Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Osinbajo: United As One People, Nigeria Will Overcome Present Challenges - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: United As One People, Nigeria Will Overcome Present Challenges (6999 Views)

2023: South East Will Support Osinbajo .....united Nigeria Ambassador / United As One People, Nigeria Will Overcome Present Challenges, Says Osinbajo / Obaseki: Pastor Adeboye Told Me I Will Overcome, I will Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: United As One People, Nigeria Will Overcome Present Challenges by redcliff: 6:19am On Oct 11, 2021
Osinbajo is living in a fool's paradise.
Re: Osinbajo: United As One People, Nigeria Will Overcome Present Challenges by UncleJudax(m): 6:19am On Oct 11, 2021
optionalY09:
this man is a mad man, he has only confirmed that religion is the opium of the poor
You blame am. He is only positioning for 2023.

Nigeria is only about elections. nobody cares what happens after.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: United As One People, Nigeria Will Overcome Present Challenges by witworth(m): 6:20am On Oct 11, 2021
Vice puppet
Re: Osinbajo: United As One People, Nigeria Will Overcome Present Challenges by CSTR2: 6:20am On Oct 11, 2021
maybanks:
The moment our politicians become more of Nationalists like the VP than Ethnic and Tribal jingoist, then we would have moved thousands of steps towards the solutions of our problems as a nation.
It's in his interests to spew nationalistic bullshits.

He earns his salary on Nigeria's continued unity.

What has he actually done to make Nigeria work for all of us apart from him and his family?

That is the true test of a politician.

Nigerians need to get more sophisticated and see bullshits as it is.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: United As One People, Nigeria Will Overcome Present Challenges by UncleJudax(m): 6:21am On Oct 11, 2021
ayzTIGER:
60 years after they are still singing unity as their anthem. Foolish Nigeria
He is from the highest paying job in the land, Politics. They need the country to be like this. Thats how they stay powerful and rich.
Re: Osinbajo: United As One People, Nigeria Will Overcome Present Challenges by UncleJudax(m): 6:21am On Oct 11, 2021
Shedrack777:
He's saying the truth! but will nigeria ever be united? NO! I don't think so
How then is he saying the truth? grin
Re: Osinbajo: United As One People, Nigeria Will Overcome Present Challenges by Ceazario: 6:22am On Oct 11, 2021
Fat lie
Re: Osinbajo: United As One People, Nigeria Will Overcome Present Challenges by Mrpojj(m): 6:23am On Oct 11, 2021
Re: Osinbajo: United As One People, Nigeria Will Overcome Present Challenges by Onepeople: 6:23am On Oct 11, 2021
OgunLaakaye:
God bless The Vice President!

Nigeria’s unity is fixed!

Any lots that feel that can be contested should start land preparation for mass burial.
God ,so much madness in one comments, i believe you are typing this nonsense from the comfort of your home and you think it will be funny? So much hate among each other, any need of living together?
Re: Osinbajo: United As One People, Nigeria Will Overcome Present Challenges by blueprint22(m): 6:25am On Oct 11, 2021
Some Elderly people will just open mouth and rubbish we just come out of it.... embarassed
Re: Osinbajo: United As One People, Nigeria Will Overcome Present Challenges by sabreal: 6:27am On Oct 11, 2021
North has promised him presidency. He has started lying all over.

Fake pastors everywhere

TheRareGem1:

https://www.facebook.com/100068819936024/posts/171097115194285/
Re: Osinbajo: United As One People, Nigeria Will Overcome Present Challenges by ojsmscom(m): 6:27am On Oct 11, 2021
A friend sent me this youth empowerment tips and told me to help him apply, pls is it real and had anyone Applied?
Please help to confirm as there are many fraudulent activities online in Nigeria...

BELOW IS THE MESSAGE..

*National Youth Empowerment Fund Application Form 2021 Is Out*

National Youth Empowerment Funding Application Form 2021 online for registration exercise which is the quickest to apply for is now out for all bonafide citizens only who needs helping hands in their various Business and Education

*The National Youth Empowerment Funds is vision into giving out N150,000 – N550,000 grant to every Citizen under the age 13-65 years From 2021-2024*.

*Interested Applicants are to visit Online Registration Portal*
September Payments has began for all applicants,Register To be Part of the Beneficiaries
*Strictly for Students and Business owners*

Check Eligibility and Apply here

https:///Youths-Empowerment-2021
Re: Osinbajo: United As One People, Nigeria Will Overcome Present Challenges by holaralph(m): 6:30am On Oct 11, 2021
SET AWON UNITY BEGGAR. AWON ARIJE NIDI MADARU,AWON ARIJE NIDI IBAJE, SET AWON ARIJE NIDI IKU ATI IPAYINKEKE AWON ENIYAN. PERFECTER OF ALL TINUBUS STOLEN PROPERTY. MR VP COME AND TELL THE WORLD HOW YOU TAKE OWN THOSE 3 GIGANTIC SCHOOLS IN LEKKI AND IKOYI.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: United As One People, Nigeria Will Overcome Present Challenges by jditimiya(m): 6:31am On Oct 11, 2021
fourboys:
There's nothing UNITED about Nigeria embarassed embarassed we all should be freed to go our separate ways
You are taking about freedom yet you have not free yourself of the pain and hunger, is time we stand together and win this battle of division because it will not help us at all. We should stand up and fight the evil that really want Nigeria to fail. If Nigeria Fail you and i fail too. When a country is about to get better they pass through time of darkness and this is our darkness.
Re: Osinbajo: United As One People, Nigeria Will Overcome Present Challenges by PlayMaker001(m): 6:33am On Oct 11, 2021
Clean, Parboiled stone free rice available for sale
Mill site: Benue state
Price: #21700 per bag (plus delivery)
Pls call 08138617216
Minimum order at least 600 bags for bulk buyers
Re: Osinbajo: United As One People, Nigeria Will Overcome Present Challenges by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:35am On Oct 11, 2021
TheRareGem1:

