Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

32-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling Neighbor's 13-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 32-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling Neighbor's 13-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (41590 Views)

32-Year-Old Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos / 32-Year-Old Man Rapes 78-Year-Old Grandmother In Niger, Damages Her Private Part / Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 32-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling Neighbor's 13-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos by Starz825(m): 8:36pm On Oct 10, 2021
Guy...you just disgrace your wife for street...
I feel for the woman oooo...

See ...na she be that .
Na her husband go fuvk mama mercy pikin.. grin

1 Like

Re: 32-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling Neighbor's 13-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos by Omicron007: 8:42pm On Oct 10, 2021
[s]
Danjikanbauchi:
Please they should forgive him. I see a man sorry and really regret his action.
[/s]

Trash.
Rapist Sympathizer.

Don't worry, until your daughter experiences it, you will know whether you'd forgive the bastard rapist.

I am not surprised tho. In your region, you guys bleep 12 year old and marry them.

3 Likes

Re: 32-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling Neighbor's 13-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos by Gee64: 9:08pm On Oct 10, 2021
What a shame!
Re: 32-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling Neighbor's 13-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 10, 2021
Chai! Konji na bastard

Re: 32-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling Neighbor's 13-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos by Itachi23: 9:17pm On Oct 10, 2021

Re: 32-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling Neighbor's 13-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos by ayenale1(m): 9:18pm On Oct 10, 2021
Its barbaric no doubt but those calling for his preek should have asked for Ned own when he married Regina or Ex gov Yerima when he married the 16yrs Egyptian girl... Hypocrisy everywhere...
Re: 32-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling Neighbor's 13-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos by Rexymania(m): 9:29pm On Oct 10, 2021
Sabi dem talk say make them no dey parade suspect for Lag again. All this police people no dey hear word
Re: 32-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling Neighbor's 13-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos by delishpot: 9:30pm On Oct 10, 2021
Typical. Na so dem dey rape up and down. Na naija men for you.
Re: 32-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling Neighbor's 13-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos by Rexymania(m): 9:31pm On Oct 10, 2021
You self go sabi do amebo

Starz825:
Guy...you just disgrace your wife for street...
I feel for the woman oooo...

See ...na she be that .
Na her husband go fuvk mama mercy pikin.. grin
Re: 32-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling Neighbor's 13-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos by delishpot: 9:32pm On Oct 10, 2021
ayenale1:
Its barbaric no doubt but those calling for his preek should have asked for Ned own when he married Regina or Ex gov Yerima when he married the 16yrs Egyptian girl... Hypocrisy everywhere...

Why you dey fight for the saftey of a rapist preek? You dey fear say if dem legalize it. when dem catch you you go loose your own prick?

1 Like

Re: 32-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling Neighbor's 13-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos by Okhuadams(m): 9:36pm On Oct 10, 2021
post=106609591:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/10/man32-arrested-for-allegedly-defiling-neighbors-13-year-old-daughter-in-lagos-photo-2.html
at least the devil is absored of this one, cos every one keep on blaming the devil
Re: 32-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling Neighbor's 13-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos by neonly: 10:36pm On Oct 10, 2021
Re: 32-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling Neighbor's 13-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos by Pataricatering(f): 10:52pm On Oct 10, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Please they should forgive him. I see a man sorry and really regret his action.
so he should spoil the girls life finish and then he should be forgiven? Do u know whether he gave her a disease? Do you know the lifelong trauma this would cause her ? What you said is so senseless . Go and wotk on your dirty mindset pls
Re: 32-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling Neighbor's 13-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos by Pataricatering(f): 10:58pm On Oct 10, 2021
Johel:

Simp like this are the reason some ladies gat guts saying Trash about men.
its idiots like you that make women say you people are trash .
Re: 32-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling Neighbor's 13-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos by Pataricatering(f): 11:01pm On Oct 10, 2021
ayenale1:

shut up . Ask for yerimas dick nah - is there anything wrong with your mouth .
Re: 32-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling Neighbor's 13-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos by Johel(m): 11:34pm On Oct 10, 2021
Pataricatering:
its idiots like you that make women say you people are trash .

Oh...A pedophile and a rapist spotted...don't worry ,your type will rape your 13years old daughter,let's see how u react...Na wa o..who born u sef,e be like Na monkey.
Re: 32-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling Neighbor's 13-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos by Danjikanbauchi: 11:40pm On Oct 10, 2021
Pataricatering:
so he should spoil the girls life finish and then he should be forgiven? Do u know whether he gave her a disease? Do you know the lifelong trauma this would cause her ? What you said is so senseless . Go and wotk on your dirty mindset pls
what did I do now that you are insulting me, my plea for him seeing that he is sorry for his shameful act. And you are insulting me. Mind yourself ooo, no look for trouble ooo
Re: 32-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling Neighbor's 13-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos by Lordofalmajiri(f): 1:53am On Oct 11, 2021
vickydevoka:

