Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,665 members, 7,813,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes (65931 Views)

Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas White Wedding Photos / Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million / Olusoji Jacobs To Wed Boma Douglas (Pre Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by OneCandleAway(f): 4:55pm On Mar 30, 2022
Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs' Son's Marriage Crashes - Daughter-In-Law Reveals

Boma Douglas has revealed on her Instagram story that she is no longer married to the son of famous actors Joke Silva and Olu Jacobs...

She says what God cannot do does not exist and referring to her crashed Marriage, she says there are some thing you dont want God to fix

The former couple have a daughter....

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by Totilopussylick(m): 4:57pm On Mar 30, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:00pm On Mar 30, 2022
this is so painful
i pray the family can bear this
pls find out the secret to a heaven on earth marriage before entering unless na one chance be dat

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by incandescentena: 5:01pm On Mar 30, 2022
Evil women everywhere. I don't need to hear from both sides

287 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by illicit(m): 5:04pm On Mar 30, 2022
Ok now
Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by OneCandleAway(f): 5:06pm On Mar 30, 2022
incandescentena:

It might not be the woman's fault. Heard the guys brain dey touch. Seems there might have been some domestic violence.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by Massiveglory: 5:07pm On Mar 30, 2022
incandescentena:
Take.

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by incandescentena: 5:09pm On Mar 30, 2022
OneCandleAway:

It might not be the woman's fault. Heard the guys brain dey touch. Seems there might have been some domestic violence.
Well is that why she ran straight to social media to shows her poor upbringing, background and evil character to the world? What are both families there for?

137 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 30, 2022
"A girl just wants to make money and live the soft life" - so says the stupid woman. On social media for that matter. Ndi wife material.

That explains everything.

Some men sabi marry nonsense sha. There's some kind of mentality in a woman that immediately renders her unmarriageable. In fact, any woman hooked on Instagram/Snapchat/twitter is unmarriageable. No ifs or buts. But foolish men would ignore these signals and go ahead to marry a damaged entity. Just leave them alone to do their runs and form wokeness on top until they grow old and fizzle out. Any attempt to domesticate these wild animals would end in tears.

378 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by 3exe3: 5:22pm On Mar 30, 2022
She wants to be the topic of conversation in Nigeria now.

Expecting more episodes.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by LesbianBoy(m): 5:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
I can bet anything that if we check now, the thing that broke their marriage is something very stupid which the lady would be at fault but she would claim its the man fault.

Its high time guys should stop getting married because the thing does not favour them any more

Just fvck these oloshos with condom and if you like kids, go raw, make them babymamas and keep it moving. Marrying these girls is like bringing problem to your life angry

167 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by luminouz(m): 5:46pm On Mar 30, 2022
Her comment

' a girl just wants to make money and enjoy the soft life'

Is suspect as fuq. Does marriage stop her from achievung all these desires of hers?

Or is there something we don't know?

42 Likes

Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 30, 2022
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwww

They won't allow somebody to hear word. Shouting Marriage up and down like it's the ultimate. They enter na, e no go gree them sit down.

Rest abeg!

34 Likes

Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by pretydiva(f): 6:27pm On Mar 30, 2022
Na wa oo
Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by heniford2: 7:00pm On Mar 30, 2022
This torn inbetwn scriptural vaginas of ladies undecided who was raised by dia mother miss serpent since the creation of Adam and Eve, the hoe Eve messed up man even the arrangement of God undecided has 4 man was cut short because of her lazy ass, has decided never to Rest, the keep on hunting Man (boys/men) daily with there infectious scam fake love and that little tap btwn her legs only to devour Man.. Curse be them undecided spit!!

11 Likes

Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by We4all: 7:40pm On Mar 30, 2022
incandescentena:

2 Likes

Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by We4all: 7:44pm On Mar 30, 2022
LesbianBoy:
I can bet anything that if we check now, the thing that broke their marriage is something very stupid which the lady would be at fault but she would claim its the man fault.

Its high time guys should stop getting married because the thing does not favour them any more

Just fvck these oloshos with condom and if you like kids, go raw, make them babymamas and keep it moving. Marrying these girls is like bringing problem to your life angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by siofra(f): 9:14pm On Mar 30, 2022
incandescentena:

Idiotic, olodo, evil men everywhere. I don't need to hear from both sides too.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by ecolime(m): 9:22pm On Mar 30, 2022
No be last year or 2 years ago dem marry ni? Oga oo.. Now I see why many guys are scared of marriage these days?

At this juncture, our ladies might clock age 50 and above before they finally get someone to settle down with.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by dequeenishere: 9:22pm On Mar 30, 2022
smiley
Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by YoungLionken(m): 9:22pm On Mar 30, 2022
This generation is nothing but a shadow of itself..

Majority of our forefathers, down to our very own parents had successful marriages, but we can't say same about this so-called modern era..

And these forefathers didn't even know Christ then. That tells you that your marriage can still fail when you lack morals, even as a believer( I hardly see traditionalists fail in their marriages)..

Marriages failing more than an overused dick( especially after severe masturbation) in the process of copulation..

Tueh!!!

19 Likes

Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by Mikelarteta(m): 9:22pm On Mar 30, 2022
It is well. It’s really not easy to stay married especially in this age of social media and societal pressures. But one thing I know is that, if you keep trying and making sacrifices, God will surely see you through….

8 Likes

Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by FILEBE(m): 9:23pm On Mar 30, 2022
So what?

What exactly is our own? As your busy body carry the matter for head now, wetin be your gain?

This Generation ehn? It is all about cruise, amebo and insha allahu
Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:23pm On Mar 30, 2022
Ok, noted.
Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by Neddstark: 9:23pm On Mar 30, 2022
If your marriage is still standing after 3 years, do Thanksgiving every Sunday

13 Likes

Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by 5Stargadget: 9:24pm On Mar 30, 2022
This one na arranged question and answer, badly played script

7 Likes

Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by GreaterFuture(m): 9:24pm On Mar 30, 2022
Okk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by SNEFF: 9:24pm On Mar 30, 2022
well, lets sit and wait for the full gist to unveil before placing any judgement .

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Gifts His Personal Assistant, Lati A Brand New Benz / DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion / Davido And Chioma Attend Church Together With Their Son (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.