Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria (41842 Views)

2023: IPOB Bans APC, PDP, Others From Holding Rally In Abia State, Gives Reason / IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools / IPOB Bans Buhari, Buratai From Foreign Trips - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by BadBradley: 7:17pm On Oct 10, 2021
Maxymilliano:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/10/10/ipob-bans-rearing-consumption-cows-south-east-nigeria
if Igbos don't now realise that ipob is worse than China's authoritarian regime, worse than bunari and worse than Satan, then Igbos are bastards.
Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 7:18pm On Oct 10, 2021
Bighead9:

It's not oo. It's Chemical they package and sell as Palm Oil. Alot of things from that Region are fake

wtf....??
what is wrong with that region....??

they dont care about the lifes of others....
my mother said too,igbos sell alot of fakes to other people but keep the original for themselves.... undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by BadBradley: 7:20pm On Oct 10, 2021
vanbonattel:
As the south east governors has lost touch totally with the people, IPOB has continued to be the only intelligent voice of reason.

About 80 % of all crimes that has happened in the south east is as a result of herdsmen roaming the forests with cows. They kill, rape and destroy communities because they have the authorities turning a blind eye to their wanton destruction.

IPOB are the only organisation in the south who has been providing sensible directions since the elected representatives are all incapacitated.
what an idiot with over 300+ idiots consoling themselves.

The brainpower of ipob is lower than that of the cross border illiterate Fulani.

What jobless Criminals. Voice of reasons.?Looolz.

Ipob is a disgrace to the entire Igbo race and southern Nigeria.

Three worse things ever to happen to Igbos.

1. Civil war (1967-70)
2. Buhari
3. Ipob
Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 7:22pm On Oct 10, 2021
Justiceleague1:

You no nothing indeed!!!

Criminal smugglers! Criminal smugglers of what,malus?!

Baaaaahahahahahahhaahaaaaa!!!!!!

chai....okayoooo....
Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 10, 2021
[s]
UnabashedIPOB:

[s]The feeling is absolutely mutual. I never knew you, do not care to know you and would never know you! I hope my use of the expression "my friend" does not in any way give you the false impression that I am referring to you as my friend. Far from it! It's absurd to call a numbskull with no capacity to reason and think things through as a friend of mine. So, please do [b]NOT [/b]pass any sleepless night thinking that I give a hoot about you by my use of the expression.
[/s][/s]
Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by iyke2frankeze: 7:31pm On Oct 10, 2021
GenBuhari:
IPOB ruling SE with terrorism.
But let us remember they "are innocent unarmed protesters".
Edit:
Wait o!
This is not For the Fulanis herdsmen only!

This order is telling us Igbos that:
1. we cannot keep or breed our own cows
2. We can not eat beef
Already by their actions they have told us :
* We cannot have police stations or law and order
* We cannot go about our legitimate business on Mondays
* We cannot participate in elections.
Don't be surprised if tomorrow they ban us from buying fuel (I am not even joking).

IP0B are not working for us they are using fake Biafra agitation as an excuse to crash our economy and cause huge number of deaths that would herd us all into IDP camps were you would be forcefully injected with the depopulation vaxcine.

IPOB is working for globalist depopulation agenda for our region. Please start prepping dig wells and secure water sources and secure your food. All regions of Nigeria will be affected so start getting ready to return to your villages.

What do they mean by except locally bread? You may need to read the statement again.
Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by Waterysperm: 7:42pm On Oct 10, 2021
I saw people from the desert land of Futa Jalon and their Ewedu brothers spitting saliva everywhere. I can bet my last kobo that if you substitute the IPOB in this post with Boko Haram or Fulani Herdsmen terrorists, this post won't get to the second page. Why is it that anything that concerns Igbo people gives you Sadists so much headache. I am still trying to figure out the reason why. Anyway for those still ranting, this declaration may not see the light of the day if MNK is released because he is the only one that can rescind that decision. Secondly, people that would have implemented it may decide to let it slide because their leader is already out of prisom. But if he is not released in six months time, Ipob will carry out it's threats and there is nothing that will happen that have not been happening before. Men will angrily and vigorously make sure that no fulani cows enters the East. Some people will die as usual including Innocent Igbos, Fulani Herdsmen and some several security agents as well. But it must be implemented at the end. You can only cry in your brown roof hut in Ogbomosho or your IDP camp in Potiskum. All in all, we don't care and can never care. Send away our brothers from the Fulani controlled states in the north, we would still not care. It will even hasten the bifurcation into several parts of this useless entity called Nigeria. Let me stop here and continue my Oza room duties with my babe wey just visited me today for the first time. You can keep on wailing till eternity but know that it must be implemented to the core.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by Emergingnation(m): 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2021
plaetton:

I was here , calling buhari evil, which he truly is.

The Igbo dream for self-determination existed long before these Ipob terrorists were born.
And long after Ipob and its leaders are thrown into the dustbins of history, the Igbo Dream will live on.

But for goodness sake, IPOB , their brainless leaders, having shown us their true colors, is NOOOOO substitute for a disfunctional Nigeria.
I, and many Igbos would rather be refugees in Nigeria than to be in the same [/b]geographical area under the control of IPOB , the Taliban of Igboland.
Stop claiming Igbo, be proud of your region and tribe..

