Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Umahi Orders The Arrest Of Godfrey Chikwere Over Facebook Post He Made - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Orders The Arrest Of Godfrey Chikwere Over Facebook Post He Made (73909 Views)

Godfrey Chikwere Regains Freedom After Spending Days In Police Custody / Ebonyi Journalist, Godfrey Chikwere Faces 7 Years Imprisonment Over Hate Speech / Ebonyi Journalist, Godfrey Chikwere Hospitalised After Being Arrested By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Orders The Arrest Of Godfrey Chikwere Over Facebook Post He Made by stayclearofme: 11:56pm On Oct 10, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Did i read 'Speach' instead of Speech??
And so? MR GRAMMATICAL!
Re: Umahi Orders The Arrest Of Godfrey Chikwere Over Facebook Post He Made by NEROSKY(m): 12:54am On Oct 11, 2021
here

Re: Umahi Orders The Arrest Of Godfrey Chikwere Over Facebook Post He Made by Abujason: 1:14am On Oct 11, 2021
noleflendum:
Gov Umahi is only the Governor from South east with big hairy balls
Teach those miscreants they language they understand biko

English, please!
Re: Umahi Orders The Arrest Of Godfrey Chikwere Over Facebook Post He Made by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:03am On Oct 11, 2021
AlexBells:
I would Like Umahi to prove the Naughty head wrong by giving him some money to start a business lol meanwhile how does this small boy bully Umahi and Nigeria army at the same time, tell me this is not a clampdown on free speech, the real bully knows himself

wait is this document real!

unbelievable Nigeria!
Re: Umahi Orders The Arrest Of Godfrey Chikwere Over Facebook Post He Made by Deblow: 2:18am On Oct 11, 2021
Millimann:
But the statements they attributed to the guy are true:
1. The politicians would rather pay the youths to insult their opponents than pay their school fees.
2. The army is gradually losing its respect.

How is it fake news?

It is 'fake' because it hit and 'pepper' them bad. Their hidden modus operandi were exposed by a youth to fellow youths and they now fear they might suffer dearth of recruitment into their evil 'company' wen elections come because the exposé may have served its intended purpose.
Re: Umahi Orders The Arrest Of Godfrey Chikwere Over Facebook Post He Made by Emmanuel909090: 2:40am On Oct 11, 2021
Table
Re: Umahi Orders The Arrest Of Godfrey Chikwere Over Facebook Post He Made by BluntCrazeMan: 3:52am On Oct 11, 2021
Orubebe01:
See the post that earned him an arrest

MOST SOUTHEAST POLITICIANS ARE VERY BENEVOLENT IN EVIL TACTICS.
But will our Youths learn?
* They can pay a Youth salary or stipend to insult their politcal opponent and offend their destiny helpers but they can not pay school fees for such Youth to study Mass communication.
* They can pay a Youth to murder a perceived politcal enemy but they can give such Youth money to start a business.
* They can buy fully loaded van of beer for You to drink because they know that You will suddenly become their hype man when have successfully but uselessly watered and garnished Your brain with alcohol which will subsequently query Your liver, but they can never support You with two crates of beer to start beer business.
* They can take the full burial bill and expenses of their late appointee but they can never make out time to visit them when they are sick and alive.
* Most times, the only moment they know the wife of their appointee is during condolence visit as a result of their husband's death on active service.
* When it is time for thuggery, demonstration and aimless protest it is You, but when it comes to appointment, occupying front seat in state function and oversea trip it is their children.
*When it is time for useless defense and crises You will become "our Youth" but when their is peace You will become a thwart.
If You must succeed as a Young politician, You have alternative legitimate means of living, You must choose to work with a man or woman that understand Your mood without a word from You, You must anchor with a fellow that can different Your pains from his immediate selfish gain. You must understand that it is Your contribution and gains before politcal party logo, clan and place of origin.
SHINE YOUR EYES AND USE YOUR HEAD.
https://www.facebook.com/100002462132898/posts/4388242384601123/?app=fbl
So, he made a post without calling names, and this Commissioner took offense??
Re: Umahi Orders The Arrest Of Godfrey Chikwere Over Facebook Post He Made by MEGAWATCH: 3:52am On Oct 11, 2021
Sunday2021:
the op is afraid of bringing the full statement. The up should be confident to publish the full story if he is not a coward.
I hate coward ops