I saw de mum, she's a giant. I heard de mum is rushing to finish fast, so she can get married b4 20. Omo that's de Best. If dat lady hit 25 nobody go marry her. She has a unique Gene abeg
lol, you can marry her na
Re: 32-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling Neighbor's 13-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos by psalmz(m): 2:56am On Oct 11, 2021
Re: 32-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling Neighbor's 13-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos by princewarri1985: 4:03am On Oct 11, 2021
post=106609591:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/10/man32-arrested-for-allegedly-defiling-neighbors-13-year-old-daughter-in-lagos-photo-2.html
This kind fresh boy see the kind problem wey dirty toto don put you, 5 minutes enjoyment equals to 10 years behind bars chai!
Re: 32-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling Neighbor's 13-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos by princewarri1985: 4:26am On Oct 11, 2021
Parents need to be very observant of their female kids because these kids start having sex very early, IN 2010 MY NEIGHBOUR WAS DOING HIS FIRST SON JUNIOR 1 YEAR BIRTHDAY AND HIS HOUSE WAS FILLED WITH FRIENDS AND ALL SORT OF VISITORS WHO CAME FROM FAR DISTANCE, 2 DAYS AFTER THE BIRTHDAY DADDY JUNIOR CAME TO MY ROOM WITH HIS PILLOW IN HIS HAND TO SLEEP IN THE AFTERNOON, AND HE WAS VISIBLY ANGRY, AND I ASKED HIM WHAT HAPPENED AND HE TOLD ME HIS WIFE WENT TO THE MARKET WITH HER BEST FRIEND AND HER WIFE BEST FRIEND LEFT HER 11 YEAR OLD BEHIND HE SAID HE WAS SLEEPING ON THE FLOOR WHEN HE FELT A HAND RUBBING HIS MANHOOD HE SAID HE WOKE UP AND SAW THAT IT WAS HIS WIFE BESTFRIEND 11 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER, HE WAS SICK TO HIS STOMACH AND THAT WAS WHY HE CAME TO MY ROOM TO SLEEP, NOW TELL ME WHERE DOES THESE KIDS LEARN THESE THINGS FROM?? AND WE MEN NEED TO LEARN TO HAVE SELF CONTROL BECAUSE SOME MEN ARE HE GOAT AND THEY DO NOT HAVE SELF CONTROL, MY NEIGHBOUR HAS SELF CONTROL AND IT SAVED HIM FROM GOING TO JAIL,
Re: 32-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling Neighbor's 13-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos by ivolt: 5:17am On Oct 11, 2021
ayenale1:

Pedophiles everywhere.
It is always other people's fault.
Re: 32-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling Neighbor's 13-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos by vickydevoka(m): 5:54am On Oct 11, 2021
Lordofalmajiri:
lol, you can marry her na
I no fit bcus. She go big like her mum. I love slim wife.
N secondly na USA she go base

1 Like

Re: 32-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling Neighbor's 13-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos by Originalsly: 7:19am On Oct 11, 2021
Hmmm..... shading out eyes to protect the identity of the 32 year old perpetrator. Why? This matter is like all the adults are irresponsible. The husband blames it on alcohol... is he an alcoholic? The mother leaves her teen daughter for two weeks in a home with a drunk whose wife is a holy roller and goes on night vigil. The holy roller in turn leaves the teen home alone with the drunkard instead of taking her along. Now I wonder if this is allll about sex .... neighbour gone on a sex romp ... wife gone on a sex romp under the cover of night vigil ... reason for leaving the girl behind. Anything is possible. But none of this should prevent the husband from being investigated for defiling other underage girls in the area.... and being sent to prison for a longgggg time.
Re: 32-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling Neighbor's 13-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos by cardoctor(m): 7:20am On Oct 11, 2021
See his head like coconut.
Re: 32-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling Neighbor's 13-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos by nwanyiugbo122(f): 8:58am On Oct 11, 2021
Bastard man, beast!
Re: 32-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling Neighbor's 13-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos by liasmiram2567: 9:33am On Oct 11, 2021
RevolverOcelot:
I'm still wondering hw some callous mudslimes in the north will be marrying 12 year olds. Evil buggers angry

Keep wondering! Meanwhile, your type do rape underaged, sleep with Multiple partners.Fool!
Re: 32-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling Neighbor's 13-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos by Mabella2550(f): 10:29am On Oct 11, 2021
Re: 32-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling Neighbor's 13-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos by Dfynboi: 12:50pm On Oct 11, 2021
Re: 32-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling Neighbor's 13-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos by YourFavorite21(m): 1:50pm On Oct 11, 2021
Animal.
Re: 32-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling Neighbor's 13-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos by ayenale1(m): 3:57pm On Oct 11, 2021
ivolt:

Pedophiles everywhere.
It is always other people's fault.
If na poor man they will say its rape but if he's a rich guy they will it only play or his wife to be...hypocrites everywhere...
Re: 32-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling Neighbor's 13-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos by ayenale1(m): 4:00pm On Oct 11, 2021
Pataricatering:
shut up . Ask for yerimas dick nah - is there anything wrong with your mouth .
For ur 1kobo mind nau u sabi talk...u re one of them...i can see from ur signature...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Catches Customer Raping Her 11-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photo) / Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye / Perfect Akudo: Missing UNIBEN Student (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.