Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

20--10--20: Endsars Protests, One Year After - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20--10--20: Endsars Protests, One Year After (893 Views)

Court Orders CBN To Unfreeze Accounts Of 20 #EndSARS Protesters / Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After / Olujonwo Obasanjo Drags Wife Temitope Adebutu To Court, One Year After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

20--10--20: Endsars Protests, One Year After by mosdii(m): 12:27pm On Oct 10, 2021
20--10--20

Lekki Tollgate Shooting

Respect to the galant youths that laid down their lives for a better society.

Remembering the fallen galant youths.

2 Likes

Re: 20--10--20: Endsars Protests, One Year After by helinues: 12:27pm On Oct 10, 2021
We are still yet to get video evidence of the acclaimed massacre.

Anyways, RIP to those who lost their lives

1 Like

Re: 20--10--20: Endsars Protests, One Year After by Fahdiga(m): 12:29pm On Oct 10, 2021
The sad day that this brutal and despotic regime murdered Nigerian youths protesting for their rights. What a dark day in our history
Re: 20--10--20: Endsars Protests, One Year After by mosdii(m): 12:29pm On Oct 10, 2021
helinues:
Where still yet to get video evidence of th acclaimed massacre.

Remembering all the youths that stood up for themselves in the #Endsars protest

1 Like

Re: 20--10--20: Endsars Protests, One Year After by helinues: 12:30pm On Oct 10, 2021
mosdii:

Remembering all the youths that stood up for themselves in the #Endsars protest

Hope those who are alive have learned one or 2 things from that.

Anything above moderate always have consequences
Re: 20--10--20: Endsars Protests, One Year After by pastie(m): 12:31pm On Oct 10, 2021
Burutai is working free
Re: 20--10--20: Endsars Protests, One Year After by mosdii(m): 12:31pm On Oct 10, 2021
helinues:

Hopefully
Re: 20--10--20: Endsars Protests, One Year After by Fahdiga(m): 12:32pm On Oct 10, 2021
helinues:

What a confused entity. On one hand asking for video evidence of those who lost their lives and at the same time typing rip for the victims. The day you will emancipate yourself from hypocrisy and double standards is the day you will begin to experience peace in your life

1 Like

Re: 20--10--20: Endsars Protests, One Year After by helinues: 12:36pm On Oct 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
What a confused entity. On one hand asking for video evidence of those who lost their lives and at the same time typing rip for the victims. The day you will emancipate yourself from hypocrisy and double standards is the day you will begin to experience peace in your life

The good thing is I am not the one behind your inability to comprehend what I wrote above probably because you are fixated.

Was there any shooting during the Sham immigration recruitment during GEJ'S government that young Nigerians lost their lives?

Video evidence of the massacre is what I am asking about.
Re: 20--10--20: Endsars Protests, One Year After by SensetionalGoal(m): 12:37pm On Oct 10, 2021
helinues:

Even if you are presented with the video, you will still demand for pictures... Truth is facts don't lie.

1 Like

Re: 20--10--20: Endsars Protests, One Year After by helinues: 12:39pm On Oct 10, 2021
SensetionalGoal:

Even if you are presented with the video, you will still demand for pictures... Truth is facts don't lie.

Truth without back up evidence is simply a big fat lie
Re: 20--10--20: Endsars Protests, One Year After by Fahdiga(m): 12:41pm On Oct 10, 2021
helinues:

The good thing is I am not the one behind your inability to comprehend what I wrote above probably because you are fixated.

Was there any shooting during the Sham immigration recruitment during GEJ'S government that young Nigerians lost their lives?

Video evidence of the massacre is what I am asking about.
If you don't believe that people were massacred at Lekki shooting then why typing rip. Don't shift the goal post as usual. No where was GEJ mentioned by the OP in the write up. Talk about hypocrisy and double standards taken too far without human empathy for those that were murdered by the government you support on a daily basis

1 Like

Re: 20--10--20: Endsars Protests, One Year After by Brainyarc12(m): 12:42pm On Oct 10, 2021
RIP....
Re: 20--10--20: Endsars Protests, One Year After by helinues: 12:47pm On Oct 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
If you don't believe that people were massacred at Lekki shooting then why typing rip. Don't shift the goal post as usual. No where was GEJ mentioned by the OP in the write up. Talk about hypocrisy and double standards taken too far without human empathy for those that were murdered by the government you support on a daily basis

See this hypocritical boy.

Should you even be putting mouth on this Lekki events upon how you and you group members were the first set of people to post the Photoshop photos of Eniola Badmus being shot?

Where did you people get the photos from? How did you come upwith detailed story to back up the Photoshop?

You and your likes actually expected massacre to happen in SW so that you guys can have something to mock us

See, the night of the events still in my memory about the roles you guys played... That would be revisited but not now.

As God no be man, all una prepared Photoshop failed before arrival.

So pls keep shut on this issue.. And btw,as na you, you go definitely denied the roll you and your likes played that night as Khalilou Fahdiga now

1 Like

Re: 20--10--20: Endsars Protests, One Year After by SensetionalGoal(m): 12:52pm On Oct 10, 2021
helinues:

Truth without back up evidence is simply a big fat lie

I'm so sorry for you...
Re: 20--10--20: Endsars Protests, One Year After by Fahdiga(m): 12:54pm On Oct 10, 2021
helinues:

See this hypocritical boy.

