Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Please I'm In Need Of A Job Urgently.. Times Are Hard For Me At The Moment. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I'm In Need Of A Job Urgently.. Times Are Hard For Me At The Moment. (1614 Views)

Times Are Changing Don't Waste Your Time / Please, I'm In Frustration, I Need A Job. / Please I'm A Graduate I Need A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I'm In Need Of A Job Urgently.. Times Are Hard For Me At The Moment. by walesoflyf(m): 5:45pm On Oct 10, 2021
I won't bore anyone with too much stories, please I need a job urgently, I can't even afford a one square meal, if there is any such thing. Please anyone in the house that can link me to a job, will be appreciated. God bless you all.
Re: Please I'm In Need Of A Job Urgently.. Times Are Hard For Me At The Moment. by Bigredmachine: 5:50pm On Oct 10, 2021
me too pls
Re: Please I'm In Need Of A Job Urgently.. Times Are Hard For Me At The Moment. by DANGOTEONE: 5:56pm On Oct 10, 2021
walesoflyf:
I won't bore anyone with too much stories, please I need a job urgently, I can't even afford a one square meal, if there is any such thing. Please anyone in the house that can link me to a job, will be appreciated. God bless you all.

Which kind of job do you want? Besides, what are your qualifications?
Re: Please I'm In Need Of A Job Urgently.. Times Are Hard For Me At The Moment. by walesoflyf(m): 6:58pm On Oct 10, 2021
DANGOTEONE:

Which kind of job do you want? Besides, what are your qualifications?

I have a degree in Science and Technology Education.. So I won't mind a teaching job, strategic marketing job, infact any job that is within my proximity... Because of transportation.

1 Like

Re: Please I'm In Need Of A Job Urgently.. Times Are Hard For Me At The Moment. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 10, 2021
walesoflyf:

I have a degree in Science and Technology Education.. So I won't mind a teaching job, strategic marketing job, infact any job that is within my proximity... Because of transportation.

You are expecting to be asked your location abi. You better give full information so your helper can assist you.
Name
Qualification
Experience
4 Likes

Re: Please I'm In Need Of A Job Urgently.. Times Are Hard For Me At The Moment. by walesoflyf(m): 7:42pm On Oct 10, 2021
princetunex:

You are expecting to be asked your location abi. You better give full information so your helper can assist you.
Name
Qualification
Experience
Oloruntimilehin Akinwale
Bsc(Ed) Science and Technology
Funstional book publishers(content development and strategic marketing and research) ; Taught in various school across Lagos
Olodi-Apapa, Ajegunle, Lagos State.
Re: Please I'm In Need Of A Job Urgently.. Times Are Hard For Me At The Moment. by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:42pm On Oct 10, 2021
grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
Same here ..I have experience as a manager ..watch how u gain ur profit times 2 once I step in wink wink wink trustworthy is my name
Re: Please I'm In Need Of A Job Urgently.. Times Are Hard For Me At The Moment. by walesoflyf(m): 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2021
princetunex:

Name
Qualification
Experience
I hope with all I have given you will be able to help, since you asked for all these, as though you want to help me..
Re: Please I'm In Need Of A Job Urgently.. Times Are Hard For Me At The Moment. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 10, 2021
walesoflyf:

I hope with all I have given you will be able to help, since you asked for all these, as though you want to help me..

Maybe your problem is attitude. Just saying. Most likely wrong. I was just correcting and helping in my small way

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I'm In Need Of A Job Urgently.. Times Are Hard For Me At The Moment. by Morgan9(m): 9:43pm On Oct 10, 2021
princetunex:

Maybe your problem is attitude. Just saying. Most likely wrong. I was just correcting and helping in my small way