If you don't show us the complete statement on Facebook it means you a coward and part of the touts mentioned by the young man on his post.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Orders The Arrest Of Godfrey Chikwere Over Facebook Post He Made by stinechykee: 4:36am On Oct 11, 2021
Orubebe01:
See the post that earned him an arrest

MOST SOUTHEAST POLITICIANS ARE VERY BENEVOLENT IN EVIL TACTICS.
But will our Youths learn?
* They can pay a Youth salary or stipend to insult their politcal opponent and offend their destiny helpers but they can not pay school fees for such Youth to study Mass communication.
* They can pay a Youth to murder a perceived politcal enemy but they can give such Youth money to start a business.
* They can buy fully loaded van of beer for You to drink because they know that You will suddenly become their hype man when have successfully but uselessly watered and garnished Your brain with alcohol which will subsequently query Your liver, but they can never support You with two crates of beer to start beer business.
* They can take the full burial bill and expenses of their late appointee but they can never make out time to visit them when they are sick and alive.
* Most times, the only moment they know the wife of their appointee is during condolence visit as a result of their husband's death on active service.
* When it is time for thuggery, demonstration and aimless protest it is You, but when it comes to appointment, occupying front seat in state function and oversea trip it is their children.
*When it is time for useless defense and crises You will become "our Youth" but when their is peace You will become a thwart.
If You must succeed as a Young politician, You have alternative legitimate means of living, You must choose to work with a man or woman that understand Your mood without a word from You, You must anchor with a fellow that can different Your pains from his immediate selfish gain. You must understand that it is Your contribution and gains before politcal party logo, clan and place of origin.
SHINE YOUR EYES AND USE YOUR HEAD.
https://www.facebook.com/100002462132898/posts/4388242384601123/?app=fbl
This is one of the reason why I like Igbos,they dont worship anybody no matter how highly and mighty you think you are.South East governors, Ohaneze Ndioshi,Igbo leaders and Clergies have lost Igbo youth completely
Re: Umahi Orders The Arrest Of Godfrey Chikwere Over Facebook Post He Made by femi4: 5:03am On Oct 11, 2021
Charmingrascal:
A whole commissioner couldn't write speech properly.

Yes they typed it for him, didn't he go through it?

"Speach" and "Desturbing"

The Commissioner should be arrested for this solecism
Shame!!!
That's hate SPEACH
Re: Umahi Orders The Arrest Of Godfrey Chikwere Over Facebook Post He Made by neighbourhud: 5:50am On Oct 11, 2021
hisexcellency34:

Ah, thank God I was right!

I was looking for my glasses to be very sure of what I read too.
Re: Umahi Orders The Arrest Of Godfrey Chikwere Over Facebook Post He Made by cardoctor(m): 5:56am On Oct 11, 2021
These guys are truly jobless. Arrest him for what crime?
Re: Umahi Orders The Arrest Of Godfrey Chikwere Over Facebook Post He Made by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 11, 2021
VULCAN:
The witches and Politicians belong to the same Order.

Order of Misery Creation.

They work hand in hand

Lol
Re: Umahi Orders The Arrest Of Godfrey Chikwere Over Facebook Post He Made by Arabs999: 6:16am On Oct 11, 2021
hisexcellency34:
All join, and same meaning Nna grin grin grin
Re: Umahi Orders The Arrest Of Godfrey Chikwere Over Facebook Post He Made by Basher8583: 6:30am On Oct 11, 2021
benuejosh:
that's where they all run to.

And finally get caught.
Re: Umahi Orders The Arrest Of Godfrey Chikwere Over Facebook Post He Made by foxxydude: 6:41am On Oct 11, 2021
The guilty are always afraid
Re: Umahi Orders The Arrest Of Godfrey Chikwere Over Facebook Post He Made by numericalguy(m): 6:41am On Oct 11, 2021
SensetionalGoal:
The commissioner that is asking police to arrest that innocent guy is very stupid yes very stupid...

Why not go to Facebook and counter his post if you feel what he wrote is wrong, Must everything be arrest, kill, destroy. What is wrong this selfish greed politians

How is he innocent. They guy is being charged with cyber bullying and incitement.