https://www.facebook.com/100068819936024/posts/171097115194285/

UNITED AS ONE PEOPLE, NIGERIA WILL OVERCOME PRESENT CHALLENGES, SAYS OSINBAJO

fool una don run 2022 budget heist for una self
tomorrow they want me to join their unity

una be bastards
Re: Osinbajo: United As One People, Nigeria Will Overcome Present Challenges by Lugianostar(m): 6:37am On Oct 11, 2021
We will always overcome our challenges if you know what you are fighting for and what is at stake in the future as i have given up on Nigeria with all this division surmounting our sovereign existence. Hausa - fulani sees themselves as the superior ethnic groups ordained by God to rule while the Yoruba are busy betraying their brothers and selling their conscience to be given a piece of cake at the Aso rock and their Igbo counterpart are busy networking and navigating the world in the guest of doing business and crowning themselves as nerve centre of the economy with no trust of handing them key position at the presidency.

One Nigeria is a fallacy that was only taught in School as in practical doesn't exist as nepotism and bureaucracy is the other of the day.
Re: Osinbajo: United As One People, Nigeria Will Overcome Present Challenges by Jlow2: 6:39am On Oct 11, 2021
Stop fooling your self, CFA is now stronger than naira, no more going to Cotonou or lome to buy cheap things, we were warned in 2015 but we dint listen ,I wonder which magic the VP will do.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: United As One People, Nigeria Will Overcome Present Challenges by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:39am On Oct 11, 2021
Something's wrong with this man.

It's like he's tripping on meth or something.

So out of touch with reality.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: United As One People, Nigeria Will Overcome Present Challenges by Digmygold: 6:45am On Oct 11, 2021
Midget talking trash.
Re: Osinbajo: United As One People, Nigeria Will Overcome Present Challenges by Danjikanbauchi: 6:47am On Oct 11, 2021
Prof you are a motherfucker, tell your principal the truth. Buhari government and his Fulani terrorists groups are the problem of Nigeria.

Check it very well Gumi have been campaigning for Fulani terrorists groups and he refused to arrest him. How many fulani are in prison, but he keep breaking into peoples home with DSS at night killing and destroying their properties in the southern Nigeria.

Buhari government hate nigerians.
Re: Osinbajo: United As One People, Nigeria Will Overcome Present Challenges by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:48am On Oct 11, 2021
Joylove2324:
It's just a matter of time, all these trouble will pass and Nigeria shall great again. Let's keep our hope alive
A matter of time. For 61 years angry
How many time remain
Re: Osinbajo: United As One People, Nigeria Will Overcome Present Challenges by Picker28: 6:53am On Oct 11, 2021
Let's deal with
Tribalism before u talk of such
Re: Osinbajo: United As One People, Nigeria Will Overcome Present Challenges by MeghaneMorgane(f): 6:53am On Oct 11, 2021
Nigeria is actually better off as one country but Buhari has made it impossible for is to see that. Buhari did a good job dividing the country than uniting it.
Re: Osinbajo: United As One People, Nigeria Will Overcome Present Challenges by SmartPolician: 6:54am On Oct 11, 2021
TheRareGem1:
I blame our leaders and elites for this unrest and people calling for separation, it is because there is not near equity, justice and fairness in Governance but if it is otherwise, people will feel among and no region would be marginalised.

For this veryyyyyyyy first time, you are making a sincere comment and not just praising Osinbajo as usual. Osinbajo is an intelligent orator and administrator. He should promote Nigeria's unity and leave Buhari out of his speeches because Buhari and his people mismanaged Nigeria's fragile unity.
Re: Osinbajo: United As One People, Nigeria Will Overcome Present Challenges by fayne(m): 6:56am On Oct 11, 2021
One nation is a pride we owe ourselves and our children, but there is no dignity in it all.
Re: Osinbajo: United As One People, Nigeria Will Overcome Present Challenges by Corporate2020: 6:56am On Oct 11, 2021
He is drunk.
Re: Osinbajo: United As One People, Nigeria Will Overcome Present Challenges by hibeebeeking: 6:58am On Oct 11, 2021
Say who? Polithiefian. It's easier to day now, when you people see free money every seconds. I don't see any unity here.and it can not happen.
Re: Osinbajo: United As One People, Nigeria Will Overcome Present Challenges by Freelance363: 6:59am On Oct 11, 2021
look at this man! Because u are the VP,u close ur eyes to everything rotten about nija.why? Because it doesn't affect u?
OJUKWU said,"it's better we separate and survive,than move together and collapse under our own weight."
anyone who preaches unity still,needs their head checked.
Re: Osinbajo: United As One People, Nigeria Will Overcome Present Challenges by Sofistcatdmoron: 7:01am On Oct 11, 2021
United how, when some group enjoys while others feel cheated and u keep forcing it on them
Re: Osinbajo: United As One People, Nigeria Will Overcome Present Challenges by Paulmartins411: 7:01am On Oct 11, 2021
That's Why I sip my alcohol and smoke some loud.
I don't wanna reason about Nigeria matter no more.
Everyday we keep shouting, and government keep looting, marginalizing, brutalizing, intimating the innocent people,
I just pray for longlife, fortunes and success �
So help me God ���

We gonna survive ♥️�
���

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yorubas Littered With Homeless Beggars, All Children And Women / Revealed! The Origins Of The Name, Igweocha / 2019: Buhari, Atiku Playing Politics With Restructuring – Senator Umeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.