Attitude is his problem ..
It is written all over him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I'm In Need Of A Job Urgently.. Times Are Hard For Me At The Moment. by eboy540(m): 10:32pm On Oct 10, 2021
OP dat ur comments is bad u are suppose to drop dose details without asking it is well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I'm In Need Of A Job Urgently.. Times Are Hard For Me At The Moment. by kapich: 9:53am On Oct 11, 2021
Amos Oludare
B.Sc Banking and Finance, M.Sc Business Administration
Banking Operations; credit, administration, relationship management, Acount Officer, customer service support
Re: Please I'm In Need Of A Job Urgently.. Times Are Hard For Me At The Moment. by Uyigue12(m): 10:36am On Oct 11, 2021
I beg I need job also but based in Benin and ready to relocate anywhere in Nigeria
Re: Please I'm In Need Of A Job Urgently.. Times Are Hard For Me At The Moment. by eboy540(m): 10:47am On Oct 11, 2021
kapich:
Amos Oludare
B.Sc Banking and Finance, M.Sc Business Administration
Banking Operations; credit, administration, relationship management, Acount Officer, customer service support

kaiiii go and study anything relating to Tech brooo

2 Likes

Re: Please I'm In Need Of A Job Urgently.. Times Are Hard For Me At The Moment. by Chiakin: 11:57am On Oct 11, 2021
Part Time Marketers Urgently Needed in ibadan by Monday, 11th October, 2021

*Also apply if you can honestly work remotely*

Part time Marketers are needed for a reputable Insurance company. Kindly apply ASAP while offer lasts.

A commission based job, with a potential of earning 25k to 30k or more weekly commission.

₦7000 weekly allowance fully guaranteed when 80% target is met.

WhatsApp: 08059161258 to apply ASAP https:///message/VRNVHT2MIM6DH1
Re: Please I'm In Need Of A Job Urgently.. Times Are Hard For Me At The Moment. by kapich: 1:39pm On Oct 11, 2021
eboy540:
kaiiii go and study anything relating to Tech brooo

Thanks
Re: Please I'm In Need Of A Job Urgently.. Times Are Hard For Me At The Moment. by Enianjola82: 2:13pm On Oct 11, 2021
A debt recovery firm at Ogba urgently needs tele -collectors. Qualification: B.sc/ Hnd. Send your cv to banke@recuva.com

2 Likes

Re: Please I'm In Need Of A Job Urgently.. Times Are Hard For Me At The Moment. by Vulcanheph(m): 2:50pm On Oct 11, 2021
Me too oh....

I need a job too oh.

Location : Calabar ( I can't afford to leave now, but if the job can offer accommodation, I will move to where the job is )

Experience: worked in a hotel for 5 years ( can work as a Room steward, Bartender, store keeper, Receptionist , etc.), I possess Basic computer knowledge, good with numbers and can read, write and speak very well, I can also do physical jobs as well.

So if you have a job that requires someone with these skillsets just inbox me abeg.
Re: Please I'm In Need Of A Job Urgently.. Times Are Hard For Me At The Moment. by walesoflyf(m): 7:42pm On Oct 12, 2021
princetunex:

Maybe you need to learn manner of approach. Go back and read what you wrote.
Re: Please I'm In Need Of A Job Urgently.. Times Are Hard For Me At The Moment. by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 13, 2021
walesoflyf:

Maybe you need to learn manner of approach. Go back and read what you wrote.

I never asked for your opinion Mr. Get out of my mention!
Re: Please I'm In Need Of A Job Urgently.. Times Are Hard For Me At The Moment. by walesoflyf(m): 11:55am On Oct 14, 2021
princetunex:

I never asked for your opinion Mr. Get out of my mention!

Then why did you quote my earlier post... Now you just proved me right... I thought as much... You lack manner of approach.
Re: Please I'm In Need Of A Job Urgently.. Times Are Hard For Me At The Moment. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 14, 2021
walesoflyf:

Then why did you quote my earlier post... Now you just proved me right... I thought as much... You lack manner of approach.

Oh na op sef. I didn't pay attention to the moniker. I wouldn't have wasted my breathe replying if I noticed.

Best of luck in your job search. Hopefully you leave the bracket of job seeker soon.

(1) (Reply)

Confused Graduate: What Skills Can I Learn With Android Phone To Start Earning? / Why Does Food Concepts Plc Use Hotel For Recruitment? / Scam Alert: Fin-global Hse Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.