Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,568 members, 7,812,840 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria (41705 Views)

2023: IPOB Bans APC, PDP, Others From Holding Rally In Abia State, Gives Reason / IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools / IPOB Bans Buhari, Buratai From Foreign Trips - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by Deblow: 3:04am On Oct 11, 2021
SlayerForever:
Whenever IPOB releases statements I notice the authority behind the words. Watch how these "latest economic policy" will be implemented by IPOB government in the next few months grin

But, is cow rearing an exclusive trade of the fulani and the Northern elements? Can't the igbos too rear their own cattle? Or is cattle generally being 'outlawed' in the east? This is dangerous because soon, prices of other meats and fishes will skyrocket. A goat might sell for a price of a big cow!
Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by plaetton: 3:57am On Oct 11, 2021
goaldynboy:

Taah! Fulani imposter want to claim Igbo!

Go and ask your Mama very well who born you!

A real Igbo person doesn't reason like a cow!!

I am a proud Igbo, a son of the African soil, and definitely not a Jewish- wannabe like you delusional reta.rds.
Go and look at my posts from say months ago.
I have previously argued severally on this forum and offline in favor of MNK and IPOB.
Never could I have possibly imagined that IPOB would turn it's rage against Igbos and become a sheer terror in Igboland. The moment you reta.rds began to force your thoughtless lockdowns and unleash your evil and cowardly rage against Ndigbo, I immediately retraced and regretted my folly.
You fo.ols have betrayed the Igbo race, and desecrated the Igbo soil.
That Igbo soil will surely put you evil lot on a perpetual run.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by caesymore(m): 5:31am On Oct 11, 2021
Bodmum:
that's what will happen. If you want to eat your fulani meat, go to North.

Correct
Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by caesymore(m): 5:34am On Oct 11, 2021
[s]
GenBuhari:
IPOB ruling SE with terrorism.
But let us remember they "are innocent unarmed protesters".
Edit:
Wait o!
This is not For the Fulanis herdsmen only!

This order is telling us Igbos that:
1. we cannot keep or breed our own cows
2. We can not eat beef
Already by their actions they have told us :
* We cannot have police stations or law and order
* We cannot go about our legitimate business on Mondays
* We cannot participate in elections.
Don't be surprised if tomorrow they ban us from buying fuel (I am not even joking).

IP0B are not working for us they are using fake Biafra agitation as an excuse to crash our economy and cause huge number of deaths that would herd us all into IDP camps were you would be forcefully injected with the depopulation vaxcine.

IPOB is working for globalist depopulation agenda for our region. Please start prepping dig wells and secure water sources and secure your food. All regions of Nigeria will be affected so start getting ready to return to your villages.
[/s]

If this shit is on paper its best for ass wipe.

Tụfịakwa calling yourself Igbo

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by caesymore(m): 5:37am On Oct 11, 2021
gunners160:
Common sense is not common. It is only in Nigeria I have seen people think with their anus. How does banning of cow solve the situation on ground? I thought IPOB would go on intensive breeding of cow so as to stop Fulani Monopoly. Shmm. I hate rubbish

Wow. Dude you hate yourself I can see that.
Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 11, 2021
tsdarkside:

wtf....??
what is wrong with that region....??

they dont care about the lifes of others....
my mother said too,igbos sell alot of fakes to other people but keep the original for themselves.... undecided undecided
That's what happens when your mother is a Tribal Bigot, worst is that she still have birth to a tribalistic I'd.iot
Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by Basher8583: 6:26am On Oct 11, 2021
generalwo:
I don't like ipob but I think this is a welcome development.... If all regions can adopt this method, then I think the Fulanis will know the damage they have caused this nation.... They should eat their meat alone.... In the south, east and west, goat meat is a good substitute for beef and poultry too

Olodo. And who do you think is selling goat and ram.

Just become vegetarians and let us rest. There is enough market this sell cow. SE population is not enough to put any economic effect on the cow market. Talk of 5%
Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by adabaraabdul: 7:04am On Oct 11, 2021
If only IPOB and her military arm ESN were not killing people and destroying public infrastructure....if only
Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 11, 2021
kjhova:

Wow! This ailment is quite contagious!!!
u are sick
Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by ladychioma: 8:58am On Oct 11, 2021
It's a welcome development as long as it will stop the killings in the south East
Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 2:37pm On Oct 11, 2021
NeverBrokeAgainG:

That's what happens when your mother is a Tribal Bigot, worst is that she still have birth to a tribalistic I'd.iot

chai....go and hug something....my mother would say go and kill yourself....
Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by gawu1: 4:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
gunners160:
Common sense is not common. It is only in Nigeria I have seen people think with their anus. How does banning of cow solve the situation on ground? I thought IPOB would go on intensive breeding of cow so as to stop Fulani Monopoly. Shmm. I hate rubbish
Just watch and see! By the time cannibalism start their, these same people will turn round and hip blame on Fulani ''for blocking cattle meats supply to them''
Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by generalwo(m): 5:26pm On Oct 11, 2021
Basher8583:

Olodo. And who do you think is selling goat and ram.