Should you even be putting mouth on this Lekki events upon how you and you group members were the first set of people to post the Photoshop photos of Eniola Badmus being shot?

Where did you people get the photos from? How did you come upwith detailed story to back up the Photoshop?

You and your likes actually expected massacre to happen in SW so that you guys can have something to mock us

See, the night of the events still in my memory about the roles you guys played... That would be revisited but not now.

As God no be man, all una prepared Photoshop failed before arrival.

So pls keep shut on this issue.. And btw,as na you, you go definitely denied the roll you and your likes played that night as Khalilou Fahdiga now

Lol Mono has already started to act like his role model Lies Muhammed. Why lying up and down and denying the obvious that even CNN and other top TV stations world over carried for more than a month. Massacre that shaked the world that Trump was crying on live TV after watching the horrible show carried out by the government you support. Have some conscience man. This is human lives that we are talking about here. Imagine if the victims were your relatives
Re: 20--10--20: Endsars Protests, One Year After by richidinho(m): 12:55pm On Oct 10, 2021
The biggest war against the youth by any govt

APC is anti people, lets join hand and send this evil party to the grave where it belongs
Re: 20--10--20: Endsars Protests, One Year After by helinues: 1:02pm On Oct 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
Lol Mono has already started to act like his role model Lies Muhammed. Why lying up and down and denying the obvious that even CNN and other top TV stations world over carried for more than a month. Massacre that shaked the world that Trump was crying on live TV after watching the horrible show carried out by the government you support. Have some conscience man. This is human lives that we are talking about here. Imagine if the victims were your relatives

While the same Trump was laughing behind his TV when his supporters took over Capitol hill.

You practice hypocrisy and still supporting those who practiced it more.

Chai, your case get k leg

1 Like

Re: 20--10--20: Endsars Protests, One Year After by Gotze1: 1:03pm On Oct 10, 2021
helinues:

Coward like you have no shame. Hope your father with all his asslicking has become better since that time.
Re: 20--10--20: Endsars Protests, One Year After by ba7man(m): 1:09pm On Oct 10, 2021
The protest that had jobless youths block roads and deny people with jobs their freedom of movement.

I don't give a toss when violent, disruptive youths get shot and i never will. The setback their stupidity caused me and the country is enough for every business owner that lost their business to lay curses on them all.

Daft youths that think burning down the country is a great way of protesting Police brutality.

To hell with you all.
Re: 20--10--20: Endsars Protests, One Year After by Maxymilliano(m): 1:13pm On Oct 10, 2021
The image Buhari will never forget in a hurry ...

Re: 20--10--20: Endsars Protests, One Year After by ba7man(m): 1:15pm On Oct 10, 2021
Maxymilliano:
The image Buhari will never forget in a hurry ...
Ohhh.... That flag from the NYSC stage play.
Re: 20--10--20: Endsars Protests, One Year After by helinues: 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2021
ba7man:
Ohhh.... That flag from the NYSC stage play.

Chai, see upper cut oo

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 20--10--20: Endsars Protests, One Year After by Bizibi(m): 1:18pm On Oct 10, 2021
ba7man:
The protest that had jobless youths block roads and deny people with jobs their freedom of movement.

I don't give a toss when violent, disruptive youths get shot and i never will. The setback their stupidity caused me and the country is enough for every business owner that lost their business to lay curses on them all.

Daft youths that think burning down the country is a great way of protesting Police brutality.

To hell with you all.
I knew it will be load of rubbish.
Re: 20--10--20: Endsars Protests, One Year After by Fahdiga(m): 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2021
helinues:

While the same Trump was laughing behind his TV when his supporters took over Capitol hill.

You practice hypocrisy and still supporting those who practiced it more.

Chai, your case get k leg
Reverse is the case here and the joke is on you
Re: 20--10--20: Endsars Protests, One Year After by ba7man(m): 1:24pm On Oct 10, 2021
helinues:

Chai, see upper cut oo

grin cheesy
You dey mind them. Very daft youths that can't see beyond their noses.

You obstruct the economic and social life of the largest economy in Nigeria for 2 weeks without an exit plan and act shocked when it results in breakdown of law and order.

Fools, they deserve all they got.
Re: 20--10--20: Endsars Protests, One Year After by ba7man(m): 1:28pm On Oct 10, 2021
My body dey hot with the damage the protesters did to my city and how they've made things hard for me........ if i had a gun, I'll offload it on them too.

They think people that lost their business love them?? They'll sponsor the next attack on any dumb protester that tries that endsars trash again.
Re: 20--10--20: Endsars Protests, One Year After by Shuzzi(m): 1:41pm On Oct 10, 2021
mosdii:

10-10-20

Lekki Tollgate Shooting

Respect to the galant youths that laid down their lives for a better society.

Remembering the fallen galant youths.
Lekki shooting happened on 20th 10 2020 .......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Awka Defies Sit At Home Order 9n 11th October 2021 Pics / EXCLUSIVE: Armed Air Force Personnel Storm Lagos Airport After Embarrassing Vide / What Comes With War?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.