangee
Re: 2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 10, 2021
Useless country.

Sponsored youths on a sponsored thread gunning gunning for Yahaya is an indication of how hopeless Nigeria is.

They mobilize themselves and occupied the front page, Nigeria is indeed hopeless.
Re: 2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello by sekugo: 2:12pm On Oct 10, 2021
I laugh in Egbira...
Re: 2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:13pm On Oct 10, 2021
tonyson010:

Thank you.

Asslickers praising their master.
We have over thousands of Nigeria youths in UK, 12 people are very insignificant.

In the UK it is not £5 the Nigerian government will promise you £80 at the end of days supporting or protesting they will give you £20 tea and bread I know which it does happen to people in UK which went to J join.
Re: 2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello by GreaterFuture(m): 2:19pm On Oct 10, 2021
athaboi:
Organizing 10 students in UK with 100 dollars each isn't the way to go...go back to your state and convince igala people first! Someone who won his second term by force burning a woman alive in her house
Link to what you are talking about pls
Re: 2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello by Picker28: 2:29pm On Oct 10, 2021
Another cow for president
Re: 2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello by Komu1048(m): 2:30pm On Oct 10, 2021
Simeonee111:

https://bignews.insidestoryng.com/2021/09/12/bello-ambassadors-young-nigerians-in-united-kingdom-rally-unite-for-yahaya-bello-2023/

I wish that curvy lady smiling sheepishly can pass through iyamoye to Ajaokuta through Kabba/Okene n see how he smile will diminish to crying
Re: 2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello by UltimateStarman: 2:31pm On Oct 10, 2021
Re: 2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello by UltimateStarman: 2:31pm On Oct 10, 2021
Re: 2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello by mrkia(m): 2:35pm On Oct 10, 2021
Ori eyin ati e n to nripooti yin nio so onti ogba !!!! cryBeeelo!!!! undecided

Mo gbe!!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello by Dja1(m): 2:35pm On Oct 10, 2021
They are his family members see as dem fresh finish
Re: 2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 10, 2021
georjay:
Keep wasting tax payers money......

Nonsense
angry
Re: 2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 10, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Stupid Nigerian illiterate let them come back to Nigeria and leave uk alone in peace. These are the type of illiterate Nigerians in the UK they will not support the British government but rather supporting a criminal in Nigeria and they will never return to Nigeria. Nigeria's illiterate at home and illiterate abroad. All the way to the United Kingdom to support in Nigerian criminal..
Who curse Nigerians?
Re: 2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 10, 2021
richestjozy:
Please come home... We are waiting for you! Idiots!
LMAO
Re: 2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello by neyoohhh: 2:53pm On Oct 10, 2021
Great.

Nigerians in Nigeria are very unserious and unscrupulous people.

Install whoever, the more brutal the better. tongue
Re: 2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello by pfadom: 2:56pm On Oct 10, 2021
These youths could only have come from Jogi State.

It's erroneous to square Kogi State to 36-state Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi: 2023 Will Be About Competence, Character, Commitment, Not Connection / Tinubu Far Weaker In South-West – Dele Momodu Reveals 'How Atiku Will Win' / Don't Honour Invitations, Muslim Group Tells Yarima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.