Same thing that that evil DJ witch did that resulted into the death and destruction of properties of innocent Nigerians.
Re: Umahi Orders The Arrest Of Godfrey Chikwere Over Facebook Post He Made by sugarfrank(m): 6:43am On Oct 11, 2021
hisexcellency34:
How about 'desturbing' instead of disturbing, in paragraph 2
Re: Umahi Orders The Arrest Of Godfrey Chikwere Over Facebook Post He Made by numericalguy(m): 6:43am On Oct 11, 2021
rayvelez:
This is exactly spot on it’s just like the bmcs zombies on here deh type bubu 19yo son marriage to 14yo emir of Kano baby whale lol.

Your hatred for others who are non Igbos has blinded you to reason .
Why are yeebos filled with so much hatred for others
Re: Umahi Orders The Arrest Of Godfrey Chikwere Over Facebook Post He Made by excel101(m): 6:44am On Oct 11, 2021
He did not directed it to Gov. Umahi, maybe he's guilty of all.
Re: Umahi Orders The Arrest Of Godfrey Chikwere Over Facebook Post He Made by numericalguy(m): 6:45am On Oct 11, 2021
Millimann:
1. The politicians would rather pay the youths to insult their opponents than pay their school fees.

How is it fake news?

He should bring proof of what he's saying or be arrested. Why is that so difficult for your thick scull.
Re: Umahi Orders The Arrest Of Godfrey Chikwere Over Facebook Post He Made by numericalguy(m): 6:47am On Oct 11, 2021
Nomorelove:
He did not lie about anything. As far as I'm concerned, politicians do everything he stated. Happy Sunday

Then the guy should bring proof. You yeebos are found of making inflammatory statements . Same thing that that evil DJ witch did that resulted in the death and destruction of properties of innocent Nigerians
Re: Umahi Orders The Arrest Of Godfrey Chikwere Over Facebook Post He Made by numericalguy(m): 6:50am On Oct 11, 2021
EmmyCC:
Why is Umahi getting worked up even when his name wasn't called. Guilty conscience Sha.

The governor has the responsibility of securing the state and no miscreant will be allowed to be makin careles but dangerous statements without proof.
Same thing that that evil DJ witch did that resulted into the death and destruction of properties of innocent Nigerians
Re: Umahi Orders The Arrest Of Godfrey Chikwere Over Facebook Post He Made by numericalguy(m): 6:51am On Oct 11, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
So why is he being arrested

Because he made inflammatory statements and cyber bullying
Re: Umahi Orders The Arrest Of Godfrey Chikwere Over Facebook Post He Made by Millimann: 6:56am On Oct 11, 2021
numericalguy:

He should bring proof of what he's saying or be arrested. Why is that so difficult for your thick scull.

Inspite of over 400 likes for my post from reasonable people, I know that one i.diot will come along to write trash and insult his father and mother. Now, this one has shown up to get my attention.

I won't reply you again.
Re: Umahi Orders The Arrest Of Godfrey Chikwere Over Facebook Post He Made by longview007: 7:00am On Oct 11, 2021
He didn't call names, secondly he said the facts.
Excluding inflammatory statements and cyber bullying.

Politicians with good conscience suppose to support the good speech and neglected the negative part .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi Orders The Arrest Of Godfrey Chikwere Over Facebook Post He Made by Caseless: 7:01am On Oct 11, 2021
Millimann:

How is it fake news?
the guy was right.
Re: Umahi Orders The Arrest Of Godfrey Chikwere Over Facebook Post He Made by Picker28: 7:07am On Oct 11, 2021
No more freedom of speech in this country
Re: Umahi Orders The Arrest Of Godfrey Chikwere Over Facebook Post He Made by terryalexmm1(m): 7:22am On Oct 11, 2021
hisexcellency34:

Pele wole Soyinka pikin �
Re: Umahi Orders The Arrest Of Godfrey Chikwere Over Facebook Post He Made by terryalexmm1(m): 7:24am On Oct 11, 2021
numericalguy:

Then the guy should bring proof. You yeebos are found of making inflammatory statements . Same thing that that evil DJ witch did that resulted in the death and destruction of properties of innocent Nigerians

Ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged / Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) / Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.