Don't blame you for calling IPOB terrorist, cos "One man freedom fighter is another man terrorist"....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by Bighead9: 8:13pm On Oct 10, 2021
tsdarkside:

wtf....??
what is wrong with that region....??

they dont care about the lifes of others....
my mother said too,igbos sell alot of fakes to other people but keep the original for themselves.... undecided undecided

Those guys don't give a damn about any body's health. They make and sell fake stuffs to gullible Nigerians without minding the implications of their actions. They sell fake Drugs, fake Soft drinks, fake Beer and everything.

Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by plaetton: 8:27pm On Oct 10, 2021
Emergingnation:
Stop claiming Igbo, be proud of your region and tribe..

Don't blame for calling IPOB terrorist, cos "One man freedom fighter is another man terrorist"....[/b]

Unu bu ndi Ipob bu ndi iberibe.

I'm actually embarrassed for your thoughtlessness.
Emergingnation:

Don't blame for calling IPOB terrorist, cos "One man freedom fighter is another man terrorist"....[/b]

Yes, indeed.
Every terrorist claim to be fighting for something.
By all means fight for what you believe.
But, is terrorizing the people of Igboland the cause you and you gang are supposedly fighting.
A Declaration of Biafra by Ipob is obviously a declaration of war. Why don't you cowards stand up and take your fight to Abuja ?
When did Ndigbo become your adversaries and a people to be conquered and subjugated ?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:36pm On Oct 10, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
You that don’t have anything is making noise?, Empty Barrel chest beaters, who forced you to leave your hamlet & come to Lagos State to start hawking in traffic?
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:38pm On Oct 10, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Poverty dey worry you, I know Obi Cubana caused a scarcity of Malu in the east?
https://rnn.ng/obi-cubana-received-over-300-cows-because-he-is-rich-not-because-he-is-a-good-person-dr-penking/
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by Emergingnation(m): 8:44pm On Oct 10, 2021
plaetton:

Unu bu ndi Ipob bu ndi iberibe.

I'm actually embarrassed for your thoughtlessness.

Yes, indeed.
Every terrorist claim to be fighting for something.
By all means fight for what you believe.
But, is terrorizing the people of Igboland the cause you and you gang are supposedly fighting.
A Declaration of Biafra by Ipob is obviously a declaration of war. Why don't you cowards stand up and take your fight to Abuja ?
When did Ndigbo become your adversaries and a people to be conquered and subjugated ?
Stop decieving yourself by using Google translation..

Yes, Declaration of Biafra by IPOB apparently is a declaration of war to the unity Beggars who have no future outside Nigeria. As a matter of fact, i feel your pained angry you're futureless without Nigeria

But we can't help it undecided, cos Self determination isn't a crime, but right which is even recognized in UN Charter wink...

We can't take the fight to ABUJA, cos Abuja is not a Biafran land, common sense will let you know thatgrin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by McBenedict(f): 8:50pm On Oct 10, 2021
NA NOW UNA DEY TALK WETIN MY EAR WAN HEAR.
THEY SHOULD NOT BRING IN COW AGAIN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by leo2020: 9:27pm On Oct 10, 2021
Poor cows
Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by plaetton: 9:29pm On Oct 10, 2021
[quote author=Emergingnation post=106625189] Stop decieving yourself by using Google translation..

Yes, Declaration of Biafra by IPOB apparently is a declaration of war to the unity Beggars who have no future outside Nigeria. As a matter of fact, i feel your pained angry you're futureless without Nigeria

But we can't help it undecided, cos Self determination isn't a crime, but right which is even recognized in UN Charter wink...

No Un charter supports terrorism, ironically, against your own people.

You cannot take war to Abuja, but your declare war against your own people, in the name of what cause ?
Unu bu Aru.
Sacrilege, an abomination.
Heroes are hailed when they go out and fight battles against the enemy, not when they fight at home against their own kit and kin.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by goaldynboy: 9:31pm On Oct 10, 2021
davodyguy:
When common sense is lost

I hope they tell their people from traveling out of the country using Nigerian green passport.

After all, that passport shows you're a Nigerian and I hope they instruct all business men and women going abroad for businesses to boycott use of Nigerian passport for the one IPOB would give them. Otherwise, this is hypocrisy

See Fulani terrorists showing themselves!

We don't want to eat your bloody cow meat, is it by force!!

I'm fully in support of boycotting Fulani cows and other regions should follow suit!!

You are blabbing trash! Once the Biafrans are allowed to go, no Biafran will have anything to do with your Nigerian passport!!

Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by kjhova(m): 9:37pm On Oct 10, 2021
awesonjr:
as things they go now ehnnn e b lyk say I go join this ipob I see dem taking back their land I see dem standing on their own as a republic I can also see dem ranging war against Nigeria I see foreigner supplying dem with weapons and fighting jet Nigeria government can't aford I see dem taking over Nigeria and ruling Hausa/Fulani/Afonjas I see boko haram begin for Marcy in hands of ipob this I av seen

Wow! This ailment is quite contagious!!!
Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by goaldynboy: 9:39pm On Oct 10, 2021
babansamu:
IPOB don't know the trouble they are calling for. You think the north will only stop at cow alone. Wait till the north stops every product from going east that is when you will know when not to play with fire.

