Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) (53241 Views)

Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes / Lagos State Hand 'Glover Memorial Hall' To Olu Jacobs And His Wife, Joke Silva / Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva's Family Get Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by stayclearofme: 11:46pm On Oct 10, 2021
ppogba:

If they do not bring the tribal angle into their discussions, they never seem okay.

I seriously doubt if any right thinking person would have made the same comparison if it were pete edochie celebrating.
That is what Seun and his so called incompetent, bias and tribalistic moderators has turned NL into. They tell you no tribal comments but you see it all over NL, they even support it. They ban you if you say anything against their person or tribe....
Re: Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by moshino(m): 12:05am On Oct 11, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Sometimes I do compare Olu Jacobs and Pete Edochie, Olu Jacobs is good, I think Pete Edochie is more charismatic and should I say displays more confidence in his movie roles.

There's no need for comparing 2 people like that, each of them is gifted differently by their creator, all that's required is to fully live your destiny, let others live theirs. No one is perfect.
Re: Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 11, 2021
MayorWhales:
My guys, when it’s time to finally get that woman and settle down, please it’s important to choose peace and genuineness so as to build a wonderful family and live a happier life, this way you live long and enjoy the blessings that comes with it
Very important to also give yourself peace by not treating people badly and expecting a peaceful life. Men, be the peace you desire.

2 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by ofiko123(m): 1:40am On Oct 11, 2021
Happy 60th birthday ma..
Re: Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by Daare: 2:11am On Oct 11, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Sometimes I do compare Olu Jacobs and Pete Edochie, Olu Jacobs is good, I think Pete Edochie is more charismatic and should I say displays more confidence in his movie roles.

Since you want to compare, Pete Edochie don feature for international movie? You just pick up your phone and start typing rubbish. Your education is useless once you reason this way. That's if you're educated in the first place.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by Nobody: 2:28am On Oct 11, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Olu Jacobs is more versatile than Pete Edochie. He even commands English more. He fits into different roles more. If you get him a good facial cosmetic cover, he will act a 25 years old man excellently. Pete Edochie is always murmuring and looks like he's confused when acting. I always dont understand what people see in him. How can you compare Olu Jacobs with Pete? Respect yourself ooo. No international acting body will look Pete way. He is a full cultural and Nigerian actor...always his Igbo culture. Olu Jacobs has acted it all...cut across all cultures and displayed it well. You cannot even know where he is from cos he doesnt have a thick accent. He has worked with many British producers. Can Pete really go on stage also? OMG! Olu Jacobs is so good. He even acted in an episode of a popular British police series in those days. Someone who started his career in the UK and acted there for many years is the one you are comparing with Pete who has not stepped his feet outside the shore of Nigeria. Just like comparing Taiwo Ajayi Laicett with any of those women in Nigerian movie always acting evil with strong accents. Its not a thing of ethnic here.. .but im telling you the truth. You are talking of charisma .....lol. charisma indeed. When Pete will just be eating his words and sit like only an extremely rich god.....lol. Give Jacobs any role, he will kill it. Pete can only act the big man, the big king, he cries like only a big man....lol. Is that what you call Charisma? Then, you dont know acting. Give Olu any script, he will kill it perfectly. Never compare the two. Sleep is a child's play when compared with death. Jacobs no be the mate of Pete in this thing. Do you hear me? Pete will lose balance with another role apart from his ibo chief chief thing. Is that confidence?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by Babasonny(m): 3:37am On Oct 11, 2021
Naija ppl and fake news.
Re: Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by begge: 3:47am On Oct 11, 2021
Toto dike are you watching them? please learn from this marriage
Re: Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by mu2sa2: 4:00am On Oct 11, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga I want it to pepper you very well grin
You should have opened a thread on edochie. Why do you guys like to expose yourself?
Re: Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by Benwallt(m): 4:40am On Oct 11, 2021
ppogba:

If they do not bring the tribal angle into their discussions, they never seem okay.