Just become vegetarians and let us rest. There is enough market this sell cow. SE population is not enough to put any economic effect on the cow market. Talk of 5%
..... Odeh, the south and west have goats they rear and I know the east does too so take your abusive shallow brain elsewhere... I no get time to exchange insults today
Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by millionboi(m): 3:05pm On Oct 12, 2021
babansamu:
IPOB don't know the trouble they are calling for. You think the north will only stop at cow alone. Wait till the north stops every product from going east that is when you will know when not to play with fire.
thy wouldn't make sales too
Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by blaqoracle: 3:25pm On Oct 12, 2021
Bodmum:
that's what will happen. If you want to eat your fulani meat, go to North.
the day you shall eat cow meat, you shall surely die, sayeth the Lord.
Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by Basher8583: 12:25pm On Oct 13, 2021
generalwo:
..... Odeh, the south and west have goats they rear and I know the east does too so take your abusive shallow brain elsewhere... I no get time to exchange insults today

This has nothing to do with south and west. Dont lose focus here.

It's all about South East. Leave the rest out of it. Na grass una go chop las las. We wont sell cow meat to you guy. Go chop all ya goats finish
Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by generalwo(m): 5:44pm On Oct 13, 2021
Basher8583:

This has nothing to do with south and west. Dont lose focus here.

It's all about South East. Leave the rest out of it. Na grass una go chop las las. We wont sell cow meat to you guy. Go chop all ya goats finish
.... Oga, just as cows dey born, na so goats, pigs and other farm animals dey born... They are not barren...... Cow meat can easily be boycotted....... Since na the meat be the leverage wen the north get, they should feed and choke on it..... They can't live and value the lives of cows more than the lives of people in the east, west or south.....
Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by funkekemi(f): 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2021
[b][/b]
Maxymilliano:
Let' see what the governors will have to say but hope the proscribed group will not go about maiming, torturing or even killing those who consume the meat and label them Biafra saboteurs or Fulani slaves
Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by Basher8583: 9:59pm On Oct 13, 2021
generalwo:
.... Oga, just as cows dey born, na so goats, pigs and other farm animals dey born... They are not barren...... Cow meat can easily be boycotted....... Since na the meat be the leverage wen the north get, they should feed and choke on it..... They can't live and value the lives of cows more than the lives of people in the east, west or south.....

Chairman. No one is complaining. Enjoy your lives. Just finished munching Suya. Lol
Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by DeadCountry: 10:03pm On Oct 13, 2021
Deblow:

But, is cow rearing an exclusive trade of the fulani and the Northern elements? Can't the igbos too rear their own cattle? Or is cattle generally being 'outlawed' in the east? This is dangerous because soon, prices of other meats and fishes will skyrocket. A goat might sell for a price of a big cow!
Muguh!! Igbos ranch cows. Not rear cows. Learn to understand the difference. How is it our problem if you buy a goat at 100 million naira? Our priority is to make sure that we stop losing lives to your terrorist fulani brothers. Why are some of you so daft and dumb that you can't think nor reason beyond your anus?
Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by Deblow: 4:38am On Oct 14, 2021
DeadCountry:

Muguh!! Igbos ranch cows. Not rear cows. Learn to understand the difference. How is it our problem if you buy a goat at 100 million naira? Our priority is to make sure that we stop losing lives to your terrorist fulani brothers. Why are some of you so daft and dumb that you can't think nor reason beyond your anus?

Lolz! E pain u. I'm not surprised at ur baseless vituperation. Aggression and confrontational approaches is in ur DNA. You can never be civil or diplomatic in ur life, the reason you are devastating your own land, killing the bright lights of ur race in the name of seeking self determination. The reason also u can never be trusted with power with all your self professed qualities. Raining verbal insults on me in response to a harmless opinion is not surprising, it is a response from a deformed mind. Go on killing the cows, idiot.
Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by Ishitinyourlife: 2:56pm On Dec 23, 2021
Buliwyf:

Wishful thinking as usual. Please tell me who is willing to join you tactless ill-bred nitwits to fight anyone. As a matter of fact, anyone that has a problem with Fulani do not like you southeasterners either. So where are the 248 tribes you want to join you coming from? Who have you discussed with? You are worst nuisance than the Fulanis. If a war starts again today, you guys are still going to be at the receiving end because no one
trust boastful tactless idiots with no brain. Lol
The truth about it is that you're a lowlife scammer,you tricked me into trading with you last month and you've still not send me my money back,every day you beg for time but now you're totally ignoring my calls I won't stand for this,this is not your first time of scamming people but this will certainly be your last,I will fight you tooth to nail on this.
Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by Ishitinyourlife: 3:05pm On Dec 23, 2021
Buliwyf:

You think a region where someone can just be killed and beheaded for seeking about his daily bread because some people consider him a "sabo" isn't useless? Define useless again. Most of them are running to Asaba now to escape the rule of the bloodthirsty group they supported.

The truth about it is that you're a lowlife scammer,you tricked me into trading with you last month and you've still not send me my money back,every day you beg for time but now you're totally ignoring my calls I won't stand for this,this is not your first time of scamming people but this will certainly be your last,I will fight you tooth to nail on this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT / Buhari's 61st Birthday Message To Goodluck Jonathan / John Emeka Akude, The First Black Elected Member Cologne City Council In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.