They should stop bringing whatever products they bring to east!

Shebi they tried it earlier this year, nobody felt anything!

Anything that will fasten the breakup of this contraption called Nigeria is highly welcome
Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by Emergingnation(m): 9:41pm On Oct 10, 2021
[quote author=plaetton post=106626347][/quote]We ain't fighting any battle against our kit and kin, that is propaganda being propagating by your Fulani government...

Our only weapon is civil disobedience, it is not crime , but right..

Every Attacked against against civilian in the east is being perpetrating by security operative..

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by UnabashedIPOB: 9:57pm On Oct 10, 2021
Skyview01:
[s][/s][/s]

I thought as much!
Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by goaldynboy: 9:59pm On Oct 10, 2021
Nwaelohim:
[s]IGBOS are not monopoly of stupidity, the north are supplying a lot of food to South and more than 40% of the IGBOS are in northern Nigeria. Those hailing this IPOB stupidity don't understand how much anger they cause in the minds of other tribes. This children should be called to order before the rest of the other tribes in Nigeria will turn against IGBOS in the place too.[/s]

You mean as all indigenous Nigerians have turned their anger against you foreign Fulani terrorists?

I don't want to eat your bloody cow meat again, is it by force?!

I can see Ipob is hitting you fulanis hard where it matters, that's why you are all crying all over the thread!!
Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by Reflect7: 10:27pm On Oct 10, 2021
CaptainAyub:
The day wey my Igbo brothers go branch enter cow rearing business and tomato farming eee,na 600 years for ..... grin grin

Don't mind these demented NARCISSISTS.

A people suffering from Group Narcissism.

We'll see in 6 months time how many of them have left their present occupations to turn cattle rearers.

Noise making idiots.

For IPOB, the deadline is just another opportunity to do what they do best - kill their fellow Igbos.
Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by Reflect7: 10:30pm On Oct 10, 2021
goaldynboy:

You mean as all indigenous Nigerians have turned their anger against you foreign Fulani terrorists?

I don't want to eat your bloody cow meat again, is it by force?!

I can see Ipob is hitting you fulanis had where it matters, that's why you are all crying all over the thread!!

So when are you starting your cattle rearing business?

Or you think IPOB will rear the cattle for you?

IPOB are your masters and you are their slave.

They've just ORDERED you to stop eating northern meat, and ORDERED you to switch careers to a cattle rearer.
Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by CaptainAyub: 10:44pm On Oct 10, 2021
Reflect7:

Don't mind these demented NARCISSISTS.

A people suffering from Group Narcissism.

We'll see in 6 months time how many of them have left their present occupations to turn cattle rearers.

Noise making idiots.

For IPOB, the deadline is just another opportunity to do what they do best - kill their fellow Igbos.
Nnaa,I'm not responsible for whatever you've been passing through.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by biafranrealson: 11:08pm On Oct 10, 2021
davodyguy:
When common sense is lost

I hope they tell their people from traveling out of the country using Nigerian green passport.

After all, that passport shows you're a Nigerian and I hope they instruct all business men and women going abroad for businesses to boycott use of
Nigerian passport for the one IPOB would give them. Otherwise, this is hypocrisy
We will continue using the zoo passport until Biafra comes

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 10, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

I thought as much!
Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by goaldynboy: 11:32pm On Oct 10, 2021
plaetton:

I was here , calling buhari evil, which he truly is.

The Igbo dream for self-determination existed long before these Ipob terrorists were born.
And long after Ipob and its leaders are thrown into the dustbins of history, the Igbo Dream will live on.

But for goodness sake, IPOB , their brainless leaders, having shown us their true colors, is NOOOOO substitute for a disfunctional Nigeria.
I, and many Igbos would rather be refugees in Nigeria than to be in the same geographical area under the control of IPOB , the Taliban of Igboland.

Taah! Fulani imposter want to claim Igbo!

Go and ask your Mama very well who born you!

A real Igbo person doesn't reason like a cow!!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by goaldynboy: 11:48pm On Oct 10, 2021
Reflect7:

[s]So when are you starting your cattle rearing business?

Or you think IPOB will rear the cattle for you?

IPOB are your masters and you are their slave.

They've just ORDERED you to stop eating northern meat, and ORDERED you to switch careers to a cattle rearer.[/s]

Keep crying all over this thread!

As for me I have stopped eating cow meet for years now!

What does cow meat do than increase people's cholesterol and make them susceptible to diseases!

Plus you Fulani terrorists have been using cow rearing excuse to destroy people farm, kill farmers, kidnap and rape women and children!

If other Nigerians can follow Ipob and boycott Fulani cow meat, that will be the end of Fulani and their terrorism and that will be the end of grazing route!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Governor Soludo Continues Demolition Exercise In Onitsha. / Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) / Homosexuals Protest In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.