I seriously doubt if any right thinking person would have made the same comparison if it were pete edochie celebrating.
People would be more interested praising him rather than comparison. To everything must go along tribal line.
Re: Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by femi4: 4:47am On Oct 11, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
off topic...learn to stay on the topic
Re: Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by ppogba: 5:21am On Oct 11, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Olu Jacobs is more versatile than Pete Edochie. He even commands English more. He fits into different roles more. If you get him a good facial cosmetic cover, he will act a 25 years old man excellently. Pete Edochie is always murmuring and looks like he's confused when acting. I always dont understand what people see in him. How can you compare Olu Jacobs with Pete? Respect yourself ooo. No international acting body will look Pete way. He is a full cultural and Nigerian actor...always his Igbo culture. Olu Jacobs has acted it all...cut across all cultures and displayed it well. You cannot even know where he is from cos he doesnt have a thick accent. He has worked with many British producers. Can Pete really go on stage also? OMG! Olu Jacobs is so good. He even acted in an episode of a popular British police series in those days. Someone who started his career in the UK and acted there for many years is the one you are comparing with Pete who has not stepped his feet outside the shore of Nigeria. Just like comparing Taiwo Ajayi Laicett with any of those women in Nigerian movie always acting evil with strong accents. Its not a thing of ethnic here.. .but im telling you the truth. You are talking of charisma .....lol. charisma indeed. When Pete will just be eating his words and sit like only an extremely rich god.....lol. Give Jacobs any role, he will kill it. Pete can only act the big man, the big king, he cries like only a big man....lol. Is that what you call Charisma? Then, you dont know acting. Give Olu any script, he will kill it perfectly. Never compare the two. Sleep is a child's play when compared with death. Jacobs no be the mate of Pete in this thing. Do you hear me? Pete will lose balance with another role apart from his ibo chief chief thing. Is that confidence?

When next you see a somewhat stupid comment on nairaland, take time to see if there is a profile picture there. In most cases where the picture is there, you are most likel;y to see stupidity seen written on the face of the personality. This case is not an exception.
Beside, the person in question is a baby. It is better to save your energy atimes.
Re: Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 11, 2021
This joke can cry for movie ee
Re: Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by Jimmy231: 6:39am On Oct 11, 2021
Newsmic:
Olu Jacobs And His Family At 60th Birthday Party Of His Wife, Joke Silva (Photo)

Legendary Nollywood actor, Olu Jacobs was pictured with his wife, Joke Silva and family members during Joke's 60th birthday party, IgbereTV reports.

Joke shared the photo on his Instagram handle with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CU1hUEvNPpm/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
My rugged XYZ ground eye. If you know u know
Re: Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by Sensenan: 7:07am On Oct 11, 2021
kokoA:
Na who ask you?
Dont mind him
Re: Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by walozanga(m): 7:10am On Oct 11, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Zukwaanuike
Re: Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by Ofolete: 7:12am On Oct 11, 2021
I love this man honestly. One of those that made me happy in my younger days.
Re: Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by Firstcitizen: 7:13am On Oct 11, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

So?
Re: Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by Darkmode64: 7:58am On Oct 11, 2021
MayorWhales:
My guys, when it’s time to finally get that woman and settle down, please it’s important to choose peace and genuineness so as to build a wonderful family and live a happier life, this way you live long and enjoy the blessings that comes with it
Cannot be overemphasised wink wink
Re: Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by rollywise(m): 8:17am On Oct 11, 2021
Kestolove:
Shebi dem say this man Don die....

Na evil people
Re: Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by Nwibii: 12:09pm On Oct 11, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Congrats and Happy 60th Birthday to Joke Silva Jacobs!! smiley

Hopefully, we will wish Olu Jacobs a 80th birthday next Year, 2022! cool

As for MannaVultureGriller Papa (Buhari), If he fails to reach his own 80yrs next Year, NOT MY CONCERN! undecided sad

Lol��������
Re: Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by Kog45(m): 12:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Okay hear me Olu Jacobs is better than Pete Edochie.

bye bye.
Re: Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by Kog45(m): 12:29pm On Oct 11, 2021
Optimistguy1969:

I get you,bro.
But his face just changed all of a sudden.
The Esama of Benin has maintained same face for over 20 years, he is 84 years old.
Esama wey dey rub powder.
Re: Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by merits(m): 12:30pm On Oct 11, 2021
drennie:
I love this man honestly. One of those that made me happy in my younger days.
now that you are old nko,who make you happy?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Dating Burna Boy (Hot Pictures) / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo In His N37 Million Mercedes Bus - Photos / Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11 For Her Daddy As The First To Use It In His Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.