Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Viral Video Of Islamic Students Being Flogged Mercilessly Causes Stir Online - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Viral Video Of Islamic Students Being Flogged Mercilessly Causes Stir Online (2063 Views)

UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online / Share Your Experiences Being Flogged in Secondary School / Lagos Explosion: Bethlehem Girls College In Ruins, Students Being Rescued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viral Video Of Islamic Students Being Flogged Mercilessly Causes Stir Online by Sigggy: 1:23pm On Oct 10, 2021
Update from

Many internet users have reacted to a viral video of two Kwara state students being flogged mercilessly and left with graphic cane marks by their Islamic teachers, Siggy reports.

Three Islamic teachers were seen in the video, flogging the students at the same time and changing their cane each time it broke.

Popular Actor, Charles Inojie has also dropped a comment to this, he stated that it is a brazen display of barbarism as there are other means of administering discipline no matter the offence committed.

Revealing that he heard the incident occurred in Ilorin, he added that the Kwara State government has a duty to redeem itself before the whole world or risk raising hardened criminals that would turn around to terrorise the society tomorrow.

Inojie wrote, "How could any school authority find justification for this? Which parent would see SLIDE 4 and be able to sleep well at night, and to think that their teachers are there watching with glee and urging the assailants on is all the more heartbreaking

Whatever offence they might have committed, the school should have other means of administering discipline than this brazen display of barbarism

I hear this happened in Ilorin. Oya, Kwara State government over to you. You have a duty to redeem yourself before the whole world otherwise you would only have succeeded in raising hardened criminals that would turn around to terrorise society tomorrow

SAY NO TO BRUTALITY
SAY NO TO MAN'S INHUMANITY TO MAN
SAY NO TO VIOLENCE
SAY NO TO TORTURE".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ly0tdMQXJI

https:///viral-video-of-islamic-students-being-flogged-mercilessly-causes-stir-online/

Re: Viral Video Of Islamic Students Being Flogged Mercilessly Causes Stir Online by Sigggy: 1:23pm On Oct 10, 2021
Youtube has removed the video. Make una no vex grin... They said it was too graphic.
Watch the video here : https:///viral-video-of-islamic-students-being-flogged-mercilessly-causes-stir-online/
Re: Viral Video Of Islamic Students Being Flogged Mercilessly Causes Stir Online by Shuzzi(m): 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2021
Their religion, their problem cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of Islamic Students Being Flogged Mercilessly Causes Stir Online by Sigggy: 1:35pm On Oct 10, 2021
I don't mean to be antagonistic with this question please.
My islam brothers/sisters in the house, is this religion by force? Cos me I really don't understand everything that has been going on in this religion.

4 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of Islamic Students Being Flogged Mercilessly Causes Stir Online by Ammishaddai: 1:35pm On Oct 10, 2021
Just the way a fulani man carries staff to hit cattle so it is with muslim kids and their imams . Which brings the question: are they animals ? grin

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of Islamic Students Being Flogged Mercilessly Causes Stir Online by lomprico(m): 1:46pm On Oct 10, 2021
it's part of their training to become terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of Islamic Students Being Flogged Mercilessly Causes Stir Online by Origin(f): 1:59pm On Oct 10, 2021
No one can beat my kids like this without me going all out on them....

What if those kids died, all hell would break loose.

I have witnessed all forms of beatings by parents teachers etc and most times anger can make you misbeat someone. It's best to use other constructive forms of punishment.....

Don't mete your anger and aggression on others...

Just because you suffered does not mean others should face that suffering....

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of Islamic Students Being Flogged Mercilessly Causes Stir Online by olamidedivotee(f): 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
I've also pass through all this kind beating from clerics in the name of teaching us Arabic language

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Viral Video Of Islamic Students Being Flogged Mercilessly Causes Stir Online by beautyhd: 2:37pm On Oct 10, 2021
This is part of the training.

Toughening them up to becoming hardened terrorists.

6 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of Islamic Students Being Flogged Mercilessly Causes Stir Online by Charmingrascal(m): 2:49pm On Oct 10, 2021
The only religion in the world that people are forced to practice.
Re: Viral Video Of Islamic Students Being Flogged Mercilessly Causes Stir Online by Upjis: 3:22pm On Oct 10, 2021
Islam is the religion of the devil himself

All they do is kill ,rape , torture and do drugs

It's a shame that the yourba muslim are the idiots doing this shame on you all

2 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of Islamic Students Being Flogged Mercilessly Causes Stir Online by respect80(m): 4:22pm On Oct 10, 2021
And this is where it all starts!
Before this children attain puberty, they would have been hardened beyond anyone's imagination.

Grain by grain, a loaf
Stone by stone, a castle
Warrior by warrior, a kingdom.
Islamic teaching by Islamic teaching, a terrorist

What a religion!

Re: Viral Video Of Islamic Students Being Flogged Mercilessly Causes Stir Online by TechSurgeon: 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2021
People like you who reason like this are part of the problem undecided undecided some people will just open their mouth and spew nonsense with Pride
Shuzzi:
Their religion, their problem cheesy
Re: Viral Video Of Islamic Students Being Flogged Mercilessly Causes Stir Online by Nairable: 6:16pm On Oct 10, 2021
No corment, make seun no whip me

Re: Viral Video Of Islamic Students Being Flogged Mercilessly Causes Stir Online by Skillsnigeria: 6:24pm On Oct 10, 2021
Arabic school, hmmm
Re: Viral Video Of Islamic Students Being Flogged Mercilessly Causes Stir Online by Ceenachi: 8:47am On Oct 11, 2021
TechSurgeon:
People like you who reason like this are part of the problem undecided undecided some people will just open their mouth and spew nonsense with Pride

Zombie read the post again

(1) (Reply)

Sending Kids To Secondary School In Nigeria From Abroad. / 2010 Jambutme Result Information / Ijmb Result Unacceptable Again In Unilorin